Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take offense to that, myself being Dutch. We do not think we are superior to anyone. Actually, if you go back to Calvin and the way the Dutch personality and social demeanor was formed you would find that the Dutch are a very sober folk that feel required by society to be modest and never to toot their own horn so to speak. Generally speaking, of course, and all exceptions aside.

I would be careful about lumping the Dutch and Aruba (Antillians) into one common denominator. Aruba, while one of the colonized Antillan islands, has its own government locally and also has its own judicial system. Their manner of dealing with Joran is different than the Netherlands proper would deal with him.

He is an embarassment to the Dutch people and we do not want to be associated with him at all. Most of us think along the same lines as Peter R. De Vries. We also call it Karma and she is kicking his *advertiser censored* in a big way. I hope he rots in Peru as long as he can stay alive in that prison.

Mag ik u bedanken voor dat?

For the rest...May I thank you for that.

My best friend is dutch and he says the attitude for Joran is not what us Americans would think it is. They are upset for what he represents and do not wish to be associated with him. He does not represent them in any way.

I find it odd that the clothes he was caught in are still on him..........not taken for forensics?
1 video a cameraman shows his shoes close up 2 times.........all scuffed or dirty on the toes. (kicked SF???)
Just saw this on issues.

All I can say is I noticed in the hotel video it was longer and darker than when he was picked up in Chile. So somewhere in between it seems it was lightened and/or his head given a buzz-cut. And now in the Castro Castro video it seems to be growing out a little and getting darker. MOO

Yup I noticed that myself. I was just offering another POV.And like another poster here I made the error as a teen to put straight up peroxide (in the bottle that you use for cuts and scrapes on my head) and I have dark hair, much much darker than JVDS LOL. It turned an obscene ronald mcdonald color in spots and streaks :floorlaugh: Only had to do that once :D

nearly 1.30 a.m. in the Netherlands!!!

Work tomorrow...AND Netherlands against Denmark in our poule opener!

So... good night all. Fine sleuthing!

I just turned on ISSUES and his half brother's nickname is 'ectasy'.........known drug dealer. Must be the one we saw partying without a care about JVS.
Did he live with the VS family all along???
He was born out of wedlock..........father's son to another woman.
Then the small son the VS had together.
So was JVS a single child til his little brother or was he raised with the teen also????

Joran is the oldest of 3 boys. The (rumored) half brother is some one else altogether.

I find it odd that the clothes he was caught in are still on him..........not taken for forensics?
1 video a cameraman shows his shoes close up 2 times.........all scuffed or dirty on the toes. (kicked SF???)
Just saw this on issues.

I suppose it is possible that they had enough evidence against him that they did not have to strip the clothes he was wearing.

Natalie is the ONLY chip he has left. He must try to play it and hope for a miracle.

And WHAT AN IRONY THERE IS in the fact that Natalie is the ONLY chip that he has left in order of having any hope of even the smallest of miracles.

Through all of his many stories and permutations he has said repeatedly she convulsed ... maybe that means he strangled her (unintentionally
in the course of getting her to perform oral sex while she was drunk)???

Tjis guy has very very bad luck directly related to:

_his rages
_his rank ineptitude
_his emotional instability and immaturity

That's not actually true, jw. He also claimed she hit head her on some rocks and that she fell off a balcony. He also said (in the de Vries sting) that he wasn't even sure if she actually was dead when she was tossed in the ocean.

Joran is the oldest of 3 boys. The (rumored) half brother is some one else altogether.

I am sorry I did not state my answer very well. I heard the youngest was the one that was the druggie and the one that was born to someone else.

The one that does not go to school in the states. I cannot remember their names.

I think it was stated he is the youngest of the three boys.

I sure would like to know where JVM rec'd this information. I googled a ton this morning re: the brother. and didn't find anything that even resembles this so-called information.

Ratings frenzy????

MOO

Mel

I sure would like to know where JVM rec'd this information. I googled a ton this morning re: the brother. and didn't find anything that even resembles this so-called information.

Ratings frenzy????

MOO

Mel

Mel if you will go to her site on CNN and look for her transcripts it is the one for 6/11. This info is from an author of a book on what happened in Aruba. You think those lovely ladies would ever cross a line for a story. ROFL

I just turned on ISSUES and his half brother's nickname is 'ectasy'.........known drug dealer. Must be the one we saw partying without a care about JVS.
Did he live with the VS family all along???
He was born out of wedlock..........father's son to another woman.
Then the small son the VS had together.
So was JVS a single child til his little brother or was he raised with the teen also????

I'm confused about this half brother. :waitasec: I'm pretty sure it's not the youngest brother (Sebastian). Valentinj is the brother that's two years younger that JVS. Is this the one thought to be the half brother? Because, if it is, he could pass for JVS's twin (only two years younger). Half siblings don't usually look so much alike. Could it be possible that the half brother isn't either of those, but yet another one?

I'd really like to post the picture I saw of Valentinj recently partying, but I don't know if it's acceptable. ??

I am sorry I did not state my answer very well. I heard the youngest was the one that was the druggie and the one that was born to someone else.

The one that does not go to school in the states. I cannot remember their names.

Isn't the youngest just 13???

Joran is the oldest of three boys born to Paulus and Anita. His two younger brothers are both still in school.

There has been a RUMOR about a half brother. I have never seen an ounce of evidence to prove that it is true.

I'm confused about this half brother. :waitasec: I'm pretty sure it's not the youngest brother (Sebastian). Valentinj is the brother that's two years younger that JVS. Is this the one thought to be the half brother? Because, if it is, he could pass for JVS's twin (only two years younger). Half siblings don't usually look so much alike. Could it be possible that the half brother isn't either of those, but yet another one?

I'd really like to post the picture I saw of Valentinj recently partying, but I don't know if it's acceptable. ??

OK let me see if I can get this out right. PVS and AVS have custody of the child that was born out of wedlock. Cannot remember where I read this at sorry. He is the youngest of the three boys. He is the one that JVM guest was speaking of when talking about drugs. Not for sure on the picture posting. I hope this is where it is more understandable now.

I don't think so- maybe someone can remember the exact details better than I do, but the youngest I think is around 13 years old and is Joran's full brother.

I do remember some discussion 5 years ago about the supposed drug dealing half brother, but he was Joran's age or older and had never lived with the van der Sloot family. Maybe more was discovered after I drifted away from the message boards back then, but I think this rumor was never actually confirmed.

Anyone know for sure?

Mel if you will go to her site on CNN and look for her transcripts it is the one for 6/11. This info is from an author of a book on what happened in Aruba. You think those lovely ladies would ever cross a line for a story. ROFL

Nah...never.....

:banghead:

Thanks,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors