Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we can talk about his past social media?

Please sit tight for a just a little bit longer.

It has been a busy day around here today. MR named a POI, Dylan's COD changed to declare it was homicide, Oscar Pistorius was supposed to be released today and that was reversed... :scared:

Give me a chance to discuss with Tricia any potential changes in light of this new development. I'll get back with y'all asap.

Thanks in advance for your patience! :blowkiss:

MR is, IMO, unstable and a threat to himself and possibly others. He should be taken into custody and put on suicide watch.

Other than being surprised was there any indication of how he was taking the news?

He was in contact with 9Wants to Know investigator Melissa Blasius just hours after the sheriff's announcement Wednesday. Redwine declined to personally comment and said his lawyer would prepare a statement.
http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...ne-person-of-interest-dylan-redwine/32014055/

Hopefully, Melissa will share with viewers what Mark said to her, if there was more than just saying he "declined to personally comment."

Just add it to the list. :)

Sweet Karma!

RIP Dylan. You are so very loved.

Yes, indeed, my old friend -- his time has come.

Rest peacefully, Dylan, and prayers to Elaine, Corey, Mike, and the friends and family who have supported them throughout this nightmare. They have been through hell, and have shown great dignity and courage in the face of evil.

I spoke to Elaine Redwine tonight.

She said (and I'm paraphrasing here) " It seems weird to say it's been a good day because Mark has been named a person of interest in my son's death and my son's manner of death has now been changed to a homicide"

You all know what Elaine means right? It is a total dichotomy to say the words "my murdered son" and "it's a good day" in the same thought.

Elaine joins me for just a few minutes tonight on True Crime Radio at 9:00 PM Eastern.

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com and a couple of minutes past 9:00 PM Eastern click on the blue "Listen Now" tab at the top of the page and that takes you to the live show on iHeartradio.com

Chatroom opens at 8:30 PM Eastern.

Thank goodness. It's about time. Just hope the cowardly doesn't commit suicide rather than face justice for his son.

I wonder if Mark will have a shotgun sitting on the table next time he gives a statement to Blasius? MOO

At last!!! and now I want to see an arrest, hopefully LE have a solid foundation to stand on.

There was always only one suspect as far as we were concerned. We aligned ourselves with Elaine. I know that support must have given her some strength by knowing so many had fallen in love with her little boy named Dylan.

I cannot imagine the terror Dylan must have felt knowing his own father was killing him. I've always thought it was premeditated in that the POI, Mark Redwine, wanted to hurt Elaine in most painful way possible for multiple reasons. Well, he succeeded at that but may he be sent to a place where the sun doesn't shine for this horrendous crime against his own child. I am furious with the judge who forced the visitation upon Dylan. May he never enjoy another moment of Peace while on earth for what became of his fateful decision.

One thing is for sure. I'll never forget the sound of indescribable pain in Elaine's voice. May she and her precious family overcome this tragedy to find triumph.

At last!!! and now I want to see an arrest, hopefully LE have a solid foundation to stand on.

I feel like an arrest will be soon. I think they let this out to give him a chance to do something idiotic and say something more damning before they close in. Because we all know he does not just sit quietly when under pressure. Go Mark Go..... let's see what you got!

I feel like an arrest will be soon. I think they let this out to give him a chance to do something idiotic and say something more damning before they close in. Because we all know he does not just sit quietly when under pressure. Go Mark Go..... let's see what you got!

The POI must have read your post:

[ from Mark's countersuit]

“While Dylan’s cause of death is not known… it is more likely than not that he left Mark Redwine’s home… possibly encouraged by Elaine Redwine and met with whoever or whatever caused his death,” the lawsuit states.

"But for the actions of the plaintiff (Elaine Redwine) it is more likely than not that Dylan would not have left his father's home and would be alive today," the document states.

“Elaine Redwine’s actions, in addition to causing the death of Dylan, have effectively hindered law enforcement for two years from pursuing the actual cause of Dylan’s death or identify[ing] any suspects or causes of that death,” the lawsuit continues.

Wellp,,,,, now I think LE should let Mark take this to court AND then arrest him so they can use his evidence in their trial :)

Can anyone see the suit? Is it the same lawyer that Mark stopped by the office of that monday morning ? Something tells me that lawyer is long gone .

It will be interesting to see who Mark will try and bring in as his witnesses to support his (rediculous) countersuit. Agents of La Plata County, the FBI, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Pete Klismet, the Coroner. Even though the Sheriff's Office has clearly stated that Mark is a person of interest, I guess it's Mark's argument that they only are saying that because Elaine is telling them to.

MR is, IMO, unstable and a threat to himself and possibly others. He should be taken into custody and put on suicide watch.

Sorry, but I don't have a problem with him punishing himself.

The POI must have read your post:

[ from Mark's countersuit]

“While Dylan’s cause of death is not known… it is more likely than not that he left Mark Redwine’s home… possibly encouraged by Elaine Redwine and met with whoever or whatever caused his death,” the lawsuit states.

"But for the actions of the plaintiff (Elaine Redwine) it is more likely than not that Dylan would not have left his father's home and would be alive today," the document states.

“Elaine Redwine’s actions, in addition to causing the death of Dylan, have effectively hindered law enforcement for two years from pursuing the actual cause of Dylan’s death or identify[ing] any suspects or causes of that death,” the lawsuit continues.

If I'm not mistaken. Didnt Dylan see a pic of dad in pampers and doing nefarious, sexual , deviant things?

So was the killing by dad due to the hate for the mrs. Or hate that his growing son started looking at him as a sick person who no longer wanted him (mark) to be his dad?

If I'm not mistaken. Didnt Dylan see a pic of dad in pampers and doing nefarious, sexual , deviant things?

So was the killing by dad due to the hate for the mrs. Or hate that his growing son started looking at him as a sick person who no longer he wanted to be his dad?

BOTH. I think his son was looking at him in a negative light and MR blamed his ex wife for that. Unfairly so, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8