Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joran is very big, even their biggest guard wasn't as big as Joran, plus he is stone crazy.

some of them may be actually afraid of him in prison instead of vice versa...isn't he 6'5" - 6'7" ?

From what I could pick up it was on the 14th of May in Columbia. Something about where on May 6th. Something about a house. Need a better translation.

Doesn't he look young/innocent in that picture? (I know sounds impossible!)

la_cavalière;5273262 said:
They really should keep him isolated from the other prisoners, even if they're low-level offenders.

i disagree with this totally....maybe til hes sentenced...after that he should go to whatever their jail is. he came into their country and killed a young lady...dead, including physical and mental torture. he should go to their jail, whatever it is.

and i think he will.

special treatment: not.

for once he should get what he deserves and that is no more or less than what anyone else would get.

omo

la_cavalière;5273262 said:
They really should keep him isolated from the other prisoners, even if they're low-level offenders.

Especially to ensure the safety of the other prisoners!

In my opinion, it is pretty much ALL a made up story. The photo is from his flicker account and was taken probably 4 or 5 years ago in Aruba.

Hmm.. he is wearing a shirt that says, "The person wearing this t-shirt is a ____" I cannot make out the word after that. Anyone care to fill in the blanks?

Doesn't he look young/innocent in that picture? (I know sounds impossible!)

Yes, I can see why women follow him, he flashes money he's tall, has a nice smile, the silent but deadly type. (not my type) but to some he's probably good looking.

His looks have changed dramatically in the last five years, IMO. And it's not just because he's not a 17 year old teenager anymore. The past events and his lifestyle have taken their toll on him. Especially in the last week.

I'm sure his mother and/or father advised him he had better change his ways after they covered for him in Natalee's case, but apparently, it went in one ear and out the other. They still afforded him all of the luxuries and money to be able to downplay it. Constantly enabling him, while saying another.

Yes,

How can I express (without sounding cold) that I try to impress upon my son that he could loose my support if he ever crossed certain lines. I don't want any calls from jail or any arrest records, etc. I want him to fear that he could loose my support (even if it isn't true) so that maybe he'll think before he acts out in ways that could lead to big bad consequences for him. A little fear of mom and/or dad's wrath may shape a kid some, no?

From the National Geographic video they come up and stab them in the back. Not much to be afraid of if a group comes up behind him.

That looks like a mug shot.

Can't believe you posted that! I had the very same thought when I saw the picture. As for trial of the century - move over Casey Anthony, Joran has taken your place. Who could know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur