Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno fired, dies; cover-up charged #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Syra: Look in the news archive. Jerry and Amendola invited the victims to dinner at Jerry's house! No one wanted to go, but police told the victims to go and try to find out what the Sanduskys wanted, and it was basically just to remind them of how much Jer' had been a friend and mentor (yeah right) and how much he loved them (shudder).

Of course, Amendola turned around and tried to use the dinner against the victims, saying they must not be that scared of Jerry or they wouldn't have shown up. :banghead:

Sounds like an attempt at witness tampering by both JS and Amendola!

Whoo-hoo! Meeting cancelled! I can take over if you need me to at some point, Reader.

Accuser: Sandusky forgot about me when I moved

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<D9VD0LE01@news.ap.org>&ps=1013

BELLEFONTE, Pa. (AP) &#8212; Two more accusers took the stand at Jerry Sandusky's sex-abuse trial Thursday, one of whom said the former Penn State assistant football coach called himself the "tickle monster" before embracing him in a shower and another who said he was distraught that the two lost touch.

The second man, now 25, said he loved Sandusky and that he viewed him as a father figure, but that he became angry with Sandusky because he never reached out to him after the witness was sent out of the area to live in a group home.

"He just forgot about me, like I was nothing," said the man known in court documents as Victim 3. "I would pray he would call me and maybe find a way to get me out of there ... but it never happened."

Whoo-hoo! Meeting cancelled! I can take over if you need me to at some point, Reader.

Just post whenever you want to...we've been overlapping some but it all has a little different info...the more the merrier!

thanks!

Has court resume?My computer crashed for about 1/2 hr

So far, the jurors have heard from seven accusers. One of them testified Thursday that the former Penn State assistant football coach called himself the "tickle monster" while lathering his back and embracing him in an on-campus shower.

Another accuser who is now a member of the Army National Guard described frequent sleepovers at Sandusky's home that included the ex-coach rubbing his body and touching his penis.

Sandusky's attorney questioned both men about connections they had with other alleged victims.

The defense has claimed that the accusers have financial motives, but they've all denied that.
by WGAL6/14/2012 5:21:23 PM 1:21 PM
The judge overseeing Jerry Sandusky's child sex-abuse trial says prosecutors could finish presenting their case Thursday.

Judge John Cleland tells jurors that if that happens he'll give them an updated trial schedule at the end of the day.
by WGAL6/14/2012 5:21:03 PM 1:21 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1xnDGs2Is

I think the dinner invites-were testing the waters to see if the victims could be paid off for not testifying? IMO

So far, the jurors have heard from seven accusers. One of them testified Thursday that the former Penn State assistant football coach called himself the "tickle monster" while lathering his back and embracing him in an on-campus shower.

And the monster in "Central Pennsylvania Gothic" gets a name. Oh brother.

Good Morning All....
Putting JS in jail is a must for the victims in this case-IMO-Them going through the abuse-keeping the painful secret-the shame felt- the strenght to try & forget it even happened-telling their secret to soo many strangers and then the world-is a trauma I don't think these boys will ever get over-its something they will live with for the rest of their lives-its their very own hell!!
Putting JS in jail will give the victims a real chance to find some kinda of peace within themselves to try and have a normal life-they will realize they are strong and not weak the way JS made them feel in their younger days-he took away something every child deserves-their innocence for the rest of their lives-Do the same to JS!!!

MOOC

Jerry Sandusky spending the rest of his life in a jail cell, is good for everyone who has followed this tragedy.

There is no way Dottie did not know what her monster of a husband was doing to these boys-We are talking-50X-100X of these boys being downstairs with him alone--how one can stand behind a man like this-is beyond me!!!

There is no way Dottie did not know what her monster of a husband was doing to these boys-We are talking-50X-100X of these boys being downstairs with him alone--how one can stand behind a man like this-is beyond me!!!

I'm really anxious to hear from this last victim #9...if he can verify Dottie was in the home when he screamed and that she should have heard him...if that is true, she should be charged with abetting this monster!

Questions about Dottie and what she knew and how she handled it are on my mind too, SyraKelly.

From my experience with women I have known, I have found there are women who will look past a husband's behavior mainly because they are helpless. They have a lot at stake. They are settled into a certain lifestyle and standing in the community among friends, family and just aquaintances. They would rather look the other way instead of giving up what they have. Or doing anything that will intrupt the life and status they have.

Sure, in the aftermath, these women look as if they accepted the behavior or were too dumb to see it. But the idea is that they don't have the courage to turn in their husband, or kick him out, because they are dependent on him for their entire life and livelyhood.

I don't agree with that measure but I can see where it would be the only choice they would consider in order to "save" themselves and their children. They are playing a fool's game.
jmo

Everyday I read the witnesses testimonies and everyday I cry. This trial has emotionally drained me and it's only Thursday. I just can't get over the fact that no one saw this. There was a pattern right in front of everyone's eyes and no one saw it. The testimony today of the boy in the group home, my god, I would welcome him into my family today and show him what a loving home is. I'm just terribly terribly shaken by all of this. I can't put my finger on it (well, I can), but I'm disgusted by it. I'm disgusted with Penn State, Second Mile, anyone, who could have protected these children and didn't.

I can go on and on and on, but I'm not. Because I know in the end this is going to be found GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY. There's no way he won't. No way. Piece of C*&Rp. Sorry guys, but I'm just overwhelmed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper