Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe A already bashing Matt :(
but I'm not surprised

Watching Fox News now and listening to defense attorney for Sandusky. Somebody please get this idiot away from the podium, please.

I agree. This is disgusting. Now talking about Matt and his issues.

Appeals being considered, says AMendola.

Just let the victims get on with their lives now!

I'm very aware of what the definition means, what I'm thinking about are the victims who had to hear the "Not guilty" verdicts on their cases.

It was not their whole case that was not guilty, just one charge each of 3 cases. All other charges on those cases were guilty verdicts. They still won!

I feel so bad for victim #6. How bad must he feel right now. Such a shame.

I do too, lonetraveler. He probably feels like it is HIS fault the others were raped by this monster. Of course it isn't. I pray that this will help them all in some small way.

Amendola: "Jerry's sentence will be a life sentence."

Crowd claps and cheers. :rocker:

He says 45 guilty verdicts doesn't mean his client is sick.

Delusional.

True. It means that his client is a child rapist and we know Jer thinks that is a legitimate state of being, soo...works for me. No leniency needed. No commitment to a mental institution...straight to the big house.

Governor Corbett Offers Statement on Sandusky Guilty Verdict

Harrisburg – Governor Tom Corbett today released the following statement on the conviction of Jerry Sandusky in Centre County Court:

“First, I want to thank the jury for their willingness to serve on such a difficult case,’’ Corbett said.

“I also want to commend the multiple victims in this case who had the courage to come forward and testify in court, confronting Sandusky, and proving beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty of these reprehensible crimes,’’ Corbett said.

“The agents and prosecutors of the Attorney General’s Office, as well as the Pennsylvania State Police, also deserve a great deal of credit for today’s verdict. They pursued every lead, gathering evidence from multiple victims, in order to bring this man to justice,’’ Corbett said.
by WGAL 7:47 PM

Rominger
says the defense team "didn't exactly have a lot of time to prepare." He says Sandusky "took it well" upon hearing the verdict.
by WGAL 7:46 PM

Sandusky attorney Karl Rominger, says it was "a tough case" with a lot of charges and that an appeal was certain.
by WGAL 7:46 PM

Sandusky showed little emotion as the verdict was read.
by WGAL 7:44 PM

In court, Sandusky half-waved toward family as the sheriff led him away.
by WGAL 7:43 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1ya4nvbiz

OK - now I'll introduce my 3 day old grandson, Atticus

His daddy, my #2 son, writes The Documentary Channel Blog.

Attachments

• Atticus Future Doc Lover.jpg
    Atticus Future Doc Lover.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 33
IIRC, the jury heard some of the Bob Costas interview. So it's extra sweet to know his own words helped to convict him. :rocker:

Amendola bashing Matt. Still ranting and complaining. Oh, this is a re-run???%

I have to shut down now, I'm 90% asleep.

AG Kelly speaking now.

I'll be back to read some more after a good night's sleep, peaceful knowing the jury gave a very just verdict.

Did he just say that his client is not sick? Wait, I thought the defense was that he was sick. Histrionic Personality Disorder ring any bells? :waitasec:

Mmhmmm, that Histrionic Personality Disorder defense worked so well for him :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin