Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this in my local stuff. We have a huge Aruban population here. I heard last night that one of Stephany's cousins lives in Miami.

Its an intersting read about JVDS and his lifestyle...

Suspect in Natalee Holloway case, now facing Peru murder charge, described as arrogant gambler
By Siobahn Morrissey and Jim Wyss, The Miami Herald

9:57 a.m. EDT, June 4, 2010

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-joran-holloway-arrest-20100603,0,5154342.story?page=1

media_xl_146811.jpg

Just wanted to point out that PDI has him handcuffed today. :)

Thanks much!

So, Santiago, Chile is on Eastern Time and Peru (at least, Lima) is in the Central Time Zone.

Not enough coffee yet....somebody who knows what time the plane left Chile, do the math for me, please. :loser:

This video shows him boarding the plane at 8:04, but it's posted in the Peru news...so not sure which time zone it is. :waitasec:

Stephany's pics show her to be very athletic and having liked to play soccer. I am sure she would have put up a valiant fight for her life and it would seem that Joran would have some scratches at the very least.

I have watched this unfold from the beginning and am so happy that this is in custody.

GB Stephany's and Natalie's families.

he told the Chilean officials, "i'm innocent".

Yeah. Well, at least he can't use his old mantra of "no body = no case" this time.

This time it is the family of the victim with all the power & clout, Joran.

he told the Chilean officials, "i'm innocent".

Of course he did! He just bought the girl coffee, didn't ya know? :innocent:

I know Joran's father is deceased, but I don't remember hearing anything about his mother. It must be tough knowing your child more than likely is responsible for the death of at least two women.

Yeah. Well, at least he can't use his old mantra of "no body = no case" this time.

This time it is the family of the victim with all the power & clout, Joran.
And I'll bet my very last nickel that he had NO CLUE who Stephany was or, especially, who her daddy was.

Stephany's pics show her to be very athletic and having liked to play soccer. I am sure she would have put up a valiant fight for her life and it would seem that Joran would have some scratches at the very least.

I have watched this unfold from the beginning and am so happy that this is in custody.

GB Stephany's and Natalie's families.

You never know about that though... she could have been drowsy, drugged, caught off guard, etc.

JMOO
I honestly feel that JVS would have committed murder on May 30 or the 31, regardless as to where he was located geographically.
He would have found someone somewhere to kill, 5 years is a long time to repress rage. (I agree he may have killed others we do not know about). I think he wanted celebrate the anniversary of a previous murder, and go out with a bang.
The 5 grand was just gravey.
I think he knew the FBI was on to him and that is partially why he flew to South America. Someone that manipulative had to be able to play out all the potential angles.
I feel strongly that Beth should not feel badly in anyway. Many of us would have done the same thing.
JVS would have killed again anyway.
He likes it and the power that comes with taking someones life. His appears to have been wildly out of control before the murder.
All this is moo

I would like to hear from FOX News, CNN or any other news media outlet explain the "procedure" regarding the protocol in getting an arrest warrant for a foreigner, living in another country and exactly how long it takes, IF the US can go into another country etc., etc.

I would like to hear from FOX News, CNN or any other news media outlet explain the "procedure" regarding the protocol in getting an arrest warrant for a foreigner, living in another country and exactly how long it takes, IF the US can go into another country etc., etc.

I'll try to track down AZlawyer, send her the link to the warrant and see if she can shed any light, because I want clarity, too.

I am of the mind that since it is a U.S. federal warrant and money was sent internationally, the U.S. has a right to him when he is done with Peru. I think that is why the AL U.S. Atty. said what she did yesterday.

Of course he did! He just bought the girl coffee, didn't ya know? :innocent:

I know Joran's father is deceased, but I don't remember hearing anything about his mother. It must be tough knowing your child more than likely is responsible for the death of at least two women.

Heres what his mom had to say

When reached at her home -- a one-story cinder block house painted mustard yellow -- Anita van der Sloot sounded composed and attempted to politely dismiss any inquiries about her son.

She has two other sons, Valentijn and Sebastian. She is now a widow. Her husband died suddenly last February while playing tennis.

``I don't know anything,'' Anita told The Herald. ``I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time ...

Is there a balanced news station out there anywhere? Basically FOX stating the FBI should have known something like this would happen.

I want to know more of the details of Joran contacting Beth IF this is who he contacted. I want to know if Beth sent the money and then contacted the FBI. This is the kind of stuff I am interested in.

JMOO
I honestly feel that JVS would have committed murder on May 30 or the 31, regardless as to where he was located geographically.
He would have found someone somewhere to kill, 5 years is a long time to repress rage. (I agree he may have killed others we do not know about). I think he wanted celebrate the anniversary of a previous murder, and go out with a bang.
The 5 grand was just gravey.
I think he knew the FBI was on to him and that is partially why he flew to South America. Someone that manipulative had to be able to play out all the potential angles.
I feel strongly that Beth should not feel badly in anyway. Many of us would have done the same thing.
JVS would have killed again anyway.
He likes it and the power that comes with taking someones life. His appears to have been wildly out of control before the murder.
All this is moo

He probably knew someone was tracking him. Some of the news stories said he had flown to Peru from Columbia, so he was moving from place to place.

I'll try to track down AZlawyer, send her the link to the warrant and see if she can shed any light, because I want clarity, too.

I am of the mind that since it is a U.S. federal warrant and money was sent internationally, the U.S. has a right to him when he is done with Peru. I think that is why the AL U.S. Atty. said what she did yesterday.

For sure, the USA can't have Joran because the murder is first. Then once Joran serves his time in jail (max 35 years), the USA would have to TRY and get Joran back to the USA. The chances of me seeing this in my lifetime ... nope.

I can't help feeling sorry for his mother. No mother (sane) raises her child to be a murderer and I feel she can't be blamed for his actions. At some point, we all reach a point of personal responsibility, as he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme