Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Beth Holloway (or the FBI) thought Joran would ever tell the truth about anything. However it's added insurance he'll face those felony extortion charges if by chance he makes it out alive from Lurigancho prison in 35 years.

RR live in Peru: need to determine if happened on Sunday or later in day
NG: was she killed in the 90 mins remaining after coffee purchase or...? will have to see...

Jane is the only one that said "ripped" off, and Nancy the only one that stated Stephany was "thrown" to her knees.

IMO, Neither one knows this as fact yet!

My confusion with the jeans being off is that we have seen what she was wearing, they are the form fitting side, there is no way in the world my husband could pull, let alone rip off, a pair of my form fitting jeans, leaving in place my panties and pad.

If he's found guilty 15 to 35 years they're saying on Nancy Grace.

Yes, didn't hear how long JC said it would take if VDS pleads guilty. The trial will take about 2 years, if he doesn't plead guilty.

Wow. It sounds like he really won't survive in that prison -- unless Stephany's family decides it would be better for him to suffer for years than to snuff out his life.

No one knows about the clothes. Clothes have traces of blood but prosecutors have to investigate it further.

Yes that's what is being reported on JVM & NG today. That he had clothing with him in a duffel bag that had blood on it when he was apprehended.

She was there a long time, jeans are unconfortable, I think she took them off herself.
I need to hear what can cause these injuries again. i feel like I am looking at someone who was tackled.

Murdi Gancho.? prison, the worst in peru. this prison is terrible, occupied by....35 prisoners to a room, totally inhabitable, have to have money or connections to survive For 50 dollars people will be waiting in line to slit his throat. SORRY I HAVE A problem with that

I wonder if Stephany father will ask them to keep him away from other prisoners until he tells them what he did with NH?

coca cola bottle left in the room, coca cola light left in the room. 5 cig buts, white leather purse found in the room

Woman's white "Flower Power" leather purse found in Joran's hotel room. Whose purse???

NG: Jean Casares just talked about the purse found in the room and points out we don't see Stephany carrying one in the video going into the hotel room. JC also said we don't know if it was her purse right now.

Pat Brown - attempted rape, grappling with her, pulled pants off, grabbed around chin, broke neck, and SF kicking like crazy...

body language very telling, common thread in agreement, her head was down, suggesting .....fill in the blanks

Re the coffee order, Jean?

JC: On report, there 2x cola bottles in room - 2 people.
"On report, there is a coffee cup with coffee residue - singular!"

Found woman's white leather purse in the room - Jean doesn't see purse on the video , but on report it's in the room.

PatB: this is attempted rape to me
- fought like crazy
- bruises on feet - kicking like crazy

la_cavalière;5261176 said:
Woman's white "Flower Power" leather purse found in Joran's hotel room. Whose purse???

I'd like more info on that purse, the size, is it possible that SF could have fit it into her pocket?

Pat Brown - attempted rape, grappling with her, pulled pants off, grabbed around chin, broke neck, and SF kicking like crazy...

I'm not understanding why sexual assault was ruled out as a motive. He was talking about his inability to "score" with his poker buddies. Then he walks to hotel room with a woman with a catshire grin on his face knowing for sure that he will get some. The woman is found dead with no panties on or only a shirt on and they rule out sexual assault? I'm curious, does she have to be raped for it to be sexual assault? If he TRIED to rape her and she fought is that not considered sexual assault in Peru?

nobody has control over the Shining Path, they're guerillos. I don't think they will send him there. And the Shining Path might welcome him as one of them.
Can we find out where they sent the XPresident, he got 6 years in jail. I think thats where Joran will go.

Would you pay 25k to lure him to the US/US territory where he could be arrested and finally taken of the streets? Facing federal charges?

They send some money, he thinks sucker, he will definitely ask for more, he has real money in his hands, his defenses are down for round two, he think he has BH right were he wants her.

And maybe just maybe you find out where your daughter's body was dumped? But I don't think that was the real goal of that transaction.

moo

Nope, nope, nope, I wouldn't send him a dime. I base this solely on the fact that Joran lied for 5 years with all his stories and EVERYONE knew it. What could have possibly changed in the last 5 years?

When I watched Beth on the Today Show, 5/30/10 she was confident etc., etc. It was only 2 weeks prior (maybe 20 days) that the $25,000.00 was given to Joran.

Here is Beth on The Today Show May 30, 2010
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37424582#37424582

IF Joran attempted to do this say within the first year of Natalie's disappearance, I would probably have sold my soul for my child. However, after 5 years of lies and lies, I would have hung up on Joran if I heard his voice on the other end of the phone, or if he sent me an email, I would blow up my computer.

It hasn't been revealed how Joran got in touch with Beth etc.

I wonder if Stephany father will ask them to keep him away from other prisoners until he tells them what he did with NH?
Her father certainly has high regard in Peru, I can only hope for all international travelers that one person cant determine one's fate based on their status in a foreign country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper