Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another way too - I think its taught in the military. You grab the chin (cupped) in one hand and put the other hand on the back of the neck and twist - very hard, very quick. I could be wrong about this - have to ask my DS next time I talk to him.

Yes, that is correct. My husband is a retired Police Officer and he actually showed me this move one time, exactly how you described it.

There was a Peruvian video or slideshow of the actual room and I beleive there was a bathroom. Mark Furhman was in a room that was the same as 309 and I think I saw a bathroom in that one too!

I don't know that I can find that slideshow again, but I'll check because I know I commented it was the actual room based on the translation of the wording under the picture.
Seems that JeanC had the police reports and showed a diagram of the room layout - including what was where - down to a cig butt on carpet and 5 in the ashtray. Anyone remember where that was?

This thought just occured to me while discussing breaking her neck...If they were fighting..and he was injuring her, wouldn't she have screamed for help during the fighting???Did he cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming..and perhaps broke her neck?? There were reports of them heard...ARGURING....but None of ..screaming??? Seems to me she would be screaming while being beaten...UNLESS her mouth was covered..or she was face down in a pillow...Anyone know if her body was moved from the bed to the floor..after death???? IMO..there should have been screams/screams heard.....in such a vicious beating....all in my own opinion

Seems that JeanC had the police reports and showed a diagram of the room layout - including what was where - down to a cig butt on carpet and 5 in the ashtray. Anyone remember where that was?

Here ya go.

Attachments

• Stephany 1.JPG
    Stephany 1.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Stephany 2.JPG
    Stephany 2.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Stephany 3.JPG
    Stephany 3.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 60
There is another way too - I think its taught in the military. You grab the chin (cupped) in one hand and put the other hand on the back of the neck and twist - very hard, very quick. I could be wrong about this - have to ask my DS next time I talk to him.

just asked my DH (retired USMC officer) 4 ways to break a neck..........
sorry I asked because he demonstrated................
I'll have nightmares of what JVS did to Stephany.
Quick and silent.............

I'm just so mind boggled about JVDS, he's very close to my son's age and it's so hard to grasp his mind and his actions. Where it all went wrong, was it in his DNA, was it parenting, was it peer pressure, all of the above? I guess that's why so many of us find it fascinating and so horribly sad that that two beautiful bright young women have lost their lives when they crossed his path.

Just because this guy is on TV doesn't mean what he's saying is correct. You can absolutely break a neck with one swipe. SWAG 1959--you are correct, that is another way. My significant other is a Navy Seal, and believe me, there are many ways to break a neck depending on your position in relation to the other person. As a side note, why is everyone believing that Stephany was on Joran's computer? The hotel clerk said the TV was on, maybe she heard it on the news.

right and just because hes a doctor that doesn't mean hes right either. just as it isn't set in stone that because a Navy seal could do it easily, the average guy could as well.

I'm not convinced. btw I was a medic in the Air Force.

btw...i also don't think it matters to his so called confession, cause Jane C. is saying he said she hit him then he hit her and then grabbed her neck and a struggle ensued.

but i'm not so sure its so easy to do, especially in a single stroke.

Alright ~ why would he leave his computer on and leave her alone in the room with it. And why didn't he take her with him to get the coffee, or take the laptop with him? This isn't making much sense to me at all. MOO

No it's not. And according to him, she goes through his computer and gets upset enough to wait and confront him and slap him across the face. Any normal person would get the heck out of the room.
Also, according to him they were going to have sex after breakfast. huh?

Ok, I'm getting queasy just thinking about it. TMI.

IIRC from the ME's report, it was a fracture of the cervical spine, located near the skull. He said that type of fracture is usually the result of a hard blow to the head that compresses and/ or twists the spine and given she also had a fractured skull, it was likely the blow to her head caused the neck fracture.

Link below says most cervical spine fractures occur in car accidents. Single karate chop causing fractured skull and broken neck? Not likely. MOO

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/824380-overview

If you hit them in the windpipe. Remember you can break a brick with your hand.

That would be a crushed windpipe or trachea, not a broken neck. I guess it might be something lost in translation.

The military way of breaking someone's neck might be the choke hold, I think. It's against the law for LEs to utilize it on someone in custody now.

No it's not. And according to him, she goes through his computer and gets upset enough to wait and confront him and slap him across the face. Any normal person would get the heck out of the room.
Also, according to him they were going to have sex after breakfast. huh?

bolded by me...Where he is going..he will be involved with sex ...Before breakfast..After breakfast...before lunch..after lunch..before dinner..after dinner..and before bedtime......SEX SEX SEX

Oh, that Dr Kaufman that Nancy has been having on lately really doesn't know anything about anything. Or at least he doesn't know about the kinds of things that she often needs to ask a medical doctor about. He is an internist, I think. I looked him up once. He doesn't impress me.

I think Peru is just giving the press something to talk about.
They know first-hand Joran's fate is worse than death. I think by this time, Joran knows it too.
IMO

bolded by me...Where he is going..he will be involved with sex ...Before breakfast..After breakfast...before lunch..after lunch..before dinner..after dinner..and before bedtime......SEX SEX SEX

that may mean in HIS mind SEX, in her mind NO WAY..........beginning of a
rape gone bad..........let JVS talk, the more he talks, the more we learn
truth inside his LIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads