GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Cole! I suspect he's commited more than the two murders we know of.

Clearly you're passionate about this case and not just here to promote your book (which was terrific) and I appreciate that so much. I hope you'll continue to provide your valuable insights and opinions with us.

82? sorry but your math and facts are wrong.

iirc, it was said he could get out in peru in 9-14 years...

(btw, he received a 28 year sentence but he's only got 26 more years to serve with time served)

he's 24 now

peru sentence: 24+14 (max time)=38

US sentence: 38+30=68

using your 10 years: 24+10+30= 64

btw, i don't find crime scene pics "sensational". that is your opinion. i stand by my opinion of the value of the pics.

additionally, i do believe natalee suffered a seizure or something that rendered her unconscious or dead. i don't believe he did to her what he did to stephany... but this thread isn't supposed to be about natalee so i'll leave it there.

I agree that the crime scene and autopsy photos have their place in a court of law, but not for public consumption. The release of such photos only further victimizes the families.

That's just my opinion, but given your background I understand where you are coming from.

Thanks. I lost my own younger brother this past October. Until then I don't think I truly understood the anguish the sudden and violent loss of a loved one creates. I think about the Holloway and Flores families every day. I imagine Joran's conviction is of some relief to both families, but the void created by their loss will be with them forever.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I do have a question for you, you spoke of JVDS badly beating his brother, what age was that?

Jean Casarez also spoke of seeing JVDS' records from Aruba and stated that his problems began at a very young age. Have you seen those reports as well, would that be the records of the beating?

Caught your math correction Otto and poster. I'm tired and didn't catch it first time i read the post LOL Even in his 60's upon release his life is over. I doubt he will even make it thru his Peruvian sentence tho. MOO

Was it the beating of his brother that prompted Joran then staying in the guesthouse on the family property? If memory serves me???

I think the FBI should pay Ludwick a visit, if they haven't already.

My husband said these exact words no joke! My mouth just dropped when I read this, he said Ludwick should be in jail right beside of Joran for knowing inside info and not talking to cops!!!

I agree that the crime scene and autopsy photos have their place in a court of law, but not for public consumption. The release of such photos only further victimizes the families.

That's just my opinion, but given your background I understand where you are coming from.

Welcome :) Thank you so much for your comments!! I started reading your book at 4 am, trying to go back to sleep and I read the whole book in 4 hours!!! It's amazing :) I've followed Joran since 2005 and your book answered so many questions I had! Very detailed and an amazing book, thank you :)

Sorry guys for asking this question, it might have already been answered but I just worked a 9 hour shift so I'm very tired and had to get on here and check, but how did Ludwick and Joran become friends? Ludwick is in DC right? Also, I wonder about the 2 boys that were with him in Aruba, haven't heard anything about them since they were arrested....

I'm starting a new thread and will close this one in just a minute. I will move over the psych report and maybe those fingerprints up above after I check them out. Anything else anyone wants in the new thread?

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member