People in and out of the home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know for sure SA & BD didn't have company over for a night of fun and games after 9 pm on December 26th?

What I thought he meant was that with all the people in and out of the house (whether partying or sitting around) someone might know something but fear coming forward without a "living" Hailey. So they changed the terms of the reward to make it a better incentive for someone who knows something from hanging around with BD or SA.

JMO :twocents:

How do we know for sure SA & BD didn't have company over for a night of fun and games after 9 pm on December 26th?

We don't ... Although BD said she and SA were in bed by 10 that night. Might that have been a half-truth?

What I thought he meant was that with all the people in and out of the house (whether partying or sitting around) someone might know something but fear coming forward without a "living" Hailey. So they changed the terms of the reward to make it a better incentive for someone who knows something from hanging around with BD or SA.

JMO :twocents:

I actually missed the comment being said by PK.... when he said it, how was it said? there WERE people coming in and out of the house (meaning before Hailey went missing) or there ARE people coming in and out of the house (as in currently or since Hailey went missing)?

If it was meaning before Hailey went missing... then obviously those people wouldn't know where Hailey is now, as she wasn't missing yet. If PK meant since Hailey went missing there have been people in and out of there, then I think it could definately be directed at those people.

Geesh I feel like I'm talking in circles lol

We don't ... Although BD said she and SA were in bed by 10 that night. Might that have been a half-truth?

Yes IMO. If Hailey was forced into playing games and died, their company could have transported her in their vehicle in the dead of night.

Although BD said SA left for work at 5:30 am on Dec 27th, how can we be sure he didn't leave BD's earlier to go hide Hailey's body?

Yes IMO. If Hailey was forced into playing games and died, their company could have transported her in their vehicle in the dead of night.

Although BD said SA left for work at 5:30 am on Dec 27th, how can we be sure he didn't leave BD's earlier to go hide Hailey's body?

I don't think we can be sure, although the cell phone pings would have most likely been brought up by now. All we have is BD's word that he was leaving for work when she was getting up....

I've thought for some time that whatever happened occurred the night of the 26th. You could have a point about someone other than SA transporting her. Especially now that PK has commented on the "people in and out of the house".

I wish we had a clue as to who those frequent visitors were.

Birds of a feather flock together kwim? PK is talking about anyone coming and going from BD's house including riff raff, riff raff. We can all only imagine. Don't forget the NY eve party :O Seems there were many guests whenever.

I don't think we can be sure, although the cell phone pings would have most likely been brought up by now. All we have is BD's word that he was leaving for work when she was getting up....

Let's say Hailey died late Sunday night around midnight and BD was involved, do you think they would risk leaving Hailey at home and leave for work knowing the other child may return home between 6:30 and 7:30 am and find her?

Because no one saw Hailey or anything suspicious occur at BD's house on Monday, I wonder if Hailey was taken out well before dawn. Cliff was home on Monday and he said he watched the house during the day and didn't see anything although I don't think he could see the car when it was there.

If SA left with Hailey during the night, could he have left his cell phone at BD’s and picked it up when he returned to CC around 7:30 am?

Birds of a feather flock together kwim? PK is talking about anyone coming and going from BD's house including riff raff, riff raff. We can all only imagine. Don't forget the NY eve party :O Seems there were many guests whenever.

WAIT - they had a NY eve party AFTER she was reported missing? I missed that, OMG...

The NYE party in my opinion, was to make sure all involved subjects were on the same page, getting stories and lies in order.

I think the child *advertiser censored*/*advertiser censored* was a business. After all, who carries memory sticks on a key chain (alleged) when said person doesn't even own a computer. If SA and BJD were selling this stuff in an effort to maintain their drug supply - Lord only knows what could have happened. My heart goes out to Hailey and DD and what they may have witnessed.

MOO

Mel

I agree with you! Funny enough, she glosses over the goings-on of the night of the 26th as well as most of the day really. She makes them a Christmas dinner which they ate at 2. Next thing you know is she says that DD left earlier than what he told LE. Then she changes that time. The big thing is she says that she went by Hailey's room at 10 and said goodnight and went to bed.

