Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobarino
RE the elbow, yes, there might not be any bruise on the elbow, especially several days later.

I broke several boards together without any difficulty or damage to my elbows. Maybe there was brief redness, that's it.

But my knuckles sure would break upon doing the same with punches.

Again, the indentation to her face alas will match the murder weapon be it knuckle, elbow, racquet etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus perhaps this caused the damage to her eye socket!!! Humm

Good thoughts. We can't forget he arrived in Peru with $25k and even asks a friend to send him food!:eek: From the sounds of it, he didn't even have enough money to fly home.

Yes, plenty of documentation RE everyone from Uri Geller to this old girlfriend, and other friends that he was begging for money while in Peru. Money needed to even be able to leave. I didn't know he needed money even for food. But that's what happens to some gamblers. All the more proof of how desperate he was.

RE the elbow, yes, there might not be any bruise on the elbow, especially several days later.

I broke several boards together without any difficulty or damage to my elbows. Maybe there was brief redness, that's it.

Again, the indentation to her face alas will match the murder weapon be it knuckle, elbow, racquet etc.

Good thing you didn't hit that funny bone. Not so funny.

FYI - on my television guide the description for tonight's 20/20 is

A woman claims to be the ex-girlfriend and former confidante of Joran van der Sloot.

Interesting wording. Couldn't they confirm it? Why haven't they?

Bobarino

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe the tennis racquet was recently ruled out as the murder weapon or as instrument used during the beating.

Bobarino

I forgot about NancyG talking about the eyeball hanging out. I don't know how you could damage the bone structure around the eye that severely - especially just using your bare hands [or elbows]. I am completely ignorant about this kind of stuff though.

I was thinking his knuckle hit her face and eye and that caused her eye to dislodge.

Villanova basketball star Allan Ray had his eyeball literally poked out of its socket by an opposing player in a recent game. Ray has been treating the injury with eye drops, and he planned to meet with doctors to find out if he can play in the first round of the NCAA tournament. What should you do if your eyeball comes out of your head? Get it put back in, and soon. The longer you remain in this rare condition—known as "globe luxation"—the more strain you'll put on the blood vessels and nerves that connect your eye to the rest of your head

http://www.slate.com/id/2137959

I think the pic I posted of the swollen knuckle was in People Mag. It may have been taken after the long drive to Lima. Maybe the swelling came from handcuffs and his hands in the same position for an extended time. It doesn't look discolored as I would expect a broken knuckle to look.

But why no comments about my "great find" earlier today that Joran had among his belongings a book with the cover showing it was about this apparent idol of his:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfgMEiESDc4&feature=related[/ame]

I can see from the video why he may have had him as a role model. It says that l Capone was arrested for the St. Valentine's day Massacre, but "was released for lack of evidence." Sounds familiar.

If you missed it. You can see that among his belongings at the radaronline site. The photo of the pudgy guy with the hat, I deduced was Al Capone. Found the identical photo. http://notesfromthebartender.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/capone6.jpg?w=150

Compare with:

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/71357/2010/06/exclusive-joran-van-der-sloot

Yes, plenty of documentation RE everyone from Uri Geller to this old girlfriend, and other friends that he was begging for money while in Peru. Money needed to even be able to leave. I didn't know he needed money even for food. But that's what happens to some gamblers. All the more proof of how desperate he was.

Can't believe he went through 25k so quickly -- no wonder he didn't fly out of Peru straight to Aruba and was paying the taxi drivers in kind. So, did Anita cut him off - was there no trust fund set up for him?

Believe the tennis racquet was recently ruled out as the murder weapon or as instrument used during the beating.

Yes, and I wasn't asserting that it was the murder weapon, only that whatever struck Stephany's face can be matched to her wound(s).

Watching 20/20 now...ugghhhh...just a reminder of all of the lies Joran has told...so interesting that Melody talks about how he "changed"

Who thinks this hitman is a plant? I find it strange out of all the people there, there is only one person besides Joran in confinement?

The hitman is the one who should worry -- he's housed with a pyschopath that's probably twice his size and kills with his bare hands. (The hitman probably used a high-powered rifle.)

The hitman is the one who should worry -- he's housed with a pyschopath that's probably twice his size and kills with his bare hands. (The hitman probably used a high-powered rifle.)

Plus they're putting Joran in the kitchen where he'll have access to knives and other weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019