Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried if the jury found NG on some of the charges-those victims will feel like they were not believed-again!!!

I wish y'all would quit this candy stuff. I dont' have any candy or chocolate or anything..............you are driving me nuts.

ETA: Oh my God, I've just found some chocolate syrup in my pantry, quick, what can I squirt it on??

Your tongue silly!

The jury has reached a verdict. Announcement soon. Please, please, please....be found guilty on all counts.

I am worried if the jury found NG on some of the charges-those victims will feel like they were not believed-again!!!

SyraKelly, I REFUSE to let that happen. REFUSE, I say!

P.S. Bit-o-Honey.

Peeps, we've been here throughout this thing, and we're going to experience the verdict together too.

Please, no matter what is announced or how you feel about it, remember to be respectful of one another and of the jurors and witnesses.

I doubt that what we are about to hear will make every poster on these threads completely happy. But I know that we can continue to post thoughtfully and respectfully while we absorb what the jury decided.

:grouphug:

:grouphug:

I just want to make an observation here. It is a pleasure to be on a thread with all you posters that we for the most part AGREE. No arguing and bickering. I think we are a United front. So, now here we go. jmo

I wish y'all would quit this candy stuff. I dont' have any candy or chocolate or anything..............you are driving me nuts.

ETA: Oh my God, I've just found some chocolate syrup in my pantry, quick, what can I squirt it on??

Index finger!!!

The jury has such a close tie to Penn State that I wouldn't be surprised to see him walk. JMO

Button Candy... Could eat reams of it when I was little!

I tooted the good n plenty boxes too, but hated the candy itself!

Pez!

images

#Sandusky we're still awaiting the verdict from inside the courtroom. As soon as we know, you'll know

by astockey via twitter9:52 PM

#Sandusky arrives in courtroom. His family enters through a separate door. Everyone looking grim.

by cvmikesisak via twitter9:47 PM

#Sandusky expecting comments from both sides & jury shortly after verdict. We're live with all that WTAE

by astockey via twitter9:46 PM

RT @annaorsoTDC: Jerry Sandusky has arrived at the courthouse for a verdict.

by cvmikesisak via twitter9:46 PM

#sandusky arrives at courthouse to receive justice. Whatever it is.

by JimParsons via twitter9:45 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZr0taYU

Dum Dums are outstanding to take to the beach or to the pool, fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member