Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much money did this family have that Joran is flying from Country to Country like this? What was he doing in Peru?

Well at one time he was caught on video trying to push girls into prostitution. Maybe he was successful in this endeavor.

How much money did this family have that Joran is flying from Country to Country like this? What was he doing in Peru?

When did his dad die? I wonder if he was using his inheritance to be a jet setter? I just hope they catch him or he's caught already! He needs to be stopped before this happens to another girl!!!!!!! :furious:

SuziQ, do you have a link I can use to see that story?

several here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105931"]UK At least 12 killed by Taxi Driver on shooting spree - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

When did his dad die? I wonder if he was using his inheritance to be a jet setter? I just hope they catch him or he's caught already! He needs to be stopped before this happens to another girl!!!!!!! :furious:

He died on February 11, 2010. Man this makes me :furious:

WOW!! I'm shocked.... NOT!!!!

FNC (fox) will be covering the story after the commercial break.

I think if they do catch him and arrest him for this murder, they need to give him a plea bargain if he talks about Natalie.

....... and then every other day change the terms of the plea bargain......

The above story was covered on HLN a few minutes ago.
I haven't heard/found any coverage of the murder in Peru - are they taking time to verify it is really THE Joran?

Nope....Fox news just did a report on the information that is out so far.

I hope all those officials in Aruba are pleased with their handiwork. Another dead girl thanks to their corruption and cowardice. Nice job guys. Are you sleeping well?

I must say, however, why on earth would any woman associate with him given his history? It's baffling... and tragic.

Just reported on HLN that Joran has fled Peru and is believed to be headed to Argentina.

That warmed my heart and made me all fuzzy inside. Hope he left a load of evidence& they will have an iron clad, slam dunk case and he gets to spend the rest of his pathetic life enjoying the accommodations !

Thank you:)

Don't be too comforted yet, South American extradition laws are convoluted, complicated, and not necessarily equally enforced. I looked through several links to post on this, but the links are just as difficult to decipher as the laws themselves. It seems that JVDS knows this as he seems to be traveling from one country to another quite quickly. He could have left Argentina for somewhere else by now.

jmoo

Just totally unbelievable. Well daddy can't help him this time. Now I wonder if his parents were covering up a disturbing condition he may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme