Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do we know about weapon, it was a tennis racket along with tennis shoes, per Jean

I wonder if he was wearing those shoes? Since the initial descriptions of her body and the visuals we have seen of Joran I have thought he kicked her to death.

RafaelR in Peru:
is true about bloody clothes?
RR: that's right. traces of blood in clothes in one of the bags he was carrying.

- saying the striped shirt and clothes he wearing on the tape are the ones in his bag with blood traces!!
I'm surprised. I was guessing in my mind it would be the white shirt he was wearing when he went into the hotel room.

A reporter from Lima saying Joran had bloody clothing with him when he was apprehended. The white cloth found on her body is Joran's shirt that he was wearing when he entered his room with Stephany.

My heart aches for Natalie Holloway, Stephany Flores and their families.

Who is confirming that Stephany was thrown to her knees? Who could possible know that?

only for a couple of the bruises and/or injuries - i think the ones that the viewer might consider an odd injury or bruise, did NG give possible explanation of how the injury could b explained.

She indicated "possibly explanation" since only has the injury description and location. For some - she was giving several possible ways the injury may have occurred.

Hi Guys. I have not been here much and I think you are covered. But if you run into any odd translation issues, one of my coworkers is from Peru so we can ask her for help if necessary.

What are the chances of a thread where all the links that need translation can be placed? Pretty please with "jelly beans". :blowkiss:

A reporter from Lima saying Joran had bloody clothing with him when he was apprehended. The white cloth found on her body is Joran's shirt that he was wearing when he entered his room with Stephany.

My heart aches for Natalie Holloway, Stephany Flores and their families.
I just caught that about his white shirt covering her body! :eek:

RafaelV, cousin of SR: evidence is videos and the injuries (paraphrasing)

I wonder if he was wearing those shoes? Since the initial descriptions of her body and the visuals we have seen of Joran I have thought he kicked her to death.
hmmmmm, could have just been a violent rage all the way around, I really can't comment on the shoes or anything, frankly I'm still blown away he was caught.

FOR THE SECOND TIME

The cases are so similar, IMO it's too much of a coincidence.

What are the chances of a thread where all the links that need translation can be placed? Pretty please with "jelly beans". :blowkiss:
start it and I will stick it. (so to speak)

Did JVDS think he would get away with all this evidence. Surely desperate and SICK!!~

Nancy hasn't talked about it, but on those diagrams it says she her panties had a sanitary napkin with blood. So she was menstrating, so I don't see her motivation in going to the room to be for sex???!!!

Did JVDS think he would get away with all this evidence. Surely desperate and SICK!!~

No, he knew he was screwed and that is why there is no attempt at a clean up. His only hope was to try to get back to Aruba and fight extradition.

I can't believe that Beth Holloway agreed to give that money...let alone $15K - $25K upfront!

I understand the FBI was involved, but the money landed in Joran's lap! He walked away with that money to spend and Holloway is not getting it back. WTH! That was a shame that Ms. Holloway thought she would actually get answers from her daughter's murderer. There was no way he was going to tell her where Natalee's body was found. NO WAY. I'm not sure he even knows since she was (likely) dumped at sea.

I wouldn't pay that piece of slime 1 nickle for "information."

only for a couple of the bruises and/or injuries - i think the ones that the viewer might consider an odd injury or bruise, did NG give possible explanation of how the injury could b explained.

She indicated "possibly explanation" since only has the injury description and location. For some - she was giving several possible ways the injury may have occurred.

I have to keep my fingers quite otherwise I will get in trouble. :crazy:

Who is confirming that Stephany was thrown to her knees? Who could possible know that?
Im just repeating what was said on NG, but I agree, there would have to be an eye witness at this point to say that.

The only other scenarios would be cameras, another person there, or a confession. Haven' t heard any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971