Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly MR had two errands to run that morning. He was meeting up with his lawyer; this alibi has been proven to be true and he was to drop some paper work off at work (time cards/receipts?). This was also proven to be true.

On his way back home MR said the plan was to get a hold of Dylan to see if there was anything (food) he wanted MR to pick up. I don't remember ever reading if MR actually phoned or texted Dylan. These phone records may or may not exist. If they don't exist it's just one more thing to add to the huge pile of circumstantial evidence.

I have no doubt he texted or called Dylan as he knew exactly what he was doing , right down to getting a alibi on that morning . IMO

For some reason I'm not remembering MR claiming he went to Walmart...anyone? Maybe I'm being forgetful because so much time has passed...

They stopped there after MR picked Dylan up from the airport.

I've always wondered about the details of that trip to his lawyer's office and if that may play in. It's verified he DID go but the purpose is unknown. **speculating** he may have asked something that tipped off the lawyer. "" do i have to send child support this month if dylan's run away'' ? Again, this is wild speculation but he does seem to value money over a lot of other things so that may have been a first order of business for him that morning.

As for the POI naming, I wonder if that was a trick to get MR to talk and since it did not work, they will not be naming a POI after all?

After reading about DeOrr Kunz and some of the cases sharedd about animal attacks (specifically mountain lions and courgers) I still do nnot understand how it can be ruled out in Dylan's case. Please do not jump on me for stating this. One of the links to a personn who was attacked and killed by an animal indicated the child was found in an area he could not get tto on his own. Is that not one of the reasons for Dylan being considered a homicide?

I just wander I guess how they can be so sure he was murdered with just a few bones. I know hey are probably holding a lot back but I really thought with this POI break, they might release more info. I guess if they were hoping MR would cave, they were wrog.

Always praying for justice for Dylan.

Elaine got married yesterday , which is wonderfully positive and I'm sure Dylan was there in spirit :)

I think it's important that Mark does not get to ruin her life totally with his actions .

After reading about DeOrr Kunz and some of the cases sharedd about animal attacks (specifically mountain lions and courgers) I still do nnot understand how it can be ruled out in Dylan's case. Please do not jump on me for stating this. One of the links to a personn who was attacked and killed by an animal indicated the child was found in an area he could not get tto on his own. Is that not one of the reasons for Dylan being considered a homicide?

I just wander I guess how they can be so sure he was murdered with just a few bones. I know hey are probably holding a lot back but I really thought with this POI break, they might release more info. I guess if they were hoping MR would cave, they were wrog.

It would still be murder if someone took him to the mountain and left him to die, even if Dylan had been attacked/consumed by a mountain lion.(or any other animal). The fact that Dylan's bones were found in an area that is not easily accessible from MR's house indicates Dylan did not go there on his own. The terrain is such that traveling uphill is especially tough. While an mountain lion could have dragged Dylan to anywhere up there, it would have been impossible for one to attack him down at MR's house and drag Dylan up the hill that far without leaving evidence of having done so.

****Warning Slightly graphic*****From what I have studied on the terrain maps, Dylan's bones might have even been washed down from further up the creek, and if that has been determined to be true, that would be even more indication that Dylan was left up there deceased or to die. In addition, while this is PURE SPECULATION ON MY PART, there could be some evidence of the bones having been broken before death, again indicating that Dylan was left unable to get down the mountain on his own power.

Also, different animals leave different marks on the bones. If the marks on the bones are only those of scavenger animals (too small to have killed him), then that might rule out death by animal.

I believe that LE has reasons that make them think Dylan was left on that mountain deceased, abandoned, or unable to get down on his own power. I, myself, see no reason that Dylan would have gone up there alone in the first place WITHOUT having contacted his friends first. This just doesn't happen when a teenager is chomping at the bit to get to his friend's house. It's the combination of events, not the single event that makes the determinations on the part of LE.

Such good points ghostwheel :)

It was not just Dylan was found up on the mountain dead , you also had the no contact with him from the night before as well. The not turning up to his friends house and so on.

A animal did not make Dylan just drop all communication with the world , also did these so called animal's eat his backpack and mobile phone ?

... animal attacks (specifically mountain lions and courgers) I still do nnot understand how it can be ruled out in Dylan's case...

LE (and others) probably did consider an animal attack as a probable theory for why Dylan went missing but there really wasn't/isn't much 'evidence' to continue pointing them in this direction. Remember: suspicions were directed toward MR early in the investigation, even before some of Dylan's bones were found.

One would have to read the multiple threads, watch the many interviews, pay attention to what has been said by those that know MR and know Dylan to truly understand why this was not caused by a wild animal.

