Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he strangled her with his shirt.....then he put it on her???
Does that make sense? Not to me....I was under the assumption that he just covered her with it.

Just heard on Fox, Boasts of marriage proposals ~ VDS...What? Anyone know what they meant? No details were given...

Yes he's now getting marriage proposals......can you imagine....????

Trying to find pics you all are talking about...anyone have the link? TY.

Yes he's now getting marriage proposals......can you imagine....????

Ty Sanny. Been away, trying to catch up, omygoodeness! Are the proposals from peru or Aruba? What in the world?!

Ty Sanny. Been away, trying to catch up, omygoodeness! Are the proposals from peru or Aruba? What in the world?!

Don't know.....but we're counting on the inmates vying for his hand in wedded bliss. LOL

If he strangled her with his shirt.....then he put it on her???
Does that make sense? Not to me....I was under the assumption that he just covered her with it.

Makes no sense. It goes with anything that ever comes out of his mouth.

Great post Unreals (#86) that does make sense to me.

Not directed at Unreals.

Many of us have differences of opinion and theory on many different cases.

The beauty of WS is that we are all welcome to post and participate if abide by TOS.

In the first post of this thread it states clearly that NH and her case is off limits on this thread. NH does have a thread elsewhere on the website and I just visited it yesterday to read up on her case.

I'm not posting this to be snotty. I can't remember the last time I was even sarcastic or snotty in real life much less on the internet.

I will try to find the post, but a moderator has stated that we cannot continue to argue with someone about their theory or speculations once they have been announced as such by the poster.

I'm not a mod but I really don't want to see one swoop down in here :)

~hugs~

Quote Respect Kat :)

Thank you.

Pic 3 - radio TV remote gambling tickets coke coffee cups
Pic 4 TV cups on left (N) coke on right (O)
Pic 5 blue arrow on bottle.....don't know what that one is.
Pic 8 feet.....looks like she is on her back
Pic 14 cigarettes
Pic 17 hands terribly bruised.....put up an incredible fight
Pic 19 red arrow on something I can't make out (plastic bag maybe?

Can anyone figure out from what angle Pic 16 is taken at? I can't figure it out when comparing it to the police drawing of the room:

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/i...cial-case-file-joran-van-der-sloot#image-load

Also, in Pic 20, there is something blocked out in the lower left corner below the yellow phone book. Do you think it's her head?

His big stupid move was to KEEP his clothes......police found them in his backpack......maybe he had no chance to dump them....his head wasn't thinking about that, just about getting out of Dodge.

I just wanted to clarify what I believe I have read about the clothes that Joran had with him after he fled. He didn't have "bloody" clothes in his bag, I believe it was stated very early on that the striped shirt and jeans that he was wearing when he left were in his bag when he was apprehended and that there were "traces" of Stephany's blood on the shirt. Not sure about the jeans. I do not believe that he was carrying around obviously blood stained clothing in his bag. He probably did not even realize that the clothes he was wearing when he left had blood on them.

But I guess that begs the question as to how her blood got on the striped shirt. Now if he was truly using the floor of his room as a closet as it appears in the crime scene photos, I can see how this would have happened. But I don't think he really had all those clothes piled up on his floor. They were probably dumped out of his bag after the murder. Perhaps a lot of the disarray in the room was caused by him after the fact as part of his "staging". And if he did attempt to pull the room apart after the murder to make it look like a robbery, I suppose that is when he could have gotten her blood on his shirt. Just leaning against things that had blood splatter on them.

MOO

A few of us have speculated this prior to these photos, but I am not certain from these photos.

It looks to me like it was laid over her. It shows the cuff at her wrist, but not the collar on the back of her neck. jmo

I was noticing the surface that the brown bottle and the coffee cup with the lid off were on. It appears to be a tile type surface so perhaps these items were found on the bathroom counter? If so, what kind of product would come in a brown bottle like that and be kept in the bathroom?

Peroxide? Dipped her fingernails in it and then had the hair-brained idea to changes his hair colour.

Can anyone figure out from what angle Pic 16 is taken at? I can't figure it out when comparing it to the police drawing of the room:

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/i...cial-case-file-joran-van-der-sloot#image-load

Also, in Pic 20, there is something blocked out in the lower left corner below the yellow phone book. Do you think it's her head?

Probably her face was blocked out. At one point they must have turned her over because the picture of her feet seems to be taken while she was on her back.

It looks like a peroxide, they usually are in brown bottles. Maybe he already had it or got it when he went out for coffee. He may have initially gotten it to remove blood from his clothes???

I think may be bottle of peroxide. I believe that he used peroxide to lighten his hair. Simple and quick. Also, would account for the quick fading and orange cast.

He may have simply wet down hair prior to exit, which could account for darker cast in video when he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak