Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to reports out of Amsterdam, murder suspect Joran van der Sloot confessed to Dutch poker buddies that he is responsible for the death of Stephany Flores Ramirez, admitting that he had done “something bad” in regards to the murder of the 21-year-old woman last Sunday in his room at Peru’s Hotel Tac. In a recent DeTelegraaf article, Van der Sloot has allegedly also remained in contact with his “friend”, Jaap Amesz, a Dutch reality show contestant and self-professed media *advertiser censored*.

Read on...

http://pokerroomreview.com/poker-news/7113-van-der-sloot-confesses-murders/

loved the comments below;)

WTH?! That has to be an error in reporting. Right? Surely he mean 8:40 AM

She might not have been dead when he left, just unconscious. Brain hemorrhage(reported cause of death) is often not instantly.

IMO, they released so many other videos especially the most inciminating one of him going into the room with Stephany and leaving without her and changed his clothes. The coffee incident is minor compared to seeing Stephany going in and not coming out.

I wish I had Mark Furman's phone number. :crazy:
Miss Patty - I have to disagree with you (but I still wuv u) :blowkiss:

I disagree because it (the missing video) most definitely shows his "state of mind" - is he disheveled? Hair looking like he just got up (or in a fight)? Possibly even blood marks - not on his clothes mind you but maybe his hands? A spot or two on his neck? Definitely his EYES! His behavior - how he leaves the room, shuts the door, etc. etc. etc.

Those two videos - leaving for coffee and returning will (and probably do) speak volumes as to his guilt.

As for these rumors of suicide. Nope - not yet. I stand by my remarks that they will keep him alive as long as they want to. Once they get what they want from him (and this includes Natalee info as well - Stephany's father has said that many times) - but once they are "satisfied" with what he has told them - he's done. They'll either say he tried to escape or they will make it look like a suicide.

The exact times don't matter.

They have video of the ENTIRE time, obviously no one else went in that room, and she certainly didn't beat herself to death and break her own neck!

There really is no need to worry about coffees, bread, him driving the car, DNA evidence, blood spatter,etc...

She's dead, he did it, and they can prove it...with video footage.

I disagree because it (the missing video) most definitely shows his "state of mind" - is he disheveled? Hair looking like he just got up (or in a fight)? Possibly even blood marks - not on his clothes mind you but maybe his hands? A spot or two on his neck? Definitely his EYES! His behavior - how he leaves the room, shuts the door, etc. etc. etc.

Those two videos - leaving for coffee and returning will (and probably do) speak volumes as to his guilt.

As for these rumors of suicide. Nope - not yet. I stand by my remarks that they will keep him alive as long as they want to. Once they get what they want from him (and this includes Natalee info as well - Stephany's father has said that many times) - but once they are "satisfied" with what he has told them - he's done. They'll either say he tried to escape or they will make it look like a suicide.

or they will just allow prison justice to prevail.

JC on HLN: official report was leaked:

- no jeans on, only panties
- t-shirt top on
- wed., june 2, at 12:40 am body found
- hour before that, receptionist realized he had not paid rent; her supervisor told her to get key and check room
- JC reports that her body was severely beaten

The similarities to Yoran VDS and Ronald Cummings are uncanny,,both have printed for everyone to see,,"Only God can Judge me", both have tats over their left breast, both are proven liars, both have been involved with missing or dead people, both have serious additions,,ie: drugs, gambling......both are disgusting human beings....I could go on,,but I won't....This case since that poor girl was found dead has taken all my attention away from Haleigh's case,,and the more I read, the more these two resemble each other...WOW, I dont know anyone personally who has all these traits, and here on the forums are 2 of them...just saying..................My theory is Joran, after a night of gaming and them both drinking, he gave her a drug,,asked her up to his room to do a little online gaming, knowing EXACTLY, what he was going to do to this poor girl....explaining the time involved,,,when he finally made his advances to her she fought him off, and he raged out and killed her...I am on the fence still if he planned to kill her......I dont really believe this was a coinsidence (sp),,exactly 5 years to the day of Natalee going missing.....,and I would like for interpol to follow his whereabouts for the last 5 years to see if other young girls have gone missing or found murdered when he was in the area.....He is one cold, calculating being isnt he????? When he said he did NOT loose any sleep over Natalee being gone, and then trying to sell women into the sex trade...I am almost believing he has very dark secrets over in Thailand....and he just might be a serial killer.

The exact times don't matter.

They have video of the ENTIRE time, obviously no one else went in that room, and she certainly didn't beat herself to death and break her own neck!

There really is no need to worry about coffees, bread, him driving the car, DNA evidence, blood spatter,etc...

She's dead, he did it, and they can prove it...with video footage.

Well I stated that the other day, none of it matters as we know she went in the room with Joran and never came out.

The only thing that matters to me is the facts. If they report it, state it's there, then at least prove it and at least get it right. :)

I posted that the first day, no one seemed to notice but me. Happy to hear you did too. I tried to explain to think about just drawing the eyes, nose, and smile, but nobody got it. Oh well, we see it anyway. Lol.

My mother pointed it out to me.
If you just look at the faces, they do have a few very similar features.
I think it's the hair color that throws people off from seeing it.

June 7, 2010 InSessions Report ~2:45 PM EDT

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6c8u6PRgw[/ame]

Curious who will be paying for his Peruvian defense lawyer. May be mommy dearest. Apparently he will not get a public defender. No clue about Peruvian attorneys but I suspect that you have to be an attorney certified/admitted by a Peruvian Bar thingy. An "alien" lawyer just can not waltz in and start defending.

With money missing they are considering the motive to be robbery.

http://www.livinginperu.com/news-12382-law-order-peru-van-der-sloot-detention-extended-7-days-dutch-authorities-express-concerns
Peru: Van der Sloot detention extended 7 days, Dutch authorities express concerns
LivinginPeru.com - Isabel Guerra - 6 June, 2010 [ 15:28 ]
According to Peruvian laws, the penalty for homicide ranges between 15 to 35 years imprisonment, depending on the circumstances.

However, attorney Julio Rodriguez told RPP Radio that Peru's penal code considers life imprisonment for aggravated robbery when it ends up in a death due to the use of violence.

#897 Patty
Yes they found the body at 12:40 A.M.Wed. Time of death was 48-72 hours before that... Sunday morning..Also I believe the first reports that came out said she had the t shirt, and bathing suit on. We all assumed that was screwed up in the translation. I became confused when they started saying fully clothed.

I'm flexible and always go with "agree to disagree". :blowkiss:

HLN just had a reporter reporting live from Peru and supposedly they released her TOD to be 12:40am. She was found with a shirt and panties on only. Two cans of soda one soda half empty the other which was a diet coke was empty. There were other details but I am not remembering them to much. Blood from the ears and at first the lady thought it was JVS but then realized it was the girl because of her long hair.

This is the same "news" program that had the "bombshell" official confirmation a bat was used--when it wasn't.

According to reports out of Amsterdam, murder suspect Joran van der Sloot confessed to Dutch poker buddies that he is responsible for the death of Stephany Flores Ramirez, admitting that he had done “something bad” in regards to the murder of the 21-year-old woman last Sunday in his room at Peru’s Hotel Tac. In a recent DeTelegraaf article, Van der Sloot has allegedly also remained in contact with his “friend”, Jaap Amesz, a Dutch reality show contestant and self-professed media *advertiser censored*.

Read on...

http://pokerroomreview.com/poker-news/7113-van-der-sloot-confesses-murders/

I have a hard time believing Joran confessed to anybody. He was thoroughly trained by Daddy, the lawyer. I rather think his Dutch poker buddies are looking forward to a paid interview with American TV. Gamblers are always short of money.

I doubt a police report would set forth a time of death--ME report yes, police report --no--the body hasn't even been autopsied yet. Gotta go back and check out Joran's tattoo--has anyone ever heard of anyone tattooing their own name over their heart?? Psychiatrists would have a field day with that one, it speaks volumes, don't ya think?

I have a hard time believing Joran confessed to anybody. He was thoroughly trained by Daddy, the lawyer. I rather think his Dutch poker buddies are looking forward to a paid interview with American TV. Gamblers are always short of money.

Hi, Rotterdam. (A great city by the way.) Actually, most of the trouble that Joran had exposed himself to was caused by his verbal indiscretions. His parents were repeatedly disheartened by his propensity to go public in his book, his interviews, and, inadvertently, in surreptiously videotaped conversations.

Well I stated that the other day, none of it matters as we know she went in the room with Joran and never came out.

The only thing that matters to me is the facts. If they report it, state it's there, then at least prove it and at least get it right. :)

i don't think there is gonna be a problem for a lot of reasons...not the least of which are:

1. its not an american court
2. its not a dutch court
3. daddy's dead
4. its not in aruba
5, he picked the wrong family this time. they are prominent, but, more importantly, they live there and he does not.

Just on Dutch TV (talkshow called Knevel & v/d Brink)

Peter R. de Vries shared his opinion on Joran and the recent developments. Nothing new was said except that Peter had received a MSN chat conversation between Joran, who was in Peru, and another person (he didn't say who this person was). Joran was desperately trying to get this person to send money to him. He said that his wallet was stolen and that he really needed some money to eat. According to Peter R. de Vries the story about the wallet being stolen is b*llsh*t. He said that Joran used this story every time he needed some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhiser79