Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my thought that the feds wanted to get him in jail in the US on the extortion/wire fraud charges and hope he would talk to a fellow inmate and/or try to get him to talk by offering a reduced sentence on the charges.

I really don't have any idea what they had in mind but this is just a theory...

From their statement which was posted earlier, it seems that they were interested on nailing him for the murder. What gets me is - how naive could they be to think they would be able to do this after all of joran's lies.

Maybe they should have you on the team because to me wire fraud would have been a sure thing!

Hindsight is 20/20.
It has been five years, there have not been a trail of bodies in his wake.
He has had money up until his father died.
They saw an opportunity to possibly get info or set him up to do time on another charge and took it.

He is broke and stuck in Aruba and the victim has a different name? As long as Joran's actions decide the outcome I am not sure the geography changed much.... well maybe the legal system he plays against.

moo

Sure he could have killed someone in Aruba BUT it would have been without the help of Beth's money.

I hope and pray Peru nails him to the wall. I really don't think they will let him off easy like some or most worry about. Especially in the manor how she was murdered. This is nothing but a ****

An insult that he will understand:

stuk stront en sukkel

Sure he could have killed someone in Aruba BUT it would have been without the help of Beth's money.

And Aruba could have detained Joran before he left the country and we might have him on wire fraud charges and Stephany alive and well.

You can't predict the future.

I am sure Beth is feeling plenty of guilt about letting her daughter go to Aruba, about not being able to prosecute her killer and the people who helped him, and now having any actions that may have put Joran and Stephany on a path to meet.

I am not going to jump on her for trying to get him off the streets.
No one else was doing anything.
I am not going to condemn her for not being psychic and write off the guilt of everyone else that has been involved in this five year run of Joran.

Had Aruba convicted him, his father turned him in, or any of the others that know the truth been honest anywhere along those five years Beth wouldn't have been put in the situation of playing lets make a deal with the devil himself.

I hope and pray Peru nails him to the wall. I really don't think they will let him off easy like some or most worry about. Especially in the manor how she was murdered. This is nothing but a ****

An insult that he will understand:

stuk stront en sukkel

bolded by me....Since she was from a upper class/political family..One of "their own" ...I think Peru and the politics /prisons systems...will ...make him wish..he had never...been born..

Another question that has been bugging me.....

I keep reading about the police finding wrappers for date rape drugs in Stephany's car.....since when do date rape drugs come in wrapper with packaging stating what they are?????

Blister packs?

Pat Brown is spewing her theory again about Joran forcing SF to give him oral sex... where does she get this stuff?

bolded by me....Since she was from a upper class/political family..One of "their own" ...I think Peru and the politics /prisons systems...will ...make him wish..he had never...been born..

Amen to that!

Honestly I give a little prayer every night for this. I am not a vengeful person.

But my prayer is like this:

Please God if this man is truly responsible for hurting any of these girls or anyone else for that matter. Please do not allow him to walk free to harm yet another living soul and may he never see the light of the day.

My best male friend is Dutch! and he set to be on holiday with us the 28th of this month.
My friend says the word over there is of disgust for this man/child. He makes the fellow dutchies look bad :(

eikel!

Btw, when he gets here if we need anything translated that is in dutch I will get him to help me with it. I understand it some...spoken and a little bit of reading it. But I am still unable to hold a full conversation with someone.

la_cavalière;5274915 said:
Pat Brown is spewing her theory again about Joran forcing SF to give him oral sex... where does she get this stuff?

Why was she NOT wearing pants? Would you parade around a man in your shirt and panties that you just met?

That documentary about Lurigancho showed a man who had been there for 16 months, 18 months, something like that without having been assigned a lawyer or having a trial, and the voiceover said something about other people having waited as long as 4 years. If JVDS gets special, faster treatment, I will be sort off po'd because he doesn't deserve it. He should be at the back of the line IMO. I don't really advocate him being abused or killed in prison, but OTOH I can't work up a lot of sympathy for the guy. Supposedly there is a very small number of defense lawyers and a massive number of prisoners who need one, so the wait is usually long.

la_cavalière;5274915 said:
I just discovered that she lives across the street from me! :bananapowerslide:

I see what you are saying, BUT... I wouldn't. Not one bit. GOD forbid if that were one of my children, I would do ANYTHING to find out where they are or what happened. Even if it meant paying the SOB to tell me. I don't think Beth should feel ANY guilt what so ever. It's not her fault he is what he is.

I understand where you are coming from. Don't get me wrong, I definitely understand wanting to get to the bottom of things but as my little ol Southern granny would say, "darlin, two wrongs...don't make a right".

I just think that they should have had a better game plan. I mean when they found out he lied about the location....why didn't they try to get the money back? Why didn't they place the money in a trust account until they were sure he wasn't lying? Now she's out of $25,000, they still don't have any answers and another young girl is dead. He's in jail for another murder in another country and they can't even bargain with him about Natalie b/c how could he benefit from telling anything about Natalie when that crime was not even committed in Peru?

I understand where you are coming from. Don't get me wrong, I definitely understand wanting to get to the bottom of things but as my little ol Southern granny would say, "darlin, two wrongs...don't make a right".

I just think that they should have had a better game plan. I mean when they found out he lied about the location....why didn't they try to get the money back? Why didn't they place the money in a trust account until they were sure he wasn't lying? Now she's out of $25,000, they still don't have any answers and another young girl is dead. He's in jail for another murder in another country and they can't even bargain with him about Natalie b/c how could he benefit from telling anything about Natalie when that crime was not even committed in Peru?

IMO Beth did nothing wrong. Nothing. She didn't know he was going to do this again with that money. Quite honestly, as someone posted above, I believe he would have done it without the money. From what I have been reading he contacted her. Not the other way around. If I were in her position I would've done the same thing. I am selfish that way when it comes to my children. I hope I NEVER have to go through what Beth has gone through.

Aruba did not detain him when they knew he was leaving the country.

While I understand this thought, to me it is akin to blaming the victim.

I am not blaming anyone. I am just saying if you are going to deal with the devil you better be darn sure you know what you're dealing with. And by the way this plan turned out....it doesn't seem like they (BH, the FBI, etc.) did.

And Aruba could have detained Joran before he left the country and we might have him on wire fraud charges and Stephany alive and well.

You can't predict the future.

I am sure Beth is feeling plenty of guilt about letting her daughter go to Aruba, about not being able to prosecute her killer and the people who helped him, and now having any actions that may have put Joran and Stephany on a path to meet.

I am not going to jump on her for trying to get him off the streets.
No one else was doing anything.
I am not going to condemn her for not being psychic and write off the guilt of everyone else that has been involved in this five year run of Joran.

Had Aruba convicted him, his father turned him in, or any of the others that know the truth been honest anywhere along those five years Beth wouldn't have been put in the situation of playing lets make a deal with the devil himself.

THANK YOU!!!:blowkiss:
I'm having a real hard time trying to understand the rational behind blaming someone else for what JVDS CHOSE to do.
IMO, after 5 years this monster was STILL trying to prey on this woman, who I believe has NEVER stopped mourning the loss of her beautiful daughter...and probably never will. In the same situation, I'm sure I would have done the same thing....even KNOWING he's a lying ....I'd want to believe, just maybe, this time, he might be willing to give me some sort of closure...or peace of mind about my childs final moments of life on this earth, and maybe return what's left of my child to me.
IMO, that poor excuse for a human has ALWAYS spent his life trying to swindle something out of anyone he's ever met....his friends attest to his lying to get money from them because he "needs food", etc. He preys on human weakness...he thinks someone would HAVE to send money to a "starving" friend...or to find their loved one after such torment for all these years.

Does anyone REALLY know what someone is capable of in a situation such as this? There are so many different scenarios where he could/would have gotten money to fund his trip....would these other people bear the blame for this senseless murder??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003