Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet she didn't but I bet her poor father did. Did her father find her in that room?
I'm muddling through the articles now, but it seems from what I've read so far, he was there afterward. MOO

I hope Greta has Mark Fuhrman :blowkiss: on tonight about the case. In fact, I wonder if Mark isn't hightailing it down to South America as we type. I'll bet that Mark could track Joran down.

Even better, send Dog the bounty hunter after him! I'd pay to see that capture!

An attorney for van der Sloot in New York City, Joe Tacopina, said he did not know his client's whereabouts and has not been in touch with him since the Peru allegations emerged.
Tacopina cautioned against a rush to judgment.
"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder once before. The fact is he wears a bull's-eye on his back now and he is a quote-unquote usual suspect when it comes to allegations of foul play," Tacopina said.
Tacopina is obviously a soulless bugger.

I have always felt that a U.S. Attorney representing Van der sloot was a slap in the face to Natalee's family.

Yes. I think that Surinam possibility is a false herring. Traveling across a border when you are not being sought is relatively riskless. Traveling across several with an international Interpol call for your detention would be insane.

Joran probably has some money: He has been a successful professional poker player. He will probably try to lay low in whatever country he is now in.

I have heard people say, you know, how smart he was, etc...but he probably really isnt bright at all. He just had people who loved him who believed him and that it was an accident...of course, from the outside looking in, pretty much the world had him pegged for what he was. I am sure there was a point in time where his dad realized what he had done. But i don't think conniving takes the place of brains...we can all see through that. He cannot lay low long enough...he will be caught. My guess is he is high-tailing it to Dutch country.

I wonder if they have his prints in her car? Well on the steering wheel anyway.

I just now heard the news. I haven't had time to read through this whole thread yet. Working on it now. Thinking of Beth, Dave and their families along with the family of this young girl.

After one day in this jail thats when I think he'll do himself in...

I wonder what the Kolpoe brothers are thinking now?? I bet they are sweating...

The Kalpoe brothers have kept quiet and out of trouble it makes me wonder if they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's someone's blog and I'm not finding the same story in any other media outlets ~ so I hope it doesn't start an untrue rumor. :) MOO

I thought about that, too - but it was just reported about 5 minutes ago, so maybe it hasn't gotten out to other outlets? I soooo hope it's not true. I want him to face a miserable life - not have an easy way out.

Don't know how accurate this is, but there are reports that he has been found dead:

http://dailyworldtrends.com/joran-v...ear-peru-border-after-committing-suicide/1720

I hope it's incorrect... I want him caught alive.

See, others say he is narcissistic and I agree, but I think the coward in him outweighs that. Some say some people are too cowardly to commit suicide but I peg him dead (sorry for the pun) as too cowardly to face incarceration and the world knowing we were right all along.

Won't run with it as I realize it is basically a rumor at this point but if true, will not surprise me one bit.

I have heard people say, you know, how smart he was, etc...but he probably really isnt bright at all. He just had people who loved him who believed him and that it was an accident...of course, from the outside looking in, pretty much the world had him pegged for what he was. I am sure there was a point in time where his dad realized what he had done. But i don't think conniving takes the place of brains...we can all see through that. He cannot lay low long enough...he will be caught. My guess is he is high-tailing it to Dutch country.

I think that he is relatively intelligent, but completely lacks maturity and foresight.

Surinam is Dutch-speaking, but independent. Getting there would not do him much good.

IMO, since Joran doesn't have the support of his father, it wouldn't surprise me if he did take his own life.

I thought about that, too - but it was just reported about 5 minutes ago, so maybe it hasn't gotten out to other outlets? I soooo hope it's not true. I want him to face a miserable life - not have an easy way out.
I'm just suspicious when only one outlet, especially a blog, has information that the others don't especially on such a huge story. The major media would be all over it, imo. :)

Even better, send Dog the bounty hunter after him! I'd pay to see that capture!

While I love the Dog, JVS doesn't deserve to be captured by him. The Dog would ramble about finding the lord, handcuff him in front, give him a cigarette. The Dog is far too nice for this alleged criminal.

Just my opinion.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members