Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's flickr is this? There's a crapload of JVS pics on here.. most of which are him with different girls.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nh_rwv/page3/

Hi Benny! I see that you have been a member since 2008 with 25 posts. It is admirable that you choose your words carefully and that this thread caught your eye.

Actually, I'm just teasing you. Twenty-five posts in 2 years. I guess the right words would be "welcome." :)

What I find incredibly strange and a HUGE contradiction is the loving way I've seen him interact with his mother. It seems so warm and genuine.

There's a pic or two in the above flicker link and I've seen the short video clip. Odd, very odd.

Wonder how long it will be before someone starts a "donate to Joran"
website. His mother will not have to support him if enough people feel sorry for him.
He may live like the King of Castro, wine, women and drugs.
IMO
Bite your tongue :innocent:

"only god can judge me" (on Joran's various social networking pages)

man, I could swear I've seen that in a few different cases

looks like the Peruvians & the Americans can judge you now too huh Joran ...

What I find incredibly strange and a HUGE contradiction is the loving way I've seen him interact with his mother. It seems so warm and genuine.

There's a pic or two in the above flicker link and I've seen the short video clip. Odd, very odd.

She may be the only one.
He may also be the best of Con artists.

If I remember correctly, I think Lorenzo is actually OLDER than Joran, not younger.

So it is...

Lorenzo
Joran
V-----
S------

in that order.

I think? Maybe someone can confirm it?

Yes, that is the correct order, BUT it has never been confirmed that Lorenzo is related in any way. It is a RUMOR- I think we need to be careful not to start this ball rolling again.....

I'm wondering where and from whom he learned Spanish. What dialect is he most comfortable in? That would be a big indication as to how he meant that when he said it...JMHO.

(just a note for those that may not know---and this is just general statement---and not meant to insult anyone that is a spanish speaker---each spanish speaking country will have their own dialect ---I explain it to my kids like this: You know how there are differences in English between USA, Canada, England and Australia? Same kind of thing with dialects in Spanish, oversimplified analogy but hey that's me :))

Am pretty sure that Joran probably had at least 4 years of Spanish at his school in Aruba. Spanish would be Castillian Spanish. The kind they speak on TV/radio in Spain. It is common in Dutch schools to have mandatory foreign languages. Not too many people speak Dutch.

Who's flickr is this? There's a crapload of JVS pics on here.. most of which are him with different girls.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nh_rwv/page3/

lots and lots and lots of girls and girlfriends ... just like the report from
his youth .... charmer .... trophy girls .... trophy events .... lots of
good times ... typical college faire around here; he would fit right in
then get drunk and have a fight and be in trouble while the rest of his mates were somewhere in bed sleeping it off ... he doesnt know when to quit!

Thanks for these photos - he also btw is the pefect image of his father. Good looking guys
all of them.

I am getting board now. wake me up when they throw the book at him.

We literally do not know that he killed more than Stephany.
We only assume he killed Natalie. She was very drunk on her own
by everyone's admission even before Joran got involved with her -
his story about her convulsing and him panicking could be the literal
truth of this.

I really am sure Joran is no mental or criminal genius - just one
monumental schmuck and halfwit running from trouble to trouble.
This guy cant even ride a bicycle or a motorcycle correctly! This
guy should have been a male model for Vogue .... not on the NBA lineup!

This guy could very easily be playing a shell game, with nothing under
the shells. And the whole world twisted up by the world's own grid lock
in beaurocracy and media hype. The only place on Earth Joran has succeeded at all is in Aruba, as distinct from everywhere else. Without
Aruba there would be no Joran van der Sloot as we know him today!

With reference to the part I bolded, if that is the case, why not stick with the same story right from the begining, show remorse, explain what happened, leave no detail out, call paramedics, have some proof, go to trial end of story. If a person is telling the truth, the information is the same no matter how many times you tell it. A body doesn't just disappear without assistance.

Get on with your life, go to University, prove yourself, get a decent job, and maybe just maybe someone would have believed him. His futher path of destruction in the last 5 yrs, only solidifies he was responsible for NH death, IMHO. To top it off, he contacts the mother of the deceased for money in exchange for information.

The more I read, the more I think, JMHO, he doesn't know what happened to the body because his father took care of it. Shortly after his father passes away, he tries the extortion. He had 5 yrs to try it. Is this because his father isn't alive and he's the only one that knows what happened to NH's body? or he knows exactly what happened to NH's body, however he thinks he can have the upper hand. During the 5 yrs, he consistantly spoke about NH to other people, changing the story time and time again.

If he was telling the truth from the begining, IMO, he wouldn't have to keep changing the story.

lots and lots and lots of girls and girlfriends ... just like the report from
his youth .... charmer .... trophy girls .... trophy events .... lots of
good times ... typical college faire around here; he would fit right in
then get drunk and have a fight and be in trouble while the rest of his mates were somewhere in bed sleeping it off ... he doesnt know when to quit!

Thanks for these photos - he also btw is the pefect image of his father. Good looking guys
all of them.
MOST of them (murderers, rapists, brain challenged) seem normal for many, many years.....
Then ......They go to the edge and after that it only gets worse.

holy carp - you found the motherload! I haven't seen most of these!

:clap::thumb::detective:

OMG was it ever !!! Anyone else notice how these pics almost mirrored one Casey Anthony's pic stash !!!!

Hi Benny! I see that you have been a member since 2008 with 25 posts. It is admirable that you choose your words carefully and that this thread caught your eye.

Actually, I'm just teasing you. Twenty-five posts in 2 years. I guess the right words would be "welcome." :)

Hey thanks! Haha. As far as this case goes, I didn't really pay that much attention to the Natalee Holloway situation several years ago. Sure I knew the basics of it but I didn't get caught up in it, didn't follow it etc. But when I saw that this guy was at it again with videos... sucked me right in.

(Oh and I'll just toss this out there.. shortly after I signed up here my brother did some bad things. Bad enough to end up on these boards. It wasn't a huge story but it was news for a little while. That kind of took me away from this place. I never posted in his threads but.. yeah.)

But according to a Chilean police report obtained by The Associated Press through Peruvian authorities late Saturday, Van der Sloot gave a different account of events while in custody in neighboring Chile, where he was captured after the killing and quickly extradited.

In the version offered to Chilean investigators, Van der Sloot said he and Flores were surprised in the early morning by two robbers in an apparent assault.

"A man came out of the bathroom blocking the access door with a knife in his hand. On the bed was another man with a gun," the Spanish-language report quotes him as saying. "The man with the knife said to be quiet, but Stephany began talking in a loud voice and he hit her in the face, making her nose bleed."

It also says Van der Sloot told Chilean agents that the previous day, he and Flores had been extorted by apparent police officers who demanded $4,000 and a wristwatch he brought from Thailand.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/13/ap/latinamerica/main6577895.shtml

"only god can judge me" (on Joran's various social networking pages)

man, I could swear I've seen that in a few different cases

looks like the Peruvians & the Americans can judge you now too huh Joran ...

I was gonna say the exact same thing...

holy carp - you found the motherload! I haven't seen most of these!

:clap:
:bow:
:thumb:
:detective:
I remember having seen many of them within the first year following Natalee's disappearance. It's really sad to look at the ones of Natalee and her friends and think of what might have been, and even Joran's family (with his brothers) that will never be the same again. MOO

I think the chances of that are a snowballs chance in...well you know where:devil:....
OK, but remember I told you so.....:snooty:
Sure works for Casey, Scott Peterson and Drew Peterson, oh, just to name a couple.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member