Person doing a backbend or hanging upside down in dense foliage

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

Frank S Passafiume went missing in 1976, I know that Alcala was still in jail. Yet Frank reminds me of the foliage man. And as there is very little detail about Frank, maybe the date is wrong. Interestingly enough, according to the info he had a scar on his lip. I have always wondered why foliage man had a branch in front of his mouth.

http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.ning.com/photo/12-08-2012-113008am

Attachments

• 12082012113008AM.jpg
    12082012113008AM.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 361
Really interesting! Let me asap recheck the pic. But I have been many hours dissecting it and the head shows massive trauma. Bullet hole I think. The limpness is also indicative imo that the person is either dead or knocked out. Also, the left side of his face has been blurred (right for us) by prob LE and looks like pulp for lack of a better term.

Only now I noticed on the inside of his upper left arm, something that looks like a triangle in a circle. Maybe a tat. It's the AA sobriety symbol.

Only now I noticed on the inside of his upper left arm, something that looks like a triangle in a circle. Maybe a tat. It's the AA sobriety symbol.

It’s really faint .

Attachments

• IMG_20181019_214326.jpg
    IMG_20181019_214326.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 129
This person is no longer shown in my most updated list of "still missing". This doesn't hold much water because it only means that she has been discovered to be alive, or dead. And, we won't most likely know the results of this until possibly after Alcala dies.

Well, this is definitely one of the more disturbing threads on here. Especially zoomed in with the lifeless pupils and knot on the head.. jesus.

Oh and, why are people SO sure this is a man? I'm pretty sure the top of the breast where it starts to swell makes it FEMALE, not MALE.

Well, this is definitely one of the more disturbing threads on here. Especially zoomed in with the lifeless pupils and knot on the head.. jesus.

Oh and, why are people SO sure this is a man? I'm pretty sure the top of the breast where it starts to swell makes it FEMALE, not MALE.
Those are pecs imo.

I feel like the foliage pics could be from his time in NH. I could see him hanging around the public beach at Sunapee and convincing people he was a photojournalist, etc.It also possibly explains the red bikini on one woman.

There's something that feels "familiar" about it to me, and I've been visiting Sunapee since I was a kid in the 70s. Here are pics for context. It used to be much more "wooded" , there are still birch etc if you flip through a bit. There are camping areas too.

NH State Parks : Welcome

I feel like the foliage pics could be from his time in NH. I could see him hanging around the public beach at Sunapee and convincing people he was a photojournalist, etc.It also possibly explains the red bikini on one woman.

There's something that feels "familiar" about it to me, and I've been visiting Sunapee since I was a kid in the 70s. Here are pics for context. It used to be much more "wooded" , there are still birch etc if you flip through a bit. There are camping areas too.

NH State Parks : Welcome
There's poison sumac so east coast plus I believe neighbouring states.

If this person is the girl in the motorcycle helmet (separate thread), then the locale might well be the Rockefeller Preserve in NY. He liked to go there. I posted some pics on the Helmet Girl thread in 2013 on the subject.

I'm personally convinced that it is this girl. I see the remarkable resemblance and also feel that it likely could be the Rockefeller Preserve or somewhere close by. I've held this theory since the first time I saw the photos.

I have analyzed the picture and through changing settings I determine it's a man and worse details have been blurred: the area around his head and on areas on the pants, and a few leaves below his head. Yet I can still see the bullet hole in his right temple.

Now I am convinced that he is dead. If allowed I will post the blow up showing the blurred fixels.

I am still looking to identify him.
Rodney Alcala never had a gun as a weapon. He used other things, pipes, wood, rocks, but not a
I'm personally convinced that it is this girl. I see the remarkable resemblance and also feel that it likely could be the Rockefeller Preserve or somewhere close by. I've held this theory since the first time I saw the photos.

I wonder why no one has thought about how you do a walkover or back bend. Don't you generally start with your hands up, like the girl in the other photos, helmet girl? Then go over backwards?
Now, I've looked at this picture a million ways. It resembles a person perspiring, working hard blood pressure wise, vein pulsing on forehead, if in that position for any length of time. It's not sustainable for any length of time if you are a normal woman, we may be flexible enough to do it, but not to sustain it for any length of time. This looks like someone being made to somehow sustain this past the time they'd have completed the walkover part. Maybe if you are a man, you can hold yourself up longer.
As a very flexible, skinny teen girl I could do the first part of the movement, go over backwards, till my hands hit the earth. But then I'd collapse, I couldn't do a proper Bridge up, and I couldn't do a walkover, I would just collapse. My arms wouldn't hold me. That's where this person looks like they are, at the "ready to collapse" stage. Perhaps it's as innocent as that.
But I don't have a good feeling for the longevity of the girl in the helmet. I feel she died somewhere near these photos.

Hi, everyone! First post here. Been lurking on this discussion for a while. Everything that follows is just my humble opinion.

This picture didn't make sense to me at first. When it did, it snapped in as Rodney using his shutter timer to run around and get into his own picture. The sketch gives the idea and the less said the better. The main reason I don't see bridging is that there isn't the tiniest indication of strain in the face or the arms. That upper body looks relaxed.

Snap1.jpg

I had looked hard at that picture and didn't notice the blood on the face until it was pointed out on this thread. You can't see whether the left eyeball is gone or still there because a leaf is perfectly in the way, but there is blood trailing from that area. It may not be as much as you'd have if the eyeball had been removed. (Don't suppose anyone here has ever ... ? Never mind!)

Closeup1.jpg

Doesn't matter much. She's dead. Been hanging for a while already. That's why the blood trails go the way they do. The discoloration at the top of her forehead is dependent lividity. There may or may not be a gash there as well. Then you have what looks like a faint ligature mark on her neck. The hair that doesn't hang down as it should may be stuck to the blood.

As for who she is, all you have is some hair and her eyebrows. The hair is in deep shadow, but when I brighten it and add some contrast a streaky-light appearance emerges. You get crudely the same look if you do the same things to the ballet dancer's hair. She's probably the best candidate. Woodsy setting. Hair, skin, and eyebrows fairly consistent. Still, there's far too little to go on.

Hair1Hair2.jpg

(Pretty upsetting material and if the mods want to delete or edit anything I'm fine with it.)

After all these years, suddenly this AM I look at the picture I drew there and he's got his feet slightly out in front of his body. To pull on that rope, he'd lean forward, not back. So even less likely than I'd been thinking.

This has always been one of the most disturbing ones for me, and I still have no idea how to interpret this picture.

Looking at backbend photos on google id like to think it was just an experimental pic and no one was harmed in the making of it (or after)

After all these years, suddenly this AM I look at the picture I drew there and he's got his feet slightly out in front of his body. To pull on that rope, he'd lean forward, not back. So even less likely than I'd been thinking.
Unless he was using his whole body as leverage. Last Fall we had an outdoor party and my husband put up a giant tarp as a makeshift awning. A storm popped up and I grabbed a corner of the tarp as the wind was blowing it away. I had to use the full force of my body weight to pull it back and I ended up falling hard on my butt in a sitting position. I was in the same position as your drawing as I was starting to pull the tarp back down.

I believe this is a posed photo that Alcala took while the person (I think female) is very out of it and/or close to death. The face shows extreme distress to me, but the laxity in the face makes me believe that she was not completely conscious. I know he played with posing his victims and I believe that photo was taken during this time. Just horrifying to imagine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back