Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad guys-I assumed that Matt had been legally adopted.

per In-Session:

Prosecuting team came in quickly and met with Judge behind closed doors, then came out looking happy. Defense team members have entered court (courthouse?) and Dottie coming in, too.

Apparently it sucks to be you :floorlaugh: Enjoy. I remember you and bayouland from the CA nightmare.

I remember you too........nice to catch up with you - on a different subject with hopefully a better verdict!!!!!

yes, At The Lake has a terrible life but seems to manage :floorlaugh:

Dottie was truthful when she stated this! They did expect a lot :banghead:

“I’m strict,” Dottie Sandusky told the court with a proud tilt of her chin. “I like for things to go in a certain way. We expect a lot from our kids.”

Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/2012/06/...usky-a-loyal.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

Yeah she expected those boys to shut up and take it from Jerry. She didn't want her afternoon stories interrupted by crying boys with bloody anuses. Where is the "fuming" emoticon and how can I do it on an iPad??????

InSession to update. Something going on as jurors continue deliberating. Activity reported between Lawyers and Sandusky etc. cryptic at this point.

RT @SeanSimmers: Jerry #sandusky and wife Dottie just left the courthouse @PatriotNews
by matthewkemeny via twitter 8:53 AM

RT @Jeff_Frantz: Tim Curley and Gary Schultz have their next hearing date: tinyurl.com
by matthewkemeny via twitter 8:52 AM

RT @csweddle: A bus tour with over 50 people from Iowa is milling around the courthouse. They had a scheduled stop in Bellefonte on way ...
by cvmikesisak via twitter 8:48 AM

Jerry #Sandusky and Dottie as well as Joe Amenda just left courthouse
by NabilKMark via twitter 8:45 AM

RT @RapSheet: Costas on @Dpshow: "I'm sorry that 1 segment didn't make it (on the air) in November." Says he lobbied for more time #sandusky
by cvmikesisak via twitter 8:43 AM

Source: Matt #Sandusky as rebuttal witness would have amounted to "whole separate trial" w/ family members lining up to refute allegations.
by cvmikesisak via twitter 8:37 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yXQS5XR1

I do hope not. I believe that there are so very many people that are victims of sexual abuse. I know that I have kept my secrets all my life, and never shared with another living soul my experiences. I have put it out of my mind and really never tinkk about the past. Yep,I do have What many would recognize as residual symptoms, such as a very heightened startle reflex, and you better not touch my neck or I will REFLEXIVELY take my and and try to scratch your face. I am sure that there are many WSers who nhave had it happent to them but have compartmentaized it as I have.

I never knew. I am so sorry.

I understand your thought but I feel the testimonies are not at odds with one another, and the bonus was the Dranov said McQ was VERY shaken up and out of character. It was the aftermath/shock phase. Mind you I still think McQ failed that poor boy and should have done more to protect him

He absolutely failed that child but unfortunately, I think it was more likely a human mistake. As much as it sucks, I think a lot of people would do the same. Maybe not the majority of people but a lot.

I don't think it's sex trafficking they are looking at, but a type of kidnapping since that boy was dependent on Jerry to get him back home, and was threatened several times. From what I understood, it's the fact that he was sort of being held hostage in a hotel by an adult who might or might not have let the child call his real parents.

Mann Act:
Whoever knowingly transports any individual in interstate or
foreign commerce, or in any Territory or Possession of the United
States, with intent that such individual engage in prostitution,
or in any sexual activity for which any person can be charged
with a criminal offense, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than five years, or both . . .
http://wise.fau.edu/~tunick/courses/conlaw/mann.html

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#Sandusky his wife and the lawyers all in chambers

I remember you too........nice to catch up with you - on a different subject with hopefully a better verdict!!!!!

yes, At The Lake has a terrible life but seems to manage :floorlaugh:

Thanks good to see you too. Yes lets hope we are doing the happy dance and soon. Yes she seems to manage LOL

InSession to update. Something going on as jurors continue deliberating. Activity reported between Lawyers and Sandusky etc. cryptic at this point.

Cubicle bound and fuming. If this guy cops a plea now after dragging these kids through hell I am going to blow a fuse.

InSession reports lots of activity around the courthouse. Sanduskys, attorneys there.

Switching to local news at noon.

In chambers? Are we looking at a plea-I guess the DA would be there too. Maybe Sandusky want to take a quick trip somewhere... ;)

My bad guys-I assumed that Matt had been legally adopted.

You are correct. He was legally adopted, but not until he was an adult. I never understood why they would adopt him at that point but they did go through that process.

Maybe, since Matt came forward, they're working out a plea deal. Perhaps Pennsylvania will agree not to go forward with a case about Matt if Jerry pleads to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom