Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A far cry from this fresh-faced boy of 5 years ago, eh?

400_jvandersloot_080204_7830669_afp.jpg

I wish I could put those photos side-by-side but I'm not very adept in those sort of things. :)
5 years has changed my face too....But my eyes are still warm.

His eys are cold even back then. eyes dont change much in only 5 years. HIS ARE COLD.
MOO

It appears that JVS got many of his morals from PVS. He seemed to let the young prince do anything he wanted just as he seems to have done. I wonder why he did not become a Judge before he died? Maybe his morals?

BBM. I would love to know the answer to this but haven't been able to find anything. I saw something somewhere that said PVDS was "dismissed" from judge school in March 2005, which would have been about 2 months before Natalee arrived and disappeared. Apparently after that he just served as a lawyer and never became a judge. Would love to know if that is true and if so, why.

I can only proffer guesses but it could have to do with privilege that he felt and experienced within his own family situation on Aruba. In addition, his mother was in denial and may have been very submissive to his father. He's basically a spoiled brat.

Take that and an inherent sociopathic or worse, psychopathic personality and the narcissism that he has exhibited (reminds me so much of Scott Peterson) and this entitlement will get him into huge trouble. I think it's a lot like throwing a temper tantrum for not getting his way, but he kills people (and animals) when he has these tantrums.

BBM and shortened for space.

I think that's really it. He may have a basic genetic personality that is slanted toward the antisocial side, IDK, and then on top of that it really sounds like he got his way at home all the time, if the stuff I've heard is true. That video when JVDS threw the wine was very telling to me, not only about his temper but also the way that temper was probably treated at home. His mother just stood there very impassively as if she didn't notice. Makes me think it was probably par for the course at their house and you were "expected" to ignore it/look the other way/give in. JMO.

I too noticed it seemed a little darker in the new video, but if it washed out wouldn't that also mean he's had a shower? :waitasec:

Joran's natural color is dark. There is really no way to color your hair lighter without doing so permanetly. I have dark hair and have colored it numerous times. The only way to make dark hair light is by bleaching or using peroxide. You have to have a product that opens the hair cuticle to lighten dark hair. If I put anything lighter than my natural color on wether or it's a wash or a semi-permanent it does not effect the color at all. JMO.

I also think his hair looks orange only in some photos. I'm not 100% convinced he did anything to the color. JMO.

This is what we've been waiting to see. I can't believe that they actually let a camera man accompany him to his cell.

"See the first minutes of Joran van der Sloot in jail"

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/494308/vea-primeros-minutos-joran-van-der-sloot-carcel

Sorry I'm still on page one of this thread. Thank you very much FLNY.

I'm assuming that was his cell where he was medically examined? If so, IMHO it's not that bad. I guess it's all relative though.

Interesting when they asked him his occupation I interpreted his response as buisness owner. (I could be wrong, I'm not fluent but my eyes understand more than my ears :D)

He speaks beautiful Spanish though. JMHO.

With his temper I am sure there are many door and walls with holes left in his path. Maybe he slammed his fist into one. I think it was probably poor SF though. Takes a big, big man to hit a woman. Furhman was right he was a wife abuser in the making.

Furhman sees the loicus as being women.I see it as being other people -
anyone, male or female. He has victimised everyone. He's a lost soul but
he has also had countless girlfriends and female associates who did not
get harmed in any way ... that we know of ... lest he left them unsatisfied the next morning? :waitasec:

We literally do not know that he killed more than Stephany.
We only assume he killed Natalie.
She was very drunk on her own
by everyone's admission even before Joran got involved with her -
his story about her convulsing and him panicking could be the literal
truth of this.

I really am sure Joran is no mental or criminal genius - just one
monumental schmuck and halfwit running from trouble to trouble.
This guy cant even ride a bicycle or a motorcycle correctly! This
guy should have been a male model for Vogue
.... not on the NBA lineup!

This guy could very easily be playing a shell game, with nothing under
the shells. And the whole world twisted up by the world's own grid lock
in beaurocracy and media hype. The only place on Earth Joran has succeeded at all is in Aruba, as distinct from everywhere else. Without
Aruba there would be no Joran van der Sloot as we know him today
!

I respectfully bolded parts of your post so that I could respond.

That is why I added MOO after my statement so that I would indicate that this was my opinion only.

As for the Vogue cover....Yikes! Vogue can't be that hard up for models. LOL!

As for your last sentence, I agree. some people of Aruba helped make Joran what he is today.

We literally do not know that he killed more than Stephany.
We only assume he killed Natalie. She was very drunk on her own
by everyone's admission even before Joran got involved with her -
his story about her convulsing and him panicking could be the literal
truth of this.

I really am sure Joran is no mental or criminal genius - just one
monumental schmuck and halfwit running from trouble to trouble.
This guy cant even ride a bicycle or a motorcycle correctly! This
guy should have been a male model for Vogue .... not on the NBA lineup!

This guy could very easily be playing a shell game, with nothing under
the shells. And the whole world twisted up by the world's own grid lock
in beaurocracy and media hype. The only place on Earth Joran has succeeded at all is in Aruba, as distinct from everywhere else. Without
Aruba there would be no Joran van der Sloot as we know him today!
This guy had a lot of help to cover up in Aruba.
No genius for sure.
I dont think that Natalie's drinking was the cause of her being dead.
I do think that meeting up with this SOB has her dead.
Just the fact that he can kill Stephanie should tell us this bum is not afraid to kill.

Spoiled, frighted children with a learning disability grow up.
They become brain damaged people in big bodies with bigger problems.
Society (all societies) are supposed to manage that somehow for the
protection of society itself. That is a cultural mandate. Obviously the
system failed in Joran's case ... and the media is making a lot of money
off of it as we all sit and wonder why.

Im not judging you or anyone, just trying to be objective. God knows we
are full of similar problems here in the USA and everywhere and no
family is immune to trouble. We are all in this together ...

I agree. And there are many lessons to be learned here. I'm sure mom and certainly dad couldn't admit that Joran, their golden child, was anything less than perfect. He has been coddled and catered to his entire life. That shows in his arrogancy and narcissism.

Yes, the system failed him but it failed him way back when he was a minor and his parents were responsible for identifying problems and getting him help. This probably didn't fit into daddy's career plans. He was BMOC on Aruba.

We have a case in the Netherland right now of Benno M. who has been charged with molesting several young mentally handicapped girls that he gave swimming lessons to, Benno asked and begged for help because he identified pedofile tendencies in himself but the system told him it wasn't that bad and it would go away.

Yeah. Right. So now he's being prosecuted and oh yeah, he did it, but there is a moral and ethical question to be answered here as well. did Benno get the proper help when he BEGGED for it? And if not, who is then partially responsible for his actions???

Joran's natural color is dark. There is really no way to color your hair lighter without doing so permanetly. I have dark hair and have colored it numerous times. The only way to make dark hair light is by bleaching or using peroxide. You have to have a product that opens the hair cuticle to lighten dark hair. If I put anything lighter than my natural color on wether or it's a wash or a semi-permanent it does not effect the color at all. JMO.

I also think his hair looks orange only in some photos. I'm not 100% convinced he did anything to the color. JMO.

This is so out there it probably has nothing whatsoever to do with JVDS but I'll post it anyway.

My oldest son was born a redhead. As he grew older his hair darkened. However, when he outside or in certain indoor lighting, his hair will have a definate orangey cast to it. You can most certainly tell he was a red head at one time. His hair was more on the orangey side than dark red up until he was a teen (a true ginger).

But like I said it has nothing to do with JVDS. I haven't seen pics of him as a toddler or elementary school age so who knows?

Speaking for myself, I have ZERO doubt he murdered Natalee.

Through all of his many stories and permutations he has said repeatedly she convulsed ... maybe that means he strangled her (unintentionally
in the course of getting her to perform oral sex while she was drunk)???

Tjis guy has very very bad luck directly related to:

_his rages
_his rank ineptitude
_his emotional instability and immaturity

Originally Posted by Missy70Texas
I speak spanish ie: border spanish (Texas) and when I say "esta mal de la cabeza" I am saying he is not right in the head or the dude is psycho. When I say "tengo un dolor de cabeza" I am saying I have a headache.

My best friend said basically the same...screwball slang, not right in the head mentally.

So Joran is planting the seed that he is insane and I suppose he will use that as a defense.

