Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We can report tonight that he is a monster."

Amen

Just watched great footage of the perp walk, (MSNBC)he looks totally flabbergasted... Stunned. And upset. Good.

I am so relieved! Thanks the heavens above!

I am grateful for everyone up here.....you guys are wonderful!

I'll second those; :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I have to apologize for thinking the Penn Staters would try to bury this.

:seeya: No need to apologize, Steely ! It was a possibility that crossed my mind as well ... 'cause ya never know !

:woohoo: :woohoo::woohoo:

Going to get my glass of wine now, thanks for allowing me to hang with you guys for the past two days. I saw JS led away in handcuffs which was a bonus.

This is mean - but I just gotta say it: Sarge, you couldn't hear the little boy's cry for help - but, I hope you heard this verdict. The jurors heard his cries - I'm sorry you didn't.

I am so happy that justice has been served for these young men....I truly hope this is just the beginning of all of their "new" lives!

I feel so happy for the victims of this perperator of perversion . . . I hope Dottie comes to the realization that she played a role in allowing this behavior for so long. I do believe she is a victim too . . . but she had to know at some level things were just not right.

Guy on MSNBC said that, at the verdict, Sandusky looked blank, then looked over briefly with no expression at his family, then put his head down and walked away.

WOW------------------------------442 years max...! PA. should have some hard labor. Now my suggestion to PA prison officials, please throw him in general population and let him know what it feels like to be someones victim.

Maybe the judge will go easy on him and only give him 300 years. :jail:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done, jurors! :heartbeat:

Thank you to these Victims-- you have prevented a lot of pain from occurring to others! You are all heroes!! :heartbeat:

I love me some Shep....he was wanting to say "this was rape" (he said it everyday on his show), but apparently he was told not to say it.

That's okay Shep, we know where your heart is!

Take THAT, Sarge.

Say goodbye to your comfortable life as you once knew.

You might not be going to jail, but karma is coming to punish you for turning away when you knew what was going on.

Shame on you!

One more thing God, please make sure he has an extra slippery bar of soap! Thank you.:praying:

Look at him just looking away from the camera...no head hanging, no tears, no shame. Like he tstill thinks he did nothing wrong.

I wanna see Dottie right now. I wonder if she is just as cold hearted as he is or if she feels sorry for herself? Poor Dottie, hubby going to the big house, wa-wa-wah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx