Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Klismet know that Mark wants to speak by phone if he or someone in LE never got a hold of him? Maybe Mark sent an E-mail or text stating this.

Kind of confusing IMO.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...erson-of-interest-in-son-dylan-redwines-death

I am now confused as in my link it states they have called and called Mark but yet they want a face to face meeting and wont do it over the phone. So im guessing Mark has not contacted them back to agree to a face to face meeting .

Do people think LE know where Mark's location is as wondering if this is a ploy so he gives himself up ?

I am now confused as in my link it states they have called and called Mark but yet they want a face to face meeting and wont do it over the phone. So im guessing Mark has not contacted them back to agree to a face to face meeting .

Do people think LE know where Mark's location is as wondering if this is a ploy so he gives himself up ?

I'm pretty sure LE knows Mark's location. If they get an arrest warrant they could also get a warrant to track his phone. JMO.

I'm thinking MR doesn't want a face-to-face cause he's afraid it'll end with his arrest. DA (dumb azz) probably thinks if he hides, they can't get him.
All MOO

The way I see it, LE saying there's a POI and not naming it has to be sort of a "scare / intimidation " tactic. Trying that the POI feels very uncomfortable and makes a mistake. MOO

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

BBM By that same token , if he was guilty, he would not be chatting non stop to reporters all the time. So he has to be guilty or innocent but he's not behaving like EITHER should. I don't know the answer.

I think he's so narcissistic that he's in love with all the attention and scrutiny that comes from being a suspect, irrespective of whether he is in fact guilty.

I remember when a few of us here were saying that we WISHED that the show ' Cold Justice' would take up Dylan's case. I love the way they sweep into town with a team of experts and put 'new eyes' on a cold case.

I feel like that is kind of what happened here. The local LE was kind of stuck. They knew in their hearts that Mark was the killer but did not have enough proof. Then they may have second guessed themselves. <Maybe we had tunnel vision. Maybe there is someone else to look at?

So they brought in this expert profiler and he came to the same conclusion. And now IT'S ON. :cop:

I remember when a few of us here were saying that we WISHED that the show ' Cold Justice' would take up Dylan's case. I love the way they sweep into town with a team of experts and put 'new eyes' on a cold case.

I feel like that is kind of what happened here. The local LE was kind of stuck. They knew in their hearts that Mark was the killer but did not have enough proof. Then they may have second guessed themselves. <Maybe we had tunnel vision. Maybe there is someone else to look at?

So they brought in this expert profiler and he came to the same conclusion. And now IT'S ON. :cop:

I don't believe this is a cold case. I think they have good ideas and are just putting their ducks in a row.
We don't know what they believe but we will. We don't know that this new profiler did not point to someone else.
The best way to solve a case is to keep it all open and not assume. Wait for the evidence to tell the story.

It was not really an in-depth search. They walked through briefly and did a cursory search to look for an obvious crime scene or to see if there was a child hiding or a dead body. But they did not use luminol or cadaver dogs or take any swabs anywhere. Then they thought he had run off to hang with friends so it was quite awhile before they brought a forensics team in.

Yeah, but some evidence would still have been there. It's not possible to clean a scene so thoroughly it won't leave traces that could be detected by a detailed search like the one they did last year.

Looking forward to this resulting in an arrest. I have felt strongly from Day 1 it was you know who and I still stand by my belief. As we found out more about Dad it firmed up my beliefs. The Dr. Phil Show cemented the deal. For me. I hope he is shaking in his boots!!! Likely swilling back a bottle of whatever his drink of choice was. Cant remember what he injested which resulted in the refusal of the Poly (Dr. Phil Show) He cant get away with this! He just cant!!!!

Yeah, but some evidence would still have been there. It's not possible to clean a scene so thoroughly it won't leave traces that could be detected by a detailed search like the one they did last year.

At best MR is an idiot.. Running his mouth and making himself look guilty. At best he did it. Either way this is no mastermind that could hide evidence from police in a way they could not make a case.

I want justice for Dylan. Whatever that is or who is responsible, I don't care as long as they get them.

If it is not Mark and we are all barking up the wrong tree then how can you explain away his actions ?!

I mean he claims he loved his son and wants justice yet all he does is hide , his actions are that of a guilty person IMO .

Elaine is how you act when a child you loved and adored goes missing . You never give up and you fight until your last breath to get justice . You knock on doors and you keep going until you physically can do no more .

IMO

At best MR is an idiot.. Running his mouth and making himself look guilty. At best he did it. Either way this is no mastermind that could hide evidence from police in a way they could not make a case.

I want justice for Dylan. Whatever that is or who is responsible, I don't care as long as they get them.

Definitely agree with your last sentiment.

I won't be surprised if they do eventually arrest him. But I won't be surprised if they arrest somebody else, either.

After watching this news clip my take-away is the profiler is putting it on Mark to go in, sit down & convince investigators that he is not the POI & they could clear him. The reporter said at the very end that the POI's name will be released in a few weeks. So Mark needs to try & get himself cleared within a few weeks. Not sure why there is any doubt who the POI is, Mark even thinks he is because LE has focused on him. [video=youtube;O6qaSpTtro8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qaSpTtro8[/video]

Well the facts speak for themselves in this case and always have done .

1)!Mark is the last known person to be with Dylan before he vanished
2) Dylan had early am plans and never made it or texted or called to cancel
3) Dylan's remains were found in a spot that Mark could over look from his front porch

I don't believe this is a cold case. I think they have good ideas and are just putting their ducks in a row.
We don't know what they believe but we will. We don't know that this new profiler did not point to someone else.
The best way to solve a case is to keep it all open and not assume. Wait for the evidence to tell the story.

Have you been reading the interviews with the profiler? It is all about Mark. Nobody else. JMO

After watching this news clip my take-away is the profiler is putting it on Mark to go in, sit down & convince investigators that he is not the POI & they could clear him. The reporter said at the very end that the POI's name will be released in a few weeks. So Mark needs to try & get himself cleared within a few weeks. Not sure why there is any doubt who the POI is, Mark even thinks he is because LE has focused on him. [video=youtube;O6qaSpTtro8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qaSpTtro8[/video]

Klismet knows that Mark is the POI. He's just not saying it yet.

There's no way Klismet thinks that Mark can clear himself. He's just saying that in an attempt to get Mark talking to him. JMO.

Klismet knows that Mark is the POI. He's just not saying it yet.

There's no way Klismet thinks that Mark can clear himself. He's just saying that in an attempt to get Mark talking to him. JMO.

I absolutely agree. Klismet seemed adamant this case will be going to court & proven. This is a situation for Mark (if he's guilty) damned if you go in, damned if you don't. If this does & I believe it will go to court, it is not going to look favorably to the jury if he didn't go in. It is all over the airwaves, paper, etc. he can't say he didn't know they wanted to talk to him. If he does go in, he may not do much damage with his word salad style of not giving straight answers. Time will tell.

They may have not found anything in the house because none of it happened in the house. Unless it was a soft kill and Dylan was transported to where he was found.

I absolutely agree. Klismet seemed adamant this case will be going to court & proven. This is a situation for Mark (if he's guilty) damned if you go in, damned if you don't. If this does & I believe it will go to court, it is not going to look favorably to the jury if he didn't go in. It is all over the airwaves, paper, etc. he can't say he didn't know they wanted to talk to him. If he does go in, he may not do much damage with his word salad style of not giving straight answers. Time will tell.

exactly , they have him backed into a corner . Unless he wants to look even more guilty then he has to go in and talk to LE and answer some questions .

If he does not then within a few weeks he will finally be named as the POI imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member