Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG show - just stated that Joran "planned" to break Stephany's neck - that is was not any kind of self-defense. Being the murderer he is he knows how to break a neck.
...and it wasn't described as a karate chop either.

on Larry King. JDVS last in Aruba in May, Taco Stein on the phone. Saying case still open, and hopefully new leads will come out.

LK,,,were there mistakes made during initial investigation?

Taco, not to my understanding

Apparently he is some sort of official to Aruba, (there to spin) IMO

to add TJ Ward on and called Taco a Prime Minister

Larry King is covering it too, fwi!

"Coming up, we'll have a profiler with CHILLING insight..."

Please let this be a real profiler who has been trained and employed by the FBI and not one of these self-educated/self-styled profilers.

bolded by me...Where he is going..he will be involved with sex ...Before breakfast..After breakfast...before lunch..after lunch..before dinner..after dinner..and before bedtime......SEX SEX SEX

She was a lesbian. So I don't buy the "sex after breakfast" line at all.

There was no way she was interested in him. I think he put the date rape drug in her diet coke and then when he tried to make his move, he found out she didn't go for guys and he went into a rage.

He is probably not accustomed to being turned down with his ego.

I bet you money he witnessed his father beat his mother many times. He has no respect for women. He had to learn it from somewhere.

right and just because hes a doctor that doesn't mean hes right either. just as it isn't set in stone that because a Navy seal could do it easily, the average guy could as well.

I'm not convinced. btw I was a medic in the Air Force.

btw...i also don't think it matters to his so called confession, cause Jane C. is saying he said she hit him then he hit her and then grabbed her neck and a struggle ensued.

but i'm not so sure its so easy to do, especially in a single stroke.

Dr. Kaufman is an internist--so he would have no practical experience with broken bones. He's not an orthopedist and he's not a pathologist. If Dr. Baden said it, it would be different. I didn't say that a Navy Seal could do it so that means an ordinary guy could do it---I said I was aware SWAG 1959 was correct and that there were many ways to break a neck because my SO is a Navy Seal. I never said it was easy to do, only that it could be done. You can break your neck surfing merely by having your head hit hard on the sand--no twisting action. You can break your neck simply by hitting your head at the bottom of a pool--no twisting action. People that are hanged--blunt force--no twisting action. You do NOT need twisting action to break a neck as the good Dr. stated. As a aside, why are some people assuming that the injury to the back of her head was inflicted at the same time as the injury to her neck? He could have very well struck her on the neck and then bashed her head against the post.

Patty - sorry if I didn't state things very clearly. What I understood, from the attorney on the NG panel, previous history to a Peruvian court doesn't necessarily have to be due to a conviction. If a witness wants to go before the panel of judges to testify as to how the defendant did something to negatively impact their life this is permitted in Peru. The judges then decide whether this testimony will have any significant impact on the sentence imposed should the defendant be found guilty. The way it was stated a previous "conviction" was not a necessary element. That is what I remember, and after I walk my Golden (who is getting restless from waiting while I have been on the computer) I am going to try to find info specific to this and will post the link. Again, sorry if I wasn't clear, but the distinct impression that I got was that the witness' testimony did not have to be related to an actual conviction. Don't know if that is actually how it is done, and will research it. But that is how it sounded at the time it was discussed.

Thank you for posting this.

Ohhhh the irony. If joran has confessed to get a reduced sentence and Beth Holloway, FBI and whoever else come along to testify - it's quite possible the Judges could give joran the maximum sentence!:thumb:

This thought just occured to me while discussing breaking her neck...If they were fighting..and he was injuring her, wouldn't she have screamed for help during the fighting???Did he cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming..and perhaps broke her neck?? There were reports of them heard...ARGURING....but None of ..screaming??? Seems to me she would be screaming while being beaten...UNLESS her mouth was covered..or she was face down in a pillow...Anyone know if her body was moved from the bed to the floor..after death???? IMO..there should have been screams/screams heard.....in such a vicious beating....all in my own opinion

I've been asking the same thing, but I don't think the authorities are giving much info on evidence yet. Actually he hasn't even been charged yet. He has to go before a judge to get charged. Weird I know.

OK, we have a private [eye] judging how a real investigation is done. OK.

Oh, and Natalee is his client? Or Stefanee?

JMO, but if you were Joran's attorney and all the evidence pointed to your client murdering Stephanie wouldn't you advise your client to confess that you committed this murder in a burst of rage in a second? Seems to me to be the only thing that Joran could do to avoid being "interrogated" into confession or to go to trial and get the same thing anyway. This story makes it seem to be unpremediated in any way. It also points to Stephanie being the one to provoke his actions, invading his privacy (GMAB) and supposedly striking him first. Face it, this guy is a real piece of work. But, I can see where a legal adviser would advise him to confess to maybe lessen the sentence.

I personally do not believe the laptop story and the timelines don't make sense to me. He returned at 8:20 from buying coffee, gets into an argument, kills Stephany showers ? changes and leaves at 8:40am. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

Also, if she found out who he was while he was out, why would she wait to confront him? If I was in the company of someone who I found out was a potential murderer, I certainly wouldn't stick around to talk to him about it.

Get me an agent! I can do better than this woman!

I'm personally do not believe the laptop and the timelines don't make sense to me. He returned at 8:20 from buying coffee, gets into an argument, kills Stephany showers ? changes and leaves at 8:40am. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

Sounds about right to me. Doesn't take long to beat a person to death unfortunately or to get a shower and then pack up and leave.

imo

She was a lesbian. So I don't buy the "sex after breakfast" line at all.

There was no way she was interested in him. I think he put the date rape drug in her diet coke and then when he tried to make his move, he found out she didn't go for guys and he went into a rage.

He is probably not accustomed to being turned down with his ego.

I bet you money he witnessed his father beat his mother many times. He has no respect for women. He had to learn it from somewhere.

I totally agree with your understanding. I also believe that there will be more bodies connected to Joran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk