Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are all waiting to see now there is a person of interest what happens next :)

I don't think Dylan wanted to make that trip yo MR's home. He wanted to stay with Elaine.

The judge took Dylan in the backroom during that last custody hearing.

I always wondered what Dylan told the judge and if what he said was told to Mark?

I always wondered if that is what set Mark off.
If Dylan was asked in Judge's chambers anything, I'd believe that Dylan's comments would be confidential.

HOWEVER, if MR knew what Dylan MIGHT say, he easily could have become paranoid without being told anything, and if he has a controlling personality, may have become emotionally unstable in a discussion with Dylan during the visit, leading up to Dylan's disappearance.

All my own supposition, but not controlling Dylan's narrative to the judge might have really been an issue for someone with narcissistic tendencies.

JMO

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If Dylan was asked in Judge's chambers anything, I'd believe that Dylan's comments would be confidential.

HOWEVER, if MR knew what Dylan MIGHT say, he easily could have become paranoid without being told anything, and if he has a controlling personality, may have become emotionally unstable in a discussion with Dylan during the visit, leading up to Dylan's disappearance.

All my own supposition, but not controlling Dylan's narrative to the judge might have really been an issue for someone with narcissistic tendencies.

JMO

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think what Dylan told the judge would be shared with Mark's attorney and he would tell Mark.

I think what Dylan told the judge would be shared with Mark's attorney and he would tell Mark.
It happens.
That is the way it works in our county, unfortunately, and I'm sure it isn't the only one. Judges need to realize they put kids in the lions den by doing this and keep all info confidential from both attorney's and just make the best decision for the kids.

JMO

Yes , the fact they are already on the defensive in the first sentence probably means it's somebody who they know .

IMO

It happens.
That is the way it works in our county, unfortunately, and I'm sure it isn't the only one. Judges need to realize they put kids in the lions den by doing this and keep all info confidential from both attorney's and just make the best decision for the kids.

JMO

Wow, I did *not* realize this was the case, why even bother with going back to chambers? Clearly I'm naive. Florida in the few cases (as a witness) I was involved in the minor's comments are supposed to be carefully weighted for assumed influence by one of the other's parent, so their privacy when asked to be candid with the judge is usually protected. I'm shocked this is not the norm.

Well, it's been a couple of weeks. I wonder when this POI will be named or did I miss it ? :thinking:

Could the "items of interest" that were found in this recent search be ones that indicate Dylan's cause of death? I've always guessed that Dylan was killed on the mountain. Possibly rope fibers or God forbid, evidence of gun shot?

Still no news on who the POI is? I really hope this wasn't a trick to get MR going. The guy hasn't lawyered up. He somehow seems to evade anny real LEO questioning. It really does make one wander if they don' have any more than LaPlata had. Wtf are they waiting for? If MR is guilty and heres all this evidence, then arrest ad charge him already. Why is he a free man?

For some reason I'm not remembering MR claiming he went to Walmart...anyone? Maybe I'm being forgetful because so much time has passed...

I remember [IIRC] that he said his reason for leaving so early that AM was because he had to drop off paperwork at his divorce attorney office ...*cough cough*...and then I think there was some mumblings about him needing to get groceries....[ which always seemed iffy because why not go when Dylan is with him to pick what he wants to eat?]

I think it is possible that he used Walmart as part of his alibi that morning....but I wonder how this 'non-friend' knew that...

If I remember correctly MR had two errands to run that morning. He was meeting up with his lawyer; this alibi has been proven to be true and he was to drop some paper work off at work (time cards/receipts?). This was also proven to be true.

On his way back home MR said the plan was to get a hold of Dylan to see if there was anything (food) he wanted MR to pick up. I don't remember ever reading if MR actually phoned or texted Dylan. These phone records may or may not exist. If they don't exist it's just one more thing to add to the huge pile of circumstantial evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper