GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So basically he is still doing what he wants.

Poor girl, she has no clue.

Where did he get the chance to do this . I thought the father of the girl he killed in peru was some kinda big wig .He can't be that big if the jail is still letting stuff like this go on.l

I read somewhere, and possible here on another thread. I'm sorry. I'll look for it in a minute but I saw that if he is considered a Peruvian national he won't be extradited to the US to face charges. Becoming the father of a Peruvian child would make him a national.

Not sure if it's true and since I don't have a link yet, I'll say JMO.

What type of jails do they have down there? How could this be allowed to happen!! Poor baby.

I read somewhere, and possible here on another thread. I'm sorry. I'll look for it in a minute but I saw that if he is considered a Peruvian national he won't be extradited to the US to face charges. Becoming the father of a Peruvian child would make him a national.

Not sure if it's true and since I don't have a link yet, I'll say JMO.

I was about to post the same!

I suspect that the "unsupervised visitation with a woman" was probably arranged for him by someone, perhaps his lawyer? I would assume she is not a "victim" in this.

Obviously he's not in much of a "prison" after all........

:furious:

MOO

VanDerSloot's latest headline-making escapade is discussed on this Websleuths thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8429479#post8429479"]Joran Van der Sloot Confesses and receives 28 YEARS 1/14/2012 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I totally agree. All those stories of horrific conditions in Peruvian prisons seem to be fairytales.

I wonder if this is a plan they've been working on for a while. Perhaps they were going to pay off the first woman whom they were claiming to be pregnant with his baby and she caved to the pressure and didn't take them up on the offer. So now they've found someone to actually become his prison girlfriend and have his child so that he can go this route to avoid being extradicted to the US at the end of his sentence?

MOO

Won't the child be an adult by the time he is released from prison? I know...he can always breed again...what is wrong with this woman?

So much for Peruvian prisons being hellish.

I never understood why women are so attracted to killers.

Serial Killer Groupies
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/psychology/s_k_groupies/4.html

In any event, serial killers prove to be magnets for some people, mostly (but not always) females, and experts have offered a variety of reasons why. Among them are:
Rescue fantasies: the SKG wants to believe that she has the ability to change someone as cruel and powerful as a serial killer.
Need to nurture: many women have said that they see the little boy in these killers and feel an overwhelming desire to nurture and protect that part of him.
The perfect boyfriend: she knows where he is at all times, and while she can now claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues of most relationships; she can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time.
Need for drama: during the trial, the daily events in the lives of serial killers may attract women who want to get close to the adversarial atmosphere and the possibility that something surprising may occur.
Hybristophilia: some people are sexually excited by others who commit violence
Exclusivity: there's a real sense of ownership of the facts about the killers—which confers its own special status—among those who feel intimately associated with them
Regaining the lost male: some who have been abused, neglected or without a father figure look to the killer to fill that need
Vicarious fantasies: some wish to live out their own visions of violence through a person who can actually act them out
Low self-esteem: some women believe they cannot find a man and since men in prison are desperately lonely, it's an easy way to get involved
Attention: when they do something like get involved with a killer, people talk about them and often the media puts a spotlight on them
Eminence: they evolve from Nobodies into Somebodies
The chance to show their mettle: they align themselves against the world in a heated defense of their beloved
Beauty and the Beast syndrome: they like the idea of getting close to danger that will probably not hurt them, but there's always the slight chance

Interestingly, many SKGs are educated and attractive. Some have money, and some are already married. Quite a few are mothers, and it's often the case that they work in some related field, such as psychology or law enforcement.

I'm at a loss for words. Don't worry, I'll think of the correct words after I get over the shock...smdh....:banghead::waitasec:

I hope this woman has a good job and supportive family to help raise this child.

It is a huge WOW! I don’t know what to think first.
A) How does he get personal time with a female? he kiss females... How did they allow this?
B) His genes are not exactly something to want, she can be raising a killer, what about that did she not understand?

C) Why would they assist him in any way to keep him in their country, and not extradite him?
After all he did kill a diplomat’s daughter, wouldn’t they want him to be punished and then punished again?

I really don’t get it – I am sure she got paid, I am sure the guards got paid too, to turn away and not supervise. But The slain girls family should look into this because in a way it is slap in their face.

D) the child will be 26-27 by the time he gets out. But if she gets paid to bring the kid to visit him, as is they are a family. What kind of early childhood will this boy have? Having a Mom that will do it for the money does not say much anyway.

:furious:

I have a friend of a friend that got pegnant in jail in Mexico... I know JVS isn't in Mexico, but wherever this girl was jailed the men and women were not seperated. She was a really cute girl, and said she made "friends" with the biggest baddest guy there to keep from getting beat up by other women...
She was arrested for having xanax in an unlabled bottle and spent 6 months in jail for it. The entire story may be hogwash, but I do know she was down there six months and did return here 5 months pregnant. She "claimed" the father of the baby was in jail for killing "some people" ...
She kept the baby, a little girl. I haven't heard anything about how the child is doing. this was back in 2001, so she'd be almost 11 now...

I was totally freaked out but she said in mexican jails ya do what you have to in order to stay alive???
If there is any truth the her story, and what i have heard about the place where VS is "jailed" he may impregnate many women...
moo

Passing on those Narcissistic Psychopath genes???!!! Yep, 'cause society needs more of that........:furious:

... closer to a brothel! Why in the world did they allow a woman to be alone with this two-time murderer?

I don't know if it is to punish this woman or not. OMG, I would be so terrified to be anywhere near this narcissistic monster. For her to say we are just "friends" leads me to believe this was NOT consensual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back