Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Ms. Tertuczek would give the viewers some assurance that those photographs are real.

OMG! Did you hear what Pat Brown just said?! Oral sex gone bad!

roflmao:croc:

August 6, 1987. Joran was 17 when Natalie went to Aruba in May.

I seem to remember that Melody had a birthday around the time Natalee disappeared. Anyone remember that?

Jean C does an awesome job. She is beautiful and bears an uncanny resemblance to Ann Blyth. They could be twins, they look so much alike.

They are both beautiful but I'm not seeing the uncanny resemblance - maybe the eyes - what am I missing? AB is dark haired and JC is fair - no?

Hope peeps don't mind the off topic 'fun talk'.

If the motive is robbery, which type of robbery gets you life in prison & which kind gets you 35 years? I think I heard it on JVM; if he robbed her after she was dead he'll only get 35 years, but if he robbed her while she was alive, he cold get life. Is this correct?

If the motive is robbery, which type of robbery gets you life in prison & which kind gets you 35 years? I think I heard it on JVM; if he robbed her after she was dead he'll only get 35 years, but if he robbed her while she was alive, he cold get life. Is this correct?
I missed her show but that sounds about right. I recall one is "simple" and the other is "aggravated". MOO

roflmao:croc:
RE Pat Browna nd the oralsex hypothesis.

I am not watching. But I listened last week to Pat Brown with her theory that Joran tied to push Stephany down to fellate him.

I guess the facts, such as her winning money in front of Joran don't matter??

He probably could have gotten others there to do his sexual favors without forcing. Maybe he even learned his lesson in this regard since Natalie. He didn;t seem to try to force the Thai girls to do anything in that video, just tried to scam them and such.

But there is much proof, of him begging numerous people for money to be able to even fly out of there. He got desperate for money, and is also really messed up RE his gambling addiction (and other addictions.)

You start losing more andmore, and being left with less and less, and getting mor andmore deranged nad fantasizing aboutwinning the big one, until its all gone, and he looked for the nearest "sure thing" to get money.

JMO

Good question. After I posted, I asked myself the same question. I have no idea but they might.???
If they are selling their crafts, etc. I would think they'd have to have an account to put the money in. Jean did say this is how they're able to buy things at the 'store'.

John Ludwick back on.
ROFL

Does this guy live in the real world? :crazy:

Someone should clue him in that someone can be really nice to you, but if you find out they're a cold blooded murderer, it's ok to walk away and do not pass go! :banghead:

Obviously he didn't see that side of Joran. Most likely because he didn't have anything Joran wanted. At least at the moment and he REFUSED to give it to him. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

LOL I don't know which of the Productivity Workshops he should choose? Hmm...wonder if they'll give him a Castro Castro Catalog that describes the workshops, and he can fill-in the little circle for his selection and submit.

Hysterical!!!! Thank you!!

I missed her show but that sounds about right. I recall one is "simple" and the other is "aggravated". MOO

It was my understanding, upon listening to the show, that simple---will get lesser sentence than aggrevated. They are saying since she passed before he robbed her---hence the simple robbery. I, personally, disagree. He robbed her within the act of murder....period...he should get life in prison. Can't see how you can separate the two. JMO

Everyone is confused on NG regarding prisons. I wish Jean would speak up and say, that Castro Castro is NOT like the other Peruvian prison featured in National Geo videos.

Does the International lawyer really believe that the culinary institute, etc was put there for show while Jean toured Castro Castro?

A week or two ago I was reading about the prisons in Peru. They are some of the worst in the world BUT recently there have been humanitarian efforts made to improve them over time. I wonder when Castro Castro was built - maybe this is a prototype of a better one?

I know it's considered maximum security (which would mean high crime prisoners are kept there) so I don't know why those would be the guys worthy of rehabilitation. But they do have that 35 years sentence for murder so most will get out eventually if they don't die there. My feeling is that the common areas the Jean couldn't show us don't look as well kept as the areas we were allowed in to see. That goes for the prisoners too. Did you see some of the guys through the bars upstairs with their toothless smiles?

Joran's Ex Gives Weird Televised Interview

Weirdly, Granadillo saved "everything" from her relationship with Van der Sloot, including a diary that described some of their first sexual encounters. She writes about one "awesome" and "romantic" night when Van der Sloot convinced her to give him a lap dance.

After all that Van der Sloot has done, I find Granadillo's "coming forward" kind of gross. The preview promises we will learn why she is talking to the press now, but I suspect we already know why. Granadillo is riding Van der Sloot's coattails to her 15 minutes of fame.

http://jezebel.com/5566135/jorans-ex-gives-weird-televised-interview

On this site and another one I read it says that she dated JVS seven years ago when he was 17. The math doesn't add up - that would make him 24. :confused:

Wonder if Anita will send Granadillo anymore emails. Would love to hear Anita's comments when she finds out long-term ex-girlfriend sold her diary to American news. Yikes, and the poor girl still lives in Aruba?

It was my understanding, upon listening to the show, that simple---will get lesser sentence than aggrevated. They are saying since she passed before he robbed her---hence the simple robbery. I, personally, disagree. He robbed her within the act of murder....period...he should get life in prison. Can't see how you can separate the two. JMO

Murdering he while she reisited being robbed woul dget him the life sentence in Peru.

But bottom line, can they prove at what point the robbery took place--before or after he killed her?

Remember Denzel washington character in "Training Day"?

"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove."

If they can't overturn his confession, his attorneys may have their primary task in saying he only robbed her after she died, due to some struggle over something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl