Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of personal connection VDS displayed on the hotel video could be indicative of his callousness and cold-blooded disdain for women. He appeared comfortable, arrogant and remote (towards SR) once he had accomplished his goal of getting her through the hotel door. Perhaps, some acquaintance rapists display some flirtatious behavior prior to rape, but with a psychopath and/or rapist, do not believe there is any correlation between flirtatious behavior and rape. Not about our understanding of sexual attraction, how one would would behave prior to the act, etc.

I see him as the type that would use charm to lure women then drug them and take what he wants. So the lack of charm on the video makes me think he took her to his room for some other purpose.JMO

And an awful lot more besides her fingerprints. There must be evidence that the computer was actually started up during that time when he murdered her. Maybe during the time when he got coffee etc. etc.
I have an uneasy feeling that he is trying to get out of murder and hope to get homicide. With all the apparent slam dunk evidence, actually a smart move. Wonder if somebody is advising him already.

His prints and everyone else's who was investigating and processing him. They didn't use gloves!

Someone has to be advising. If not, Joran would have just denied and denied or made up fantastical stories.

It looks like they are going to search to Bubali Pond after all.... I wish they had done that in the beginning.....unreal.....

UGH!! This really makes me angry. There he goes again blaming poor little Stephany Flores for her own murder. :furious:

In his sick twisted way, he is also blaming NH ...its not my fault, its Natalees because her murder is attached to me..

bolded by me.

Really--if she found out he was a murderer and had the clear opportunity to escape the room, which she would have when he was out buying coffee, I think she would have left in a hurry! Why would she stick around waiting for an explanation?

She may not have been sticking around for an explanation as may be indicated by the injury to one of her middle fingers - car keys may have been in her hand causing the injury when he attacked as she was about to clear out. She could have been within inches of opening the door to exit when he returned.

They took the article down from their website. I think this proves that it was just a rumour. Unfortunately...

Has to be a rumor. No way any remains could be identified that quickly. Still hoping that she is found though!

I believe she used his computer, I don't believe she googled him. If she was worried enough to google him, I believe she would have left. She may have used his computer to send an email or to check for an email. I can see him flying into a rage because she touched something of his. This makes more sense then him killing her, then going for coffee, coming back waiting a while with a dead body, then leaving. Really, he is such a liar that there is no telling what happened. He looked so calm when leaving the room, really anything is possible.

Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I google everyone. I would never follow any guy, no matter how charming, back to a hotel room but if I did and had an opportunity at a computer, I would use that time to google him too. And maybe I'd get my neck broken for it.

I can see him flying into a rage over something like this, too. He seems territorial and selfish, emotionally and physically.

I have a hard time imaging him "hanging out" all night/morning with a corpse so him leaving & coming back fits. He's definitely a psycho but I don't think he's ... creepy? I guess that he isn't the right word because he definitely is but not creepy enough to do weird things to a corpse or enjoy being in the presence of one. He's no Ridgway or Dahmer.

I wonder what he was thinking in the shower after Stephany's murder... he's a dark dude.

Joran lies. There is no way his 'motive' is the truth. The only truth here is that he murdered SFR. Everything else that comes out of his mouth? Garbage.

You are so right, SleuthyGal! Nothing that he says matters; the truth is in the evidence.
I just hope that Peruvian LE and officials stay focused on that and give him his just desserts.

On Insessions court tv they say the store across the street where he was supposed to have gotten the coffee was not open until 9.

If Stephany read something about Joran on the Internet while sitting in his hotel room, it is because Joran pulled up the information and showed her himself.

He did it to scare her, to show off, and to get a reaction from her, and I bet he got a perverted thrill out of doing so.

When she got scared (the reaction he was hoping for), and, in his own words, "tried to escape", he beat her to death.

I have no doubt that Joran is the one that showed her information about Joran.

I need to recap the time frames. I read somewhere, the time of death was recorded as 8:20am?

What time did he leave for coffee, wasn't it 8am? JVS is saying when he returned from buying coffee he saw that SF used his laptop and that's when he lost it. Didn't he return around 9am?

Something is off with the time of death, or maybe I don't have my facts accurate.

Does anyone know what prompted this new search for Natalee's remains in Aruba? Perhaps there was some sort of info on Joran's computer or someone finally came forward with info now that he is in custody. Or maybe officials in Peru beat the information out of him (that would be my preference).

we know he is a liar and has been one for over 5 years. if his lips are moving, he's lying.

Now he wants you to conveniently (for him) believe that they went into the room around 5 am and everything was just fine, real good, until he went for coffee at 8:15, which HE DID. and when he came back, she had got into his private space so he killed her in kinda a reflex action, cause she was UNEXPECTeDLY in his space(0n his computer) when he came back with the coffee.

then he showered, packed and calmly walked out the door less than 30 minutes later. it ALL happened in less than 30 minutes. all by mistake. her fault, actually. cause she provoked him, after three hours of pleasant chit chat.

unfortunately for him, the forensic's won't support this latest pile of crap lies.

and he is toast.

My thoughts:

IF Joran killed Stephany because she was on his computer researching his name, makes me think that the 3 hours prior to Joran going for coffee, things may just have been just two people in a room together, maybe just talking, maybe a little fooling around and perhaps at some point after some coffee Stephany would have just left and went home.

It's possible they may have had relations even though reports state she is an "out" lesbian" but not sure and anxiously await results of the autopsy.

If there were any issues within that 3 hours stay before Joran went for coffee, Stephany would have taken the opportunity to leave while Joran was out. I believe Stephany was alive when Joran left to get coffee.

I have to add, IF he didn't go for coffee, then I have to redo my thoughts!

IMO, I don't feel Joran's initial intentions were to kill Stephany, and I say this only because he went out at some point to get some coffee and bread.

Once he returned and Stephany was on the computer, and she asked if he is the Joran van der Sloot with regards to the Natalie Holloway case, then everything changed.

On Insessions court tv they say the store across the street where he was supposed to have gotten the coffee was not open until 9.

Hi, Doc! The photo of the outside of the hotel shows that there is a restaurant occupying what looks to me like the same building. May be an entryway to "restaurant" from hotel lobby to grab coffee and bread?

Does anyone know what prompted this new search for Natalee's remains in Aruba? Perhaps there was some sort of info on Joran's computer or someone finally came forward with info now that he is in custody. Or maybe officials in Peru beat the information out of him (that would be my preference).

Maybe finally realizing that they can't 'cover' for him anymore.

I'm not liking the search is being conducted by Aruban police. Does anyone know if someone from the US is searching along with them?

Jean Casarez is in Peru outside the hotel waiting for the police and joran to show up to do a reenactment of the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member