Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the coward didn't do suicide.........Natalee's parents need to know what happened to Natalee.
IMO, JVS killed many times getting worse for more pleasure...............

I came up with St. Maarten, Antilles, Aruba as overseas territories of Dutch.

See, others say he is narcissistic and I agree, but I think the coward in him outweighs that. Some say some people are too cowardly to commit suicide but I peg him dead (sorry for the pun) as too cowardly to face incarceration and the world knowing we were right all along.

Won't run with it as I realize it is basically a rumor at this point but if true, will not surprise me one bit.

I agree. If he knows the world is looking for him, I wouldn't put it past him to take his demons to the grave. He's a coward in using GHB, and his alleged crime (as reported) is far too obvious that it was him. That's if the stories are true. BUT, how is he going to commit suicide. So far we know he has a knife and possibly GHB. I can't see him stabbing himself to death - can you?

MOO

Mel

And in between.

That certainly wouldn't be a bad idea either.

He very well could be a serial killer.

Maybe that is why he travels so much. Maybe he kills then moves on quickly.

It seems he is playing some sick cat and mouse game. Such as "I have killed more and you haven't caught me yet."

I think he is one scary individual but I don't think he is stupid by a long shot. He had to know all of this would be on camera at the hotel.

That is the part that is puzzling.

IMO

I think that he is relatively intelligent, but completely lacks maturity and foresight.

Surinam is Dutch-speaking, but independent. Getting there would not do him much good.

Surinam is also very corrupt. For a little money he could buy himself a way to secrecy.

I doubt he will commit suicide. I doubt also that he will ever tell what happened to Natalee. I think the best to hope for is one of his friends coming out and telling what happened. I really thought the kalpoes would show more character in the beginning, but it didn't turn out that way. Maybe they will tell the truth now...I hope.

I agree. If he knows the world is looking for him, I wouldn't put it past him to take his demons to the grave. He's a coward in using GHB, and his alleged crime (as reported) is far too obvious that it was him. That's if the stories are true. BUT, how is he going to commit suicide. So far we know he has a knife and possibly GHB. I can't see him stabbing himself to death - can you?

MOO

Mel

I will be shocked if he kills himself. Psychopaths rarely harm themselves and imo he is definitely one.

IMO

I came up with St. Maarten, Antilles, Aruba as overseas territories of Dutch.

You're right. Surinam is not a Dutch territory.

And, in addition, there is no reason to think that Joran is headed towards Dutch territory or, in fact, that he has anything more than an improvised plan for escape

Bill O'Reilly hasn't done his research. They don't have the death penalty in Peru. They also won't extradite someone if they are facing the death penalty elsewhere.

http://www.globalissues.org/news/2010/05/31/5821

Thanks............I reported on what Bill O'Reilly stated before I checked whether or not Peru had the death penalty. At least, if found guilty, Van Der Sloot will spend many many years in prison.

Greta covering this case now!

First an interview with Arizona Governor, Jan Brewer before covering this case.

I wonder if they will re-open Natalee's case now...?

Probably not because Aruba doesn't want to charge him and take him to trial.
He will be tried in the city that he committed the murder in so Aruba won't be involved. I don't see how he can get out of this as the girl was found in the hotel room that he rented and had been staying in for a few days. They are also seen on video going into the room and I think they were seen by people going into the room too.

Are we sure he has been caught? The last I heard they had put out a international warrent for him and he was running.

Ole daddy isn't here now to buy him out of this one!!! I wonder if mama still thinks her boy is such an innocent? I hope he is sent to prison for the rest of his life or given the death penalty. I wonder how they put people to death in foreign countrys...shoot them...hang them????????

I didn't know you could translate like that! Thank you, Panthera! :blowkiss:
My Google translator did it! I do know some Spanish, but I'm not going to tackle a news article. :)

Or that arrogant. He impresses me as a guy who thinks he can lie even out of documented proof.

That's exactly what sociopaths think...Look, most of us were sure he killed Natalee and he even said it in different ways at different times and still got away with it...He thinks he's invincible and I don't think he will kill himself but I guess we'll find out soon. Would save everyone alot of time and money but I agree that Natalee's parents need closure and that life in a Peruvian prison would be the best possible punishment...

Surinam is also very corrupt. For a little money he could buy himself a way to secrecy.

But I don't think he can sit quiet and still long enough. That part reminds me of CA...Just can't stay out of the limelight.

FWIW, Greta's on but she's on another topic. So I'll change the channel back to what I was watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties