Pesticides Taken from the home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so do I....I really think someone in the family help cover up ....trying to clean the car.....thats why they only found one hair in there....

Maybe while she was backed up into the garage she used the shop vac to vacuum up the trunk? They have that shop vac now...

How do you explain disposing of the body so close to home and not far from the road then? I'm not disagreeing with you just trying to understand this. I was expecting her to have put Caylee in a dumpster or in a body of water. This just seems so without thought, but more like panic which doesn't add up with everything else.

I think she put Caylee there right after George was going to go to the trunk to get the metal wedge - this is when she gave him back his gas cans. She probably still had Caylee in the trunk and needed to "get rid of her" ASAP. In other words, she DID panic.

My husband said the pesticides CSI carried out were actually just pump sprayers. Our 4 pump sprayers don't have anything in them now. You buy the pump sprayer and concentrated chemicals (fertilizer,pesticide) separately from each otherr. Then mix with water IN the container to use and spray.

My husband thinks investigators are checking the pump sprayers to see if there is residue from chloroform being mixed in them at some point. MAYBE IF George smelled chloroform in that spray pump that initiated his decision to lime his yard. He would have cleaned the container the way Cindy washed the pants and used lime because it is an effective smell cover-upper. Lime also covers up the smell from decomposition. Which may have been a defense against cadaver dogs finding anything again should the dogs ever be called back in.

One of lots of articles about how lime kills the smell of dead cows and even moose:
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...rom+decaying+carcass&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

Is it possible that Casey tried using the pesticides to kill the flyes and maggots in the trunk or bag?

This is very interesting. I noticed them carrying out the pesticide sprayers, and wondered how they came into factor after finding the body. If they were used to kill bugs in the trunk, wouldn't that show in the forensic/air tests, therefore they would have been taken during the last search? Could they tell if pesticides were used on the body by simply examining it before moving it? I think I've read too much today, that my brain isn't absorbing properly now.

My husband said the pesticide containers CSI carried out are pump sprayers. You buy the concentrated chemicals (fertilizer,pesticide) separately and mix with water.

He thinks investigators are checking the containers to see if there is residue from chloroform being mixed in those containers at some point. MAYBE George limed his yard because he smelled the chloroform smell in the container he used to lime. Lime also covers up the smell from decomposition. Which may have been a factor should the dogs ever be called back in.

I was thinking of that also....the A's did say they searched the yard and under the play house when they got the car back.....I thought perhaps they found a place where KC had put the body for awhile and it was smelling like decomp....so they used those sprayers out in the yard....then no one would have noticed any thing.....

we have to remember......GA knew it was decomp....he knew how to cover it up as well

My husband said the pesticide containers CSI carried out are pump sprayers. They are just containers and didn't necessariy contain pesticides. You buy the concentrated chemicals (fertilizer,pesticide) separately and mix with water IN the container.

He thinks investigators are checking the containers to see if there is residue from chloroform being mixed in those pump sprayers at some point. MAYBE George limed his yard because he smelled the chloroform smell in the container he used to lime. He would have cleaned the container the way Cindy washed the pants and used lime because it is an effective smell cover-upper. Lime also covers up the smell from decomposition. Which may have been a factor should the dogs ever be called back in.

Interesting thought Mr. Jolynna. Thanks

How do you explain disposing of the body so close to home and not far from the road then? I'm not disagreeing with you just trying to understand this. I was expecting her to have put Caylee in a dumpster or in a body of water. This just seems so without thought, but more like panic which doesn't add up with everything else.

I'm taking policing courses currently, and I've been told this year that in a lot of cases, people plan out the murder and all the details for that, but often never finishing planning out where to dump the body.

I think she planned how to kill her for months. I agree with you on the disposal. Something got in the way of her plan and she panicked.

Could be that since she grew up in that area, she knew that water would soon cover that part of the woods. Most of the true detective stories I've watched and read say that killers usually dispose of their victims in their comfort zone. KC could also have meant that spot to be temporary, who knows?

What if they weren't looking for pesticides in those sprayers, but something that chloraform might have been mixed up in or transferred to? Jolynna mentioned lime being mixed in those, but I thought lime was powdered and dusted on.

Well, I for one am VERY glad they finally took the vacuum cleaners.

i just hope they didn't clean the vacuum cleaners quite as well as they cleaned the trunk. they have had quite some time to clean those suckers out. GA and CA are quite methodical, KC would have missed this detail but not GA.

She ran out of gas and called Tony from this location. She started walking to the Anthony's home and Tony picked her up near the Anthony home enroute. She couldn't walk away from a broken down vehicle with a body in the trunk so she did a half *advertiser censored* disposal down the hill. Probably planned to come back at a later date and never did. This happened on either 6-20 or 6-23. Tony's statement says the 23rd, her texts and the neighbors siting support the 20th. The 20th was a fusian night, so she probably didn't want to get dirty doing a better job hiding her.

Orrr, just used the out of gas excuse as a cover for being parked there...

Plus, as an aside...alot of women I know use the damsel in distress as a way to keep the "new man" in their lives..I see this in KC ALOT!

What if they weren't looking for pesticides in those sprayers, but something that chloraform might have been mixed up in or transferred to? Jolynna mentioned lime being mixed in those, but I thought lime was powdered and dusted on.

I don't know how lime is put on because my husband does that stuff. I do know in murder mysteries serial killers always cover bodies with it to kill the smell. When I googled I read that farmers use it to kill the smell of dead big animals. So I thought it might even be a good chloroform smell disguiser.

My husband thought chloroform could have been mixed in the pump sprayers and that CSI might have taken them not necessarily because pesticides were found on Caylee. But, possibly they thought Casey used the pump sprayers to for chloroform mixing.

I still think spraying your yard with lime with all that was going on with Caylee missing was weird. Especially considering lime's fame for covering up decomposition aromas.

She ran out of gas and called Tony from this location. She started walking to the Anthony's home and Tony picked her up near the Anthony home enroute. She couldn't walk away from a broken down vehicle with a body in the trunk so she did a half *advertiser censored* disposal down the hill. Probably planned to come back at a later date and never did. This happened on either 6-20 or 6-23. Tony's statement says the 23rd, her texts and the neighbors siting support the 20th. The 20th was a fusian night, so she probably didn't want to get dirty doing a better job hiding her.

I really think you are on to something but the only problem I see with it is that the spot is on a dead end road so if she ran out of gas at this spot where was she headed?

Maybe just further down the road I guess to dump the body?

I read a whole bunch of articles on how to make homemade chloroform. Specifically, the instructions are to use glass or metal containers - no plastic. Those pump sprayers are made of plastic and lime is a powder, so I doubt either of these were used for chloroform or lime. Of course, I have no other suggestion as to why they took the sprayers, I can't think of anything except that maybe the bag was saturated with pesticide to keep insects out or kill the maggots on/in the bag prior to dumping so they wouldn't get in her car or on her hands.

I don't know how lime is put on because my husband does that stuff. I do know in murder mysteries serial killers always cover bodies with it to kill the smell. When I googled I read that farmers use it to kill the smell of dead big animals. So I thought it might even be a good chloroform smell disguiser.

My husband thought chloroform could have been mixed in the pump sprayers.

I still think spraying your yard with lime with all that was going on with Caylee missing was weird. Especially considering lime's fame for covering up decomposition aromas.

Just an FYI we use lime on our yard too. The only type we have ever used was powder or granular that we either spread by hand(powder) or a fertilizer spreader (granular). If there was a liquid form I think my hubby would have used it because the other is messy.

We had problems of re-occurring hook worms in our dogs. The Vet told us to treat the yard regularly with lime because it kills parasites in the soil so they would not get reinfected. So with their dogs there may have been an innocent use for the lime.

I'm taking policing courses currently, and I've been told this year that in a lot of cases, people plan out the murder and all the details for that, but often never finishing planning out where to dump the body.

That is interesting.

Remember too, that was "Hot Body Night" at Fusians. Digging was probably not as easy as Casey had hoped and she didn't have time (or the gas) to drive all over.

She leave enough room on her schedule to get pretty and put together the blue dress and go-go boot outfit.

I think Casey didn't get the idea that Caylee would not just stay in tact in the trunk-she did not get the fact that she would decompose. AND, IMHO, once Caylee was gone as in not alive, Caylee was gone from Casey's mind unless someone brought her up.

It is so Edgar Allen Poe-she just drove around with that poor baby's body in the trunk getting riper and riper, trying desperately to pretend it wasn't. I still want to know if she talked to her....

I'm sure that KC knew Caylee's body would decompose, but....like most people, KC did NOT know how truly .....unexplainably...brutally... INTENSE the smell of decomposition truly is. How could she? Even if she had been to 100's of funerals, the smell of death was a stranger to her. Bodies in the US go through a rigmarole of "treatments" i.e. embalming, to make sure not the slightest little whiff develops. (want to know how it's done? read up on it, you will NOT want to be embalmed, believe me. Cremation is the way to go). Oh.......and this statement IS a fact.

I don't know what KC thought she would be doing with the body in her trunk, or how long she thought she could drive around with it until finding the "perfect" dumping ground. My educated guess (and I unfortunately HAVE smelled a non-preserved decomposing body) is that when the smell started - and believe me it is awfully bad as soon as it starts, she panicked and started several burying maneuvers that failed.

There IS a reason after all, that caskets are sealed and go 6 feet under. In countries other than the US, bodies are not embalmed. Those 6 feet, and that sealed casket serve a purpose.

Her dumping the bag where she did shows the panicked state of mind she was in. That smell was permeating the car, it was .... unspeakable... it could be smelled from the outside. She had to get rid of the bag quickly. ANYWHERE. And she did.

My husband said the pesticides CSI carried out were actually just pump sprayers. Our 4 pump sprayers don't have anything in them now. You buy the pump sprayer and concentrated chemicals (fertilizer,pesticide) separately from each otherr. Then mix with water IN the container to use and spray.

My husband thinks investigators are checking the pump sprayers to see if there is residue from chloroform being mixed in them at some point. MAYBE IF George smelled chloroform in that spray pump that initiated his decision to lime his yard. He would have cleaned the container the way Cindy washed the pants and used lime because it is an effective smell cover-upper. Lime also covers up the smell from decomposition. Which may have been a defense against cadaver dogs finding anything again should the dogs ever be called back in.

One of lots of articles about how lime kills the smell of dead cows and even moose:
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...rom+decaying+carcass&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

I was wondering if anyone else was thinking along these lines. This is where my thinking was going about the pest sprayers. I didn't know that GA sprayed the lawn with lime though.

My husband thought chloroform could have been mixed in the pump sprayers and that CSI might have taken them not necessarily because pesticides were found on Caylee. But, possibly they thought Casey used the pump sprayers to for chloroform mixing.

I know this was discussed before and someone who knows more about the chemistry of the different types of lime can explain this, but I thought it was quicklime that was used in graves. I know that's not the same as garden lime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24
Back