She never goes into detail about what else they did that day, what Hailey was doing, what her and SA were doing, what DD did up until the time he left at 9, etc.

BTW, I always thought the drugs they bought on the 28th were them to take to cope with what they both did.

Has anyone had the thought that maybe Hailey got into some drugs or was given some drugs? I have seen plenty of reports where kids take something they know their parents take.... then they experiment.... things like pills , coke, or meth can kill you.:dunno:

Has anyone had the thought that maybe Hailey got into some drugs or was given some drugs? I have seen plenty of reports where kids take something they know their parents take.... then they experiment.... things like pills , coke, or meth can kill you.:dunno:

I have thought of that, but Hailey was a smart child.
Look at her grades and teacher;that she loved.
I just cannot see her taking drugs, and if she had died of drugs,
BD would just say so.
BD mom,BD,CD,SA all do drugs, so what would the big deal be if Hailey OD?
BUT something happened to Hailey that was a BIG deal and they needed to cover their butts!
JMOO

Whoahhhhh Off topic find the appropriate threads please. Theory thread is always a good option.

Some are getting carried away making accusations not backed up by fact. Theory is OK but it has to have some fact to push us in the direction that leads to the theory. We can't just make wild claims.

Let's everyone get back to some facts. The opening post. Pete Kampher said there were people coming and going. He stated they found illegal drugs in the house. There was *advertiser censored* in the house.

I moved some posts to theory.

This is where the cell phone logs can come into play. What about if the cell phone logs list the names and numbers of those who were in and out of the home?
How many people that were long time friends were called and invited to the NYEve party?
mo

This is where the cell phone logs can come into play. What about if the cell phone logs list the names and numbers of those who were in and out of the home?
How many people that were long time friends were called and invited to the NYEve party?
mo

– Billie Dunn and Adkins hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after Billie Dunn reported Hailey missing. Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html
But Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Dunn, told HLN's "Nancy Grace" on Wednesday that the party was a family gathering and that alcohol was not served.
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-12/...-dunn-polygraph-expert-texas-girl?_s=PM:CRIME
“I did not even realize it was New Year’s Eve,” Billie Jean Dunn said. “I just had family there — we were thinking and talking about Hailey.”

But Grace grilled her about the alleged “party” on her HLN show Wednesday night, and Dunn acknowledged that Adkins had a beer during the get-together. She said the group did not watch the ball fall in Times Square. “We were watching the news,” she said.
http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey-dunns-mother-addresses-findings-affadavits/
Clint said he saw people carrying in cases of beer. Did he also happen to notice who all the guests were?

Clint said he saw people carrying in cases of beer. Did he also happen to notice who all the guests were?
Clint said a LOT OF THINGS and then disappeared off the media radii. I'm still scratching my head to try to understand why he would have revealed so much and then shut up so quickly.

jmo

I've thought for some time that whatever happened occurred the night of the 26th. You could have a point about someone other than SA transporting her. Especially now that PK has commented on the "people in and out of the house".

I wish we had a clue as to who those frequent visitors were.

Iirc, Clint said that he was getting tips from people who weren't comfortable going to LE. He also said BD bought cocaine, and cut it in quarters to sell, in order to pay the rent, but SA used it all up. He also said she worried about money. SA said he lied to BD about quitting his job b/c he knew she'd be angry, but he did quit anyway, so her ire holds little concern for him.

So, how would Clint know about the cocaine story unless he was told by someone? So, who told him?

I think Clint followed all the tips he was given by whomever didn't want to go to LE. Perhaps he needs to share that info with LE, withholding the names of course.
moo

Clint said a LOT OF THINGS and then disappeared off the media radii. I'm still scratching my head to try to understand why he would have revealed so much and then shut up so quickly.

jmo

I get the feeling Clint may have a few skeleton's we don't know about, but BD does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandysis