Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More T-storms and in switching to laptop, behing 5 pages.

I am praying for justice for these young men.

Addition to the candy convo: Chunky bars, with the nuts and raisins and chocolate? Just thinking about them adds pounds.

Alerted my FB friends to the upcoming verdict. Hubby is waiting with me (he supports, but doesn't always understand, my obsession with trials/crime).

There is no way he's NG of all counts, right? No way???

Candy necklaces....It's a wonder that I dont have serious issues with sugar, lol.

The last verdict I waited for like this was for the conviction of David Westerfield in the murder of Danielle VanDam. I think that was 2000?

This is taking FORRRREEEVVVVEEERRRR........ugh, it's like time slowed down....

Hi, peace!!! :seeya:Good to be on a forum with you and O-B-Eyes (bbm) again -- I'm still here on the east coast, hanging on every tidbit here that I hear!! (we were on the Conrad :jail:Murray trial together!!).

Just had to say Hey!!
icon10.gif

Hi Darlin' -
It's been awhile since I've been here. Good to be back and see familiar "faces" & names. (Including Blue-eyes!)

I think the last time we were waiting for a verdict (Conrad Murray?),
I posted wedding photos of my son's wedding.

I was hoping to post a photo of their new baby, my 3 day old grandson
ATTICUS (how's that for a great name?) - while we're waiting now...
but I've forgotten how to post photos!!!

The jury has such a close tie to Penn State that I wouldn't be surprised to see him walk. JMO

NOTHING can suprise me after the Anthony verdict :(

Is anyone watching it live?

Both of my TV's are unavailable.

ETA: Not live, as in the court room, but is anyone watching CNN or any other news network.

I hope you are wrong my friend!

I agree and if they are so tied to football as to sacrifice the lives of these boys and boys to come, the whole program needs to be shut down. I love football, but I love the safety of children more. Who knows if he is not locked up he could continue this behaviour. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle