Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked-Up Abroad on National Geographic Channel

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/locked-up-abroad/3805/Overview

I remember watching this and it sucked for the guy and he really did not do anything. I think that he is still living in Peru waiting for the paperwork to just go through.

I do not know if this episode is available on Netflix or Hulu; however, it has been on National Geographic channel several times.

Oh my, yes, I remember watching that when it aired. He was totally bamboozled by her. How unjust and sad for this man.

The hair color reminded me of Scott Peterson's when he was arrested in La Jolla.

Yes, If this weren't so tragic both guys' hair color would be comically ridiculous. How stupid they both were/are.

I bet he got reeealllly scared when interpol told him he needed a bullet proof vest, not to mention when he found out the girl he killed father was very prominent in Peru and had ran for President twice, he knows all about having a prominent family in your home county and what all that can buy it is just this time he is on the wrong side of that equation

I have stayed in 15+ hotels over the last eight years and I have only used the coffee maker once in my room. All of the other times I went out for coffee and brought it back to the room.

Hi James Vic! That is good information to know!

Please do not take offense to this, (even my own husband says I will agrue with a tree stump!) I wonder, though, if he was going to try to OD her with something in her coffee...would he care what the quality was? That's if she wasn't dead yet? I scare myself when I try to think like a murderer!

This is a good way to bounce around ideas and I thank everyone for their thought provoking comments!:dance:

Also, hmm...now I am paranoid...if he also gambled on tennis matches??

:innocent:

(I'm in the pool but my dang laptop followed me!)

The first thing I noticed was what appears to be an injury to the left side of JVS's head (JVS's right side) at the temple area.

r1767382181.jpg

Looks like a tuft of hair he forgot to shave off.

ETA: OOps - you said LH and this is a picture of the RH. My bad. My I do see somethig behind his RH ear.

Yes, If this weren't so tragic both guys' hair color would be comically ridiculous. How stupid they both were/are.

Agreed. I don't want to be noticed by anyone. Hey, I think I'll die my hair orange, lol.

I have stayed in 15+ hotels over the last eight years and I have only used the coffee maker once in my room. All of the other times I went out for coffee and brought it back to the room.

Besides if you have a coffee maker, you will still need the bag of coffee. He was probably out of them and may be too early to get more at the lobby.
I still wonder if he underestimated the South American countries. He left such incriminating slam dunk evidence. Exhuming Stephany will certainly not be necessary and an overkill. They definitely are not the same as the countries in South Asia where it is much easier to get away with murder, especially when crossing a border. South America has their stuff together with excellent cooperation between countries. Although Bolivia is kind of peculiar. Odd he had money from that country.

Not sure if this has been posted or not yet.

Fingerprinting of JVDS at some point.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcDxd18EGs8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Looks like a tuft of hair he forgot to shave off.

ETA: OOps - you said LH and this is a picture of the RH. My bad. My I do see somethig behind his RH ear.
I heard he'd gotten hit in the head by somebody throwing something at him after he was in custody ~ nothing from the police but an irate citizen. :waitasec: Not sure where the link is now though! MOO

Besides if you have a coffee maker, you will still need the bag of coffee. He was probably out of them and may be too early to get more at the lobby.
I still wonder if he underestimated the South American countries. He left such incriminating slam dunk evidence. Exhuming Stephany will certainly not be necessary and an overkill. They definitely are not the same as the countries in South Asia where it is much easier to get away with murder, especially when crossing a border. South America has their stuff together with excellent cooperation between countries. Although Bolivia is kind of peculiar. Odd he had money from that country.

Not really, that JVDS had money from those countries. JVDS is a known sex trafficker. Money could have been stolen, exchanged for jewelry. Not sure if Bolivia is on the passport. And the "experience" JVDS does show in Peru spoke volumes..Holloway was the first, maybe Stephany the last. But somewhere in between there, JVDS learned to simply slip away.

I think I read somewhere that her father had given her money to buy a laptop. That could be the reason for her going to his room, to buy his laptop. Also, I think this is a hate crime, she rejected him and when he found out her sexual preference, he lost it.

What the heck is with Jorans pants? You have to stop at 1:44 and looked at Jorans backside. Its when he is inside the plane, he moves his B*** back out and you can see, well IDK. My brother said they are all talking about it at work...But you have to pause it to really see it. Dont forget to make pic bigger though.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20006846-504083.html?tag=latest
it looks like a "patch" of the same color but it doesn't look completely sewn on. Does that make any sense. Either way - I see what you're talking about.

What the heck is with Jorans pants? You have to stop at 1:44 and looked at Jorans backside. Its when he is inside the plane, he moves his B*** back out and you can see, well IDK. My brother said they are all talking about it at work...But you have to pause it to really see it. Dont forget to make pic bigger though.

Good question! It looks like an extra layer of fabric over his behind. :waitasec:

Is there anyone who can transcripe in English what was being said to him when he was being fingerprinted.....I have no 2nd language skills at all....HELP

That's a visual I could have lived without! Looks like they are trying to block it out. All I can say is that I feel really bad for the men standing behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop