Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was noticing the surface that the brown bottle and the coffee cup with the lid off were on. It appears to be a tile type surface so perhaps these items were found on the bathroom counter? If so, what kind of product would come in a brown bottle like that and be kept in the bathroom?

Shampoo? Maybe aftershave?

By looking at pictures #1 and #2, it appears as though Stephany was wearing the white shirt since the sleeves seem to be covering both of her arms/wrists. Does anyone else think this?

I was noticing the surface that the brown bottle and the coffee cup with the lid off were on. It appears to be a tile type surface so perhaps these items were found on the bathroom counter? If so, what kind of product would come in a brown bottle like that and be kept in the bathroom?

At first I thought of hair dye or peroxide but he didn't change his hair color in the hotel....did he???? :waitasec:

Pic 3 - radio TV remote gambling tickets coke coffee cups
Pic 4 TV cups on left (N) coke on right (O)
Pic 5 blue arrow on bottle.....don't know what that one is.
Pic 8 feet.....looks like she is on her back
Pic 14 cigarettes
Pic 17 hands terribly bruised.....put up an incredible fight
Pic 19 red arrow on something I can't make out (plastic bag maybe?

I hope that her family didn't see these photos. I think that JVS 'cleaned up' his confession and left out a lot of what he did.

As gruesome as his confession was, certainly left out a couple of important descriptions concerning how he viciously murdered her.

At first I thought of hair dye or peroxide but he didn't change his hair color in the hotel....did he???? :waitasec:

That was my next question.......when and where did he dye his hair and buzz cut it?

when he left the hotel......it wasn't changed at all.....so it had to be after he
left there and was on the run. But where? And when?

Pic 3 - radio TV remote gambling tickets coke coffee cups
Pic 4 TV cups on left (N) coke on right (O)
Pic 5 blue arrow on bottle.....don't know what that one is.
Pic 8 feet.....looks like she is on her back
Pic 14 cigarettes
Pic 17 hands terribly bruised.....put up an incredible fight
Pic 19 red arrow on something I can't make out (plastic bag maybe?

Pic 19 looks like an ashtray with butts in it.

It looks like a peroxide, they usually are in brown bottles. Maybe he already had it or got it when he went out for coffee. He may have initially gotten it to remove blood from his clothes???

As gruesome as his confession was, certainly left out a couple of important descriptions concerning how he viciously murdered her.

He left out the entire scenario...just that he elbowed her nose.

I wonder what they felt the need to pixelate at the end of the bed in picture 20?

Pic 19 looks like an ashtray with butts in it.

Yes.....you are right......cigs in ashtray....too bad the pics aren't a little clearer...it would make our investigation easier...LOL

You got that right.......total fiction....

Lol. Not picking on anyone, but Joran already tried to say robbers killed her while trying to rob them. This was before he finally confessed to doing it. At least that was in some of the news reports anyway. Lol.

By looking at pictures #1 and #2, it appears as though Stephany was wearing the white shirt since the sleeves seem to be covering both of her arms/wrists. Does anyone else think this?

A few of us have speculated this prior to these photos, but I am not certain from these photos.

It looks like a peroxide, they usually are in brown bottles. Maybe he already had it or got it when he went out for coffee. He may have initially gotten it to remove blood from his clothes???

His big stupid move was to KEEP his clothes......police found them in his backpack......maybe he had no chance to dump them....his head wasn't thinking about that, just about getting out of Dodge.

Just heard on Fox, Boasts of marriage proposals ~ VDS...What? Anyone know what they meant? No details were given...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove