Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Curley and Mr. Schultz - how is this verdict working for both of you tonight?

God Bless that Jury.

Agreed, Bravo!!

And for the Penn State alum, they not only found him guilty, but they also said, IMO, "How dare you try to represent MY alma mater! No more! Get out & never come back!"

Ackowledging the victims and their courage to come forward!

Attorney for the defense said about Matt that he had "issues" ever since they adopted him, when asked about Matt's offer to testify against Sandusky.

Issues? Who wouldn't have issues if they were being raped by the man who adopted you? I'm an adult and if that disgusting man raped me I'd be a freaking lunatic all over the place!

What a low-life ...he knows his client is a predator and here he is trashing a rape victim!

Ya see that, Pinellas County, Florida???
That's how we git 'er done in PENNSYLVANIA! :rocker: :jail:

A big huge thanks to all the investigators, the AG, everyone that pulled this all together over the last few years! Finally someone listened and made this happen. Finally someone brought all the pieces together to put a stop to this and get justice.

Agreed, Bravo!!

And for the Penn State alum, they not only found him guilty, but they also said, IMO, "How dare you try to represent MY alma mater! No more! Get out & never come back!"

Well said :woohoo:

Attorney for the defense said about Matt that he had "issues" ever since they adopted him, when asked about Matt's offer to testify against Sandusky.

Issues? Who wouldn't have issues if they were being raped by the man who adopted you? I'm an adult and if that disgusting man raped me I'd be a freaking lunatic all over the place!

What a low-life ...he knows his client is a predator and here he is trashing a rape victim!

Tsk Tsk....not a good plan. This is not a JBaez moment sir-you didnt WIN. You LOST. Shhhhhhhhh

Thank you! :rocker:

Linda is not a very good speaker for someone in her position. Her message is OK, but the delivery is lacking.

OK - now I'll introduce my 3 day old grandson, Atticus

His daddy, my #2 son, writes The Documentary Channel Blog.

Many congratulations to you and the whole family - what happy news! :woohoo:

Amendola says he believes Jerry is innocent, and crowd is yelling and jeering at him.

Saying the Jury acted in good faith and they had a good jury.

Question from press: Why would Matt come forward now?

Amendola: Matt was sitting with family last week, and even mocking a witness he didn't believe. They thought Matt would be a witness pro-Jerry. Siblings were distraught by it.

Jerry said Matt had problems all his life and as a juvenile, and there were explanations for it. :maddening:

Jerry was disappointed by verdict but has to live with it.

Matt was staying at their house temporarily recently because of problems in his homelife.

Amendola should be disbarred. His comments are disgusting. He is still blaming the victims and defending his pervy client. How does he sleep at night?

How could Matt not have problems being molested by his "father"? Who was he going to turn to, his "mother"? That woman had to know something was going with all those young boys.

Ookay!! To jury and all.. As an abuse survivor ..and I only followed this trial because my teen boys needed me to do so.. THANK YOU!! I'm crying joyful tears for all abuse victims. Sexual or not. I was born into a dreadful situation, only to be adopted into a almost as dreadful situation. Meaning, after adoption there was crazy abuse but it was better than dead due to the biological situation JFC.. will it ever stop?? No. It will not.

For me, for Caylee Anthony, for You, for all abuse victims THANK YOU JURY!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Good night everyone...it was a pleasure walking these steps with you. :blowkiss:

Thank Gawd - a rich white man didn't walk free! And is anyone else going to be so happy not to see JS's smirk anymore? My blood boiled everytime he exited his car with that cheeky grin.

Good job jurors!

MOO

Mel

Amendola loves the microphone. He is bizarre!!

I really do think that man needs a psycho analysis himself..his behaviors have left alot to be desired..NOW he has already started to blame MATT for things..from way back when he was a young child..What a :maddening: way to talk about yet another of his client's victims!!

Whooooo :woohoo: Jerry et al ~ including enyone who nurtured and enabled Jerry should be exposed and held accountable!!

God Bless the Victims validated tonight and God Speed to those victims that need to come forward and get help to heal their injured souls :please:

TY Juror's for doing due diligence..regardless of the POWERS within your small town..and know Joe Pa is NOW resting in peace :please:

#Sandusky crowd outside courthouse after verdict p.twimg.com
by astockey via twitter 7:51 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1ya6ce8Xr

Attorney general thanks young men -now officially victims -who came forward p.twimg.com
by 8CumbCoReport via twitter 7:51 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1ya6wj4AP

No jurors agreed to be interviewed #sandusky.
by matthewkemeny via twitter 7:55 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1ya70lZTN

Attachments

• AwCsxDeCMAAEuUO.jpg
    AwCsxDeCMAAEuUO.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
  • AwCs1iPCAAAn4Nu.jpg
    AwCs1iPCAAAn4Nu.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online