Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Jerry's "son" would Matt have gotten Penn scholarships or benefits?
Also, it would have made it harder for people to believe he was molested.

I would think so because he would be his son legally.

However, I dont think it would make it harder to believe he was molested though. More children are raped and molested by a family member than by those who aren't kin to them.

Imagine the courage and inner strength it took for Matt to come forward now.

Dottie was truthful when she stated this! They did expect a lot :banghead:

“I’m strict,” Dottie Sandusky told the court with a proud tilt of her chin. “I like for things to go in a certain way. We expect a lot from our kids.”

Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/2012/06/...usky-a-loyal.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

My bad guys-I assumed that Matt had been legally adopted.

He was, but only after he was out of his mother's control at 18...it let him get free schooling from Penn State through JS.

I'm on pins and needles, literally frozen wanting a verdict, but I don't have much hope that they will be able to decide on so many counts anytime soon.

We have to have victory for all victims of sexual assault!

I wonder if JS and DS left to go get a box of Depends?

Also, Jerry may have thought it wasn't incest if he hadn't legally adopted him yet.

Sandusky is a creep and will try to think of anything to justify what he did. That is what pedophiles do.

Whether he wanted to believe it was incestual acts or not doesnt really matter.....it was rape/molestation of an innocent young boy and he needs to be sent away to die in prison for the betrayal and stealing innocence away from children who had the right to not endure such pain and suffering.

And even though there are more that have come forward now that werent victims in the trial, imo, there are still more victims out there that he has destroyed who do not have the courage at this time to come forward.

I pray they find the courage to speak out too because that will help them start the healing process even if the statute of limitations have run.

No way did this pedophile just start targeting victims in the 90s. They are what they are and have always been.

IMO

According to the Times, Matt was about 11 years old when he went to live with the Sanduskys as a foster child. Up to this point, he has publicly supported his father and denied any abuse.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aims-of-abuse-by-father-make-case-even-uglier

:waitasec:

So, Matt started with TSM when he was seven, was living with the Sandusky's as a foster child from eleven thru eighteen, but when he was 15/16 attempted suicide in the Sandusky home. Was immediately adopted by the Sandusky's as an adult which yielded him a free education at Penn State (though he didn't graduate) and a place in the Sandusky will.

I hate to think it: But, if Matt was shrewd enough as a teen to finagle with his abuser to provide him certain benefits stemming from his more than unfortunate relationship with Jerry, it's possible that the reason Matt waited until it was time for his adopted dad to take the stand to come forward with additional testimony was because it appeared to be a sure thang that Jerry was going to prison, his fortune wiped out, and therefor nothing to lose from his inheritance, but plenty to gain in the civil suits that are pending for all his victims.

Sorry, to be so jaded, but I don't blame him, I think he's sharp as a razor and learned to survive through matching wits with a couple of professional/expert sadists. I still say, good for him. (and perhaps he should entertain a future in law or politics, lol.)

Roast beef on chipotle with jalapeno cheese. Glass of Chardonnay. Willing to share while we wait.

He was, but only after he was out of his mother's control at 18...it let him get free schooling from Penn State through JS.

I am glad he is coming forward now to let everyone know that his education was anything but free......

Roast beef on chipotle with jalapeno cheese. Glass of Chardonnay. Willing to share while we wait.

Yummmmy.......taking off work the rest of the day. Going home to have my own kind of lunch (scotch) and verdict watch LOL....

I'm on pins and needles, literally frozen wanting a verdict, but I don't have much hope that they will be able to decide on so many counts anytime soon.

We have to have victory for all victims of sexual assault!

I wonder if JS and DS left to go get a box of Depends?

I have no doubt they are going to get him off the streets forever. His days of inflicting further pain on the innocent is over.

I think they both know he is a goner. All he was trying to do is be out as long as he could before the trial and verdict comes in.

imo

Yummmmy.......taking off work the rest of the day. Going home to have my own kind of lunch (scotch) and verdict watch LOL....

Awesome. An afternoon of partaking :woohoo:

Haven't opened wine yet, but I'm enjoying Greek yogurt with blackberries and walnuts :)

Still no word on InSession what the activity was earlier. I wanna know. We wanna know. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Did all of the adopted children give testimony at Grand Jury hearing?

Wow that sounds delicious and fancy.

I just fixed me a bowl of leftovers from last night.

I made crab ,shrimp, and sausage gumbo with homemade fried lace jalapeno cornbread to go with it.:)

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member