Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, SCHMAE.

From your link:

Here's a map for Mill Creek Road and Hwy 84.

Remains ID'd as Andrew Chacon

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/01/human-remains-san-juan-national-forest-identified/

The Durango Herald reports U.S. Forest Service workers found 29-year-old Andrew Chacon’s skull in a rugged and remote area east of Pagosa Springs on Aug. 23. A grid search turned up 69 points of interest, and 52 items were collected, including pieces of clothing, a pair of shoes and sunglasses.

Apparently, Andrew was never reported missing. Maybe he had lost touch with his family and they didn't know he was even gone? RIP young man. :rose:

This hit my google search feed I keep for any breaking news the Dylan's story. Not much in new details, but more about how Mark doesn't seem to think a crime occured. Don't most parents stay convinced a crime has occured when a child goes missing? His persecution complex seems acute here.

http://www.cortezjournal.com/article/20161025/NEWS01/161029902/-1/news&source=RSS

Just coming to post the same thing, different source. http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=/20161025/NEWS01/161029549&template=mobileart

How much more suffering can this man bring the family?

ETA Looks like the same exact article just copied from source a .

Judge drops Mark Redwine countersuit in disappearance of Dylan*Redwine
http://kdvr.com/2016/10/26/judge-drops-mark-redwine-countersuit-in-disappearance-of-dylan-redwine/

"DURANGO, Colo. -- The countersuit brought by Mark Redwine against his former Elaine Hall in the death of their son Dylan Redwine has been dropped by a judge, according to the Durango Herald.

The initial wrongful death lawsuit filed by Hall was dismissed earlier this year because it was outside the statute of limitations."

Mark sought $50,00 in damages. The reward fund is $50,500. Ironic.

Still hanging in for justice for you Dylan. I have not doubted for one minute that it will come - the question is only, "when?".

Lena Lunsford's arrest this week for Aliayah, who has been missing since 2011, just goes to show that justice's wheels move slowly at times.

Here's hoping that justice for Dylan is next on the list.

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/article/20170206/PRT01/170209909/

''With pizza, sodas, balloons and cake, it could have been a typical birthday party for any 18-year-old boy
Except the boy is gone.

More than four years after his disappearance, friends and family gathered at a memorial bench at Pine River Cemetery in Bayfield Monday to commemorate Dylan Redwine.''

Happy Birthday, Dylan

:cupcake::balloons:

And love to Dylan's family

:grouphug:

Awwwww. This sweet boy broke my heart. This case is at the top of my Justice Wish List....:candle: :candle: :rose:

~~~~~Happy Birthday Sweet Boy~~~~~

Last night as i was falling asleep I was thinking about Dylan after seeing Schmae's post. I got to thinking about the search items...it's been so long and I'm not sure if and where this has been discussed, but assuming MR killed Dylan that night, he likely disposed of him that next day, which would mean he may have wrapped Dylan in a blanket, or tarp as early as that night, if not the neXT day...I know there have been searches out there for undisclosed items...I've noticed that when I'm in the woods there are sometimes pieces of fabric stuck to the branches from people who camp up there, etc. I think there's a good chance that fabric pieces, the blanket, clothing, would remain up there, because they get stuck to the branches, etc. And I don't think that scavengers would totally consume this material? I think fabric could be valuable evidence. I'm sure they looked for this and maybe even collected some samples...I'd like to go up there and look myself actually but I'm scared of bears and mountain lions :scared:....

Eta: 4 years ago as a new member, it wasn't as easy to swallow the theory that a parent could kill their own child. Four years later after being a member here, it's not so implausible...

being a member here really opens your eyes, its hard to come to terms with the thought that a parent could or would harm their child that way. We certainly learn that not everyone has the same heart or respect for lives that we do.

It's been a long time we've all been waiting for justice for Dylan, I still have faith that justice will happen, praying that 2017 is the year for it.

Thinking of you tonight Dylan!! I'm also thinking and hoping for your precious family and friends while they patiently await justice for the cruelty that befell you in your short but beautiful life. You will never be forgotten.

Last night as i was falling asleep I was thinking about Dylan after seeing Schmae's post. I got to thinking about the search items...it's been so long and I'm not sure if and where this has been discussed, but assuming MR killed Dylan that night, he likely disposed of him that next day, which would mean he may have wrapped Dylan in a blanket, or tarp as early as that night, if not the neXT day...I know there have been searches out there for undisclosed items...I've noticed that when I'm in the woods there are sometimes pieces of fabric stuck to the branches from people who camp up there, etc. I think there's a good chance that fabric pieces, the blanket, clothing, would remain up there, because they get stuck to the branches, etc. And I don't think that scavengers would totally consume this material? I think fabric could be valuable evidence. I'm sure they looked for this and maybe even collected some samples...I'd like to go up there and look myself actually but I'm scared of bears and mountain lions :scared:....

Eta: 4 years ago as a new member, it wasn't as easy to swallow the theory that a parent could kill their own child. Four years later after being a member here, it's not so implausible...

You are so right. I used to think a parent killing their own child was still relatively ' rare'. But it's happening all day , everywhere. Somewhere right now a baby is dying at the hands of the parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi