Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Entertainment Network had a special on last night on the top 20 most shocking unsolved crimes and number one was Natalie's disappearance. It is hard to believe that the top news networks aren't blasting this to the moon and back. Strange.:waitasec:

It's been on FoxNews twice in the last 45 minutes.

Jmo, the only thing shocking about this news is that this hasn't happened before now. He is a psychopath/anti-social personality.

I agree 100%. I think Aruba should be held responsable for this poor girls death.

Looks like NG will feature the story on her show tonight:

Breaking! Joran van der Sloot suspected of murder in Peru!

Urgent! The prime suspect in the disappearance of Alabama high school girl Natalee Holloway now under suspicion in the murder of a famous racecar driver's young daughter, according to international law enforcement authorities! Is Joran van der Sloot leading police on a global manhunt, and where will it end? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking news, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

RTL news says: He did travel with two another guys in a black pick up (truck) to the border of Chili on Monday.

How much money did this family have that Joran is flying from Country to Country like this? What was he doing in Peru?

Well at one time he was caught on video trying to push girls into prostitution. Maybe he was successful in this endeavor.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/5/2010/WEEKLY_News_032010.pdf

This link has some interesting info about human trafficking with Peru being one of the targets for recruits. He may have been in Peru for that purpose
(not that the victim was a recruit target).

Read page 6 and then there's more info on other pages about prisons and related stuff.

Another (alleged) death at the hands of JVS. I can't believe it. My only hope and prayer is that he'll give up Natalie's body for any plea deal. Her parents have suffered such great pain these past five years. And as for Joran - LWOP. I, too, wonder how many other women he's offed in the last 5 years. The walking devil, that's what he is.

MOO

Mel

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127370752

The girl's father, Ricardo Flores...said she was killed about 8 a.m. Sunday in a hotel room that was splattered with blood, indicating a struggle.

Van der Sloot left Peru on Monday, immigration authorities told the AP, though they did not disclose his destination though Flores said it was Chile.

I wonder if Greta will pick the story back up even though the show has changed?

I used to love to watch Greta (back in the old days) but quit watching her since she's all about politics. :(
I want the old Greta back!

Wow. How brazenly stupid of him. And no daddy to help him this time. I swear, he needs to be caught, then locked into a room with Casey Anthony. They deserve each other and two cases would be shut at once. Unbelievable!

I used to love to watch Greta (back in the old days) but quit watching her since she's all about politics. :(
I want the old Greta back!

Same here - I was absolutely addicted and when she started the Gretawire blog it was awesome!

Her coverage of Natalee and also Stacy Peterson was amazing. And the legal panel - they were great as well.

Such a shame they ruined the show by changing it! :(

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/95436994.html

...was found wrapped in a blanket in a pool of blood.

According to the Peruvian newspaper, the hotel room where Ramirez's body was found was registered under van der Sloot's name. Hotel employees also told police that they saw him with the girl over the weekend.

I am thinking it rather odd that he didn't depart sooner if she was killed on Sunday. I wonder if this hotel had video of him at the hotel?
Lol, are you innocent until proven guilty in Peru or guilty until you prove yourself innocent?

Omg, found in his room. Omg. Whoa, he's a dead man walking. FINALLY!

I liked her old blogs also but don't ever watch her now.

This makes me so mad! If he were in prison where he should be, this girl would be alive!

It is an absolute outrage that he has been allowed to roam free until he killed another girl. How tragically unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member