I think he was killed by an animal. A two-legged one. :mad:

It would still be murder if someone took him to the mountain and left him to die, even if Dylan had been attacked/consumed by a mountain lion.(or any other animal). The fact that Dylan's bones were found in an area that is not easily accessible from MR's house indicates Dylan did not go there on his own. The terrain is such that traveling uphill is especially tough. While an mountain lion could have dragged Dylan to anywhere up there, it would have been impossible for one to attack him down at MR's house and drag Dylan up the hill that far without leaving evidence of having done so.

****Warning Slightly graphic*****From what I have studied on the terrain maps, Dylan's bones might have even been washed down from further up the creek, and if that has been determined to be true, that would be even more indication that Dylan was left up there deceased or to die. In addition, while this is PURE SPECULATION ON MY PART, there could be some evidence of the bones having been broken before death, again indicating that Dylan was left unable to get down the mountain on his own power.

Also, different animals leave different marks on the bones. If the marks on the bones are only those of scavenger animals (too small to have killed him), then that might rule out death by animal.

I believe that LE has reasons that make them think Dylan was left on that mountain deceased, abandoned, or unable to get down on his own power. I, myself, see no reason that Dylan would have gone up there alone in the first place WITHOUT having contacted his friends first. This just doesn't happen when a teenager is chomping at the bit to get to his friend's house. It's the combination of events, not the single event that makes the determinations on the part of LE.

This thought never crossed my mind. SO cruel, I will have to hope that his passing was fast and he was placed there already gone.

The only source for the ' just a few bones' is MR himself, IF I remember correctly. LE has never said which bones or how many . All of that came from MR's own mouth. We do not know that LE didn't find bones with ( for example) knife or gun wounds or something that solidifies this as a murder.

They stopped there after MR picked Dylan up from the airport.

Yes, that I remember of course, the surveillance pics of Dylan in the black outfit and talk about getting the dvd movie, but not going there the next morning (when he as supposedly running errrands and going to his lawyer's office).

I've always wondered about the details of that trip to his lawyer's office and if that may play in. It's verified he DID go but the purpose is unknown. **speculating** he may have asked something that tipped off the lawyer. "" do i have to send child support this month if dylan's run away'' ? Again, this is wild speculation but he does seem to value money over a lot of other things so that may have been a first order of business for him that morning.

As for the POI naming, I wonder if that was a trick to get MR to talk and since it did not work, they will not be naming a POI after all?

Imo I think that there is a chance that he could have even confessed to his attorney or at least consulted about his options, particularly if it was an "accident". His attorney would haaave to keep it confidential.

rsbm:

One would have to read the multiple threads, watch the many interviews, pay attention to what has been said by those that know MR and know Dylan to truly understand why this was not caused by a wild animal.

That is one thing I keep coming back to, what Elaine and Corey think. JMO

Congratulaions to Elaine and Michael, may their hapiness last forever!

I don't want to takke away from the above happiness, but I am curious about the Facebook page that was vehemenantly against MR. It has disappeared in the wake of the proving who is the bully (online of course) in this case. It is really sad when people loose sight of the real victim and blame random internet people. I have to comment that in all my years (and there are many many eyars) I have never come across so much crazy and hate. I hope the above crazy doesn't hider the case for Dylan's justice.

Hello, me again. I wandering if there is actually proof of the pictures. I cannot. Get past people saying an argument over the pictures could of led to Dylan's demise but at the same time it was not a big enough issue to keep him from having g to visit. I would be shocked to learn a judge would of forced a visitation after a child mentioned his discomfort about the gross fetish he allegedly saw his dad partake in. When is LaPlata gonna name their POI? I think it was smoke and mirrors trying to get MR t o cave. Which is suck because they basically showed their cards and have nothinh.

Hello, me again. I wandering if there is actually proof of the pictures. I cannot. Get past people saying an argument over the pictures could of led to Dylan's demise but at the same time it was not a big enough issue to keep him from having g to visit. I would be shocked to learn a judge would of forced a visitation after a child mentioned his discomfort about the gross fetish he allegedly saw his dad partake in. When is LaPlata gonna name their POI? I think it was smoke and mirrors trying to get MR t o cave. Which is suck because they basically showed their cards and have nothinh.

Yes, to the proof. IIRC it caused quite a stir on WS because we were unable to talk about them for awhile and then were? It's fuzzy in my head now but I believe Dr Phil did discuss and possibly even show some of the photos ( edited of course ) on the show and that part of the show got edited OUT but an audience member , who is also a member here, verified they did exist and that's why we were able to say they are real. Am I remembering this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981