I always thought that crazy or insane people didn't really know that they were crazy or insane...but he knows? :waitasec:

Inmate # 326390 --- looks to me like his hair color was temporary, but his home is not!

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/494308/vea-primeros-minutos-joran-van-der-sloot-carcel <-------------- :55

1:23 I see lungs, but no heart!

Thank you for this link..

Im just back from Galveston beach, and the 1st thing I did when getting home was log onto web sluthes..

wanna thank everyone for the links and keeping me in the loop..

whoaaaaaaaa, I bet Joran wishes he had a pair of ruby red slippers that he could click 3 times and say theres no place like home, lol jmo..

shame on me. NOT lol

eta, im now going to back read lol

Through all of his many stories and permutations he has said repeatedly she convulsed ... maybe that means he strangled her (unintentionally
in the course of getting her to perform oral sex while she was drunk)???

Tjis guy has very very bad luck directly related to:

_his rages
_his rank ineptitude
_his emotional instability and immaturity

Add to that his propensity for addictive behavior (see: his gambling and drinking) and his feeling of entitlement and you have a very bad guy with little to no ethics or morals. I'm thinking daddy was a lot of the same. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. There may have even been some scandal or at lease an incident that kept Paulus from becoming a judge.

Let's throw some JMHO and IMHO in here and there until we get some confirmation that JVDS suffered from a brain injury/learning disability please?

We have a lot of guests that read that don't always read entire threads and come away with impressions we are stating fact. :)

I'm not opposed to theories about the above, I'm not opposed to any theory. I will say that IMHO seeing someone who is awkard on a bicycle indicates a brain injury and trying to judge their intelligence by either looking at a picture of them and looking at their expressions or eyes is pretty much not possible. JMHO.

As I said I'm not opposed to any theory here. :)

I just turned on ISSUES and his half brother's nickname is 'ectasy'.........known drug dealer. Must be the one we saw partying without a care about JVS.
Did he live with the VS family all along???
He was born out of wedlock..........father's son to another woman.
Then the small son the VS had together.
So was JVS a single child til his little brother or was he raised with the teen also????

This is so out there it probably has nothing whatsoever to do with JVDS but I'll post it anyway.

My oldest son was born a redhead. As he grew older his hair darkened. However, when he outside or in certain indoor lighting, his hair will have a definate orangey cast to it. You can most certainly tell he was a red head at one time. His hair was more on the orangey side than dark red up until he was a teen (a true ginger).

But like I said it has nothing to do with JVDS. I haven't seen pics of him as a toddler or elementary school age so who knows?
All I can say is I noticed in the hotel video it was longer and darker than when he was picked up in Chile. So somewhere in between it seems it was lightened and/or his head given a buzz-cut. And now in the Castro Castro video it seems to be growing out a little and getting darker. MOO

Just a reminder if anyone is interested, MSNBC will be showing "Deadly Connection" (from Dateline on Friday 6/11) tonight at 9pm ET. :)

I just turned on ISSUES and his half brother's nickname is 'ectasy'.........known drug dealer. Must be the one we saw partying without a care about JVS.
Did he live with the VS family all along???
He was born out of wedlock..........father's son to another woman.
Then the small son the VS had together.
So was JVS a single child til his little brother or was he raised with the teen also????

I think it was stated he is the youngest of the three boys.

Originally Posted by Missy70Texas
I speak spanish ie: border spanish (Texas) and when I say "esta mal de la cabeza" I am saying he is not right in the head or the dude is psycho. When I say "tengo un dolor de cabeza" I am saying I have a headache.

So Joran is planting the seed that he is insane and I suppose he will use that as a defense.

I always thought that crazy or insane people didn't really know that they were crazy or insane...but he knows? :waitasec:

I took it as a 'head cold'.

I'm wondering where and from whom he learned Spanish. What dialect is he most comfortable in? That would be a big indication as to how he meant that when he said it...JMHO.

(just a note for those that may not know---and this is just general statement---and not meant to insult anyone that is a spanish speaker---each spanish speaking country will have their own dialect ---I explain it to my kids like this: You know how there are differences in English between USA, Canada, England and Australia? Same kind of thing with dialects in Spanish, oversimplified analogy but hey that's me :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381