Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Tim reported the Columbian story. Jean C reported two different stories about where Joran got his coffee and she speaks Spanish. That's why I stated American reporters. Jean is bi-lingual, and Tim heard his information first hand (forgot how).

I'm beginning to get the impression the SA news media isn't collaborating much with the US or European news media or vice versa, so they're on their own. Some of the information appears so quickly on the SA news web sites, its apparent the Peruvian govt. and LE are giving them breaking news in advance of foreign journalists.

That there's a language barrier for the US media is disappointing. Back in the old days, news organizations invested in hiring professional foreign correspondents who knew the language, lived in the countries they covered and cultivated local contacts. Today, they seem to have celebrity reporters who don't have the same skills, contacts or depth of knowledge.

MOO

He lies so much, I don't believe this story, you know as soon as she saw who he was she would have left, she wouldn't have waited for him to get back to confront him being twice her size. He probably showed her you know who I am and googled himself.

I don't believe this story either. Hes just sick. He wont be completely honest:banghead:

He lies so much, I don't believe this story, you know as soon as she saw who he was she would have left, she wouldn't have waited for him to get back to confront him being twice her size. He probably showed her you know who I am and googled himself.
BBM

Now that I can believe!

Sooooooo, Joran's computer is NOT password protected.
I don't believe that for a minute.
IMO

For some reason I find it hard to believe that he had info on his PC unless it was for the sole purpose to extort money from Beth. Remembering facts etc. I truly believe he hasn't had that PC all these years with a ton of info stored. Anything on there was for reference unless he truly is a anniversary killer so to speak or something along those lines. I guess that will all come out in computer forensics to see if his story fits.

According to Peruvian defense attorneys, he confessed in the context of a manslaughter charge, hopefully to get a reduced sentence. If he wants to get a manslaughter charge, he has to make it appear that he killed her accidentally, on the spur of the moment.

http://translate.google.com/transla...refox-a&hs=gsT&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

His motives are suspect, as is his story.

This is driving me crazy, the "drug excuse" in Peru ...It's such a huge loophole. A criminal could use it to invalidate/excuse everything he ever did or said. Can't accept his confession because he was high on drugs, his brain may be addled from drugs, etc etc.

If this guy gets off I am going to be so mad!

They did say being high comes into play lesser sentence.
I am wondering if this white shirt was worn as a jacket.
Why was it under Stephany, how did it come off so fast if he confronted her whenhe walked in the door?
Why is this room so tidy? It should have been littered with soda cans, full ashtray, disguarded fast food container, etc. The room didn't even sound likeit was being lived in.
How would he know where his credit cards (left in hotel in Chile) if he did'nt collect his possession himself when taken into custody by the Chilean police? Or did they take him there to get his things?

Amazing how he knows just what to say...confess and oh by the way I was doped up; I didn't want to.....they better test his blood for drugs! I thought marijuana mellowed one out anyway! Speaking of - could use some type of drug to mellow me out about now. I am so freakin pissed!

Oh make no mistake, Joran's head is always spinning thinking what he can do and say to benefit his outcome!

I read the article re: 2 Columbian women missing. Has that been refuted or are the Columbian officials persuing this possibility?
Jean C. said at the end of JVM's show that the report of two missing Colombian women is not true. MOO

NG show - just stated that Joran "planned" to break Stephany's neck - that is was not any kind of self-defense. Being the murderer he is he knows how to break a neck.

Reporter in Peru: So they are saying Joran was wearing the same clothes when he went out to get the coffee as he wore when he went to his room at 5:00 AM. I wonder how this reporter saw that video as it hasn't been released.

IF that is true and Joran had on the same white shirt at 8:20 AM when he returned with coffee, and then left the room at ~8:40 AM with the striped shirt, then Joran killed Stephany when he returned with the coffee.

Where the heck is the coffee video????

Dr.: thinks he knew how to break a neck; has done it before; takes immeasurable force to do it; manual breaking of neck

He is also hinting at self-defense by saying, "she hit me first!". After hearing about the condition that her body was in, I can't imagine LE buying much of his story. This wasn't just a killing, it was over-kill.

Pardon me, but this may be a stupid comment. When I looked at the hotel website it said rooms with bathrooms were $40/night. Was this a room with a bath or not? We haven't seen enough of the room to know I guess. If he had a cheaper room, he would have had to walk out in the hall to get to a shower wouldn't he? I know nothing of Europe, so excuse my ignorance.

NG show - just stated that Joran "planned" to break Stephany's neck - that is was not any kind of self-defense. Being the murderer he is he knows how to break a neck.

NG Drama ... no one knows if Joran planned anything. GEEZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983