Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
splatter of blood went all over the room
degree of force to break neck was immense
Dr. Perper: requires a great deal of force; also, the splattering blood indicating blood was ...extreme violence

I wish Ms. Tertuczek would give the viewers some assurance that those photographs are real.

OMG! Did you hear what Pat Brown just said?! Oral sex gone bad!

What is this shop he supposedly owns - a coffee leg? wth is that?

PeterO: violence in the room would support his defense
NancyG: that's BS - Peter and Renee's comments

OT- I crack up every time I see that cat.

This picture is after my beauty sleep and flipping channels between NG and the Dog Whisperer.

On topic a second.

Looking over radars site again I happened to catch something I didn't know or maybe mistaken.

In one document, detectives said Flores Ramirez - who was beaten and stabbed to death

JL: "Most of his friends have turned their back on him and I'm not going to do that....I don't see this other side of him". :banghead:

In response to NG asking him if JVS had a job, he says, 'no, not a real job'. LOL

I wish Ms. Tertuczek would give the viewers some assurance that those photographs are real.

LOL That's PatB's theory, and she's stickin to it.

If only I can say what I want to say. :censored: to my thoughts of Pat B.

Has the Dave H. story been straightened out yet? IIRC Steph said that DH didn't speak with CNN. Also, earlier today HLN made it sound like Dave H and Tim M had not gone to Aruba yet. Just a misunderstanding or mis-reported story?

:waitasec: NG correspondent just now stated Joran was 16 and the girl was 16.

Well I read previously it was in 2003. Natalee was in Aruba in 2005 and he was 17 right. So to me that is 15, unless there were birthdays. When is his B'Day anyway?
TIA

Just wanted to say too after signing out last night, I realized how awesome you guys are with all the super sleuthing. Proud to be a part of that. I awake every morning and Natalee/Stephanie or whatever case I am following is immediately in mind. I think yes indeed, I'm hooked. :)

If only I can say what I want to say. :censored: to my thoughts of Pat B.

Welcome to the club Ms Patty B:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You are singing to the choir on this end my friend!!

NG: Jean continues to describe the prison, and yes, she was scared. She's also talking about the upper levels she wasn't allowed to see. Jean continues to say the books and literature on his bed were probably there because the minister had just visited.

JeanC: 1600 prisoners in Castro C; built for 600 or 700
re Dutch books and Bibles in cell - Jean's guess>the Dutch reverend brought them in to him

Well I read previously it was in 2003. Natalee was in Aruba in 2005 and he was 17 right. So to me that is 15, unless there were birthdays. When is his B'Day anyway?
TIA

Just wanted to say too after signing out last night, I realized how awesome you guys are with all the super sleuthing. Proud to be a part of that. I awake every morning and Natalee/Stephanie or whatever case I am following is immediately in mind. I think yes indeed, I'm hooked. :)

August 6, 1987. Joran was 17 when Natalie went to Aruba in May.

Re the conditions of Castro C Prison:

PeterO: I'm surprised the authorities of Peru are doing this sham of playing this prison up...
NancyG: "And Jean saw right through it."

This picture is after my beauty sleep and flipping channels between NG and the Dog Whisperer.

On topic a second.

Looking over radars site again I happened to catch something I didn't know or maybe mistaken.

In one document, detectives said Flores Ramirez - who was beaten and stabbed to death

Well you look very cute, ya I read she was stabbed but I didn't read with what. Then they're going to put him in a kitchen, to bake? Seems pretty dangerous to put certain prisoners with knives, pans. hot stoves.

When he threw the wine at deVries during that interview he used his right hand. Seems like he would use his dominant hand to get perfect aim for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyZEM7ECohs&NR=1

Yes I said that earlier too. And one would think if he is right hand dominant, that that is the arm that he would use primarily to strike, unless it was already "preoccupied" such as in holding her against the wall trying to rob her or get her pin numbers or such. She fought back, and he went ballistic at any resistance or attempts even to strike at him.

His own words imply a single elbow strike and subsequent strangling are what he did to kill her. And it still may be true. But maybe he is so deranged that he would lie there while he had a massively swollen left knuckle?

I think it is worse for him to admit he struck her with his elbow, because the elbow is a massive weapon! Far easier to break many boards with an elbow strike, e.g., than a punch, and the elbow doesn't break unlike knuckles when you hit something hard. So why would he admit to using his elbow and say it if it really was a punch? I can't see what he would gain by lying and saying he did it with his elbow, when it was a punch. But my not seeing it is not sufficient proof of anything that occurred.

That's why I went with the elbow. And we have not seen any photos of the back of his elbows. But again, the elbow is so massive, that it would not likely be injured from a massive blow to bone structure.

Botom line is the evidence. And, of course, as it has been noted here today, he could claim he broke his knuckle in frustration at what had transpired.

And I have stated that the indentation to Stephany's face can be matched to whatever it was that caused her skulland brain trauma--be it elbow, knuckle, tennis racquet or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martymartin114