Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO THANKFUL they caught him! Let's hope they KEEP HIM this time!!!

The five-year anniversary of NH "missing" was just a few days ago. Is it possible that JVDS has a cyclical penchant for committing heinous crimes? I followed this case for a long time but gave up several months ago when there seemed to be no resolution in sight. Hopefully, there's still a chance that there will be justice for Natalee.

The five-year anniversary of NH "missing" was just a few days ago. Is it possible that JVDS has a cyclical penchant for committing heinous crimes? I followed this case for a long time but gave up several months ago when there seemed to be no resolution in sight. Hopefully, there's still a chance that there will be justice for Natalee.

My mom is an avid follower of this case. Her response to this news was "I wonder how many other girls he may have killed and got away with it?"

Oh my. This past weekend was the 5 year annivesary of Natale's disappearance. His father can't protect him now! Two senseless deaths.

Natale was my first crime case. I pray for justice for her and this young woman.

My mom is an avid follower of this case. Her response to this news was "I wonder how many other girls he may have killed and got away with it?"

So is my mom, I called and told her and her response was very similar :furious:and that she was looking forward to seeing him in stripes on the 6 o'clock news!:dance:

I would think this would be all over our new media too.

I would think this would be all over our new media too.

Oh T, you know they can't keep up with us here! :innocent:

KUDOS to Vanilla Sky! She found this before it was even translated to English! :highfive:

It would be nice if Natalee's body were found, but given the go around that happened when he "confessed" before, I really don't think anyone will get any straight answers as to where he dumped her. Sorry that this girl has had her life taken away, and sorry for her parents to have to go through this. But hopefully as a result JVDS will be locked up and not ever released again.

I just contacted my local TV station (WDIV-Detroit) and asked them to get on this right away.

OMG! If he has struck again I think he is one of the boldest psychopaths I have ever heard of...

When they think they have gotten away with one murder they think they can get away with more.

IMO

:wave: We have 98 guests in this thread! Please consider becoming a member of Websleuths today and join us in discussion! :grouphug:

I was an avid follower of the Natalee Holloway case and frequent poster on that forum. I'm {shocked!} but not really. I always said we'd hear from Joran again.

Wow!:eek:

I bet his mamma is proud now!:mad:

I'm gonna have to check around. LOL, I know of a few places I might be able to pick up some tidbits. If I learn anything, I'll post it!

fran

PS....I am saddened to see another girl MAY have been a victim of this guy. Her poor, poor family. May she rest in peace. :rose: fran

where is Fran?

This is so believable as opposed to unbelievable.

ETA: hahaha there you are Fran

where is Fran?

This is so believable as opposed to unbelievable.

ETA: hahaha there you are Fran

Seriously, Jbean.......I always KNEW this guy was guilty. Now maybe this will make his defenders pause. I mean, I don't know if he did this or not. But, what are the chances of two girls dying while in one person's company and he doesn't have anything to do with it?

Wowser~

JMHO
fran

Heyya fran.

A Wowser alright.

I'm shocked, even though it had been predicted that JVS criminal pattern
would eventually result in his incarceration, this is such a terrible turn of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly