Peterson's Ex-Mistress Frey to Wed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have kids and would never and I mean NEVER have a man sleep over. I wouldn't let the guy around them. I would also do a background check on him. I believe in the 1 year rule also. You can be the nicest most christian girl and be the most manipuliative and idiotic insecure person. (My sons girlfriend) I could tell you stories that would make you puke. You would really think that after the SP experience she would be TRIPLE. I don't think she is shy. I think it's obvious she isn't. I also though her public speaking was terrible. Every show was uh oh, (Then look at Gloria)She isn't very bright at all. She is perhaps a dreamer. That's about it. I also think that one day she will go visit SP.

julia said:
I have kids and would never and I mean NEVER have a man sleep over. I wouldn't let the guy around them. I would also do a background check on him. I believe in the 1 year rule also. You can be the nicest most christian girl and be the most manipuliative and idiotic insecure person. (My sons girlfriend) I could tell you stories that would make you puke. You would really think that after the SP experience she would be TRIPLE. I don't think she is shy. I think it's obvious she isn't. I also though her public speaking was terrible. Every show was uh oh, (Then look at Gloria)She isn't very bright at all. She is perhaps a dreamer. That's about it. I also think that one day she will go visit SP.

Exactly. Why would you put your kids in that position? But for starters, why even put yourself in that position? Come on, getting pregnant three times, at least. And didn't I read somewhere that she had an abortion? You'd think that would have stopped her in her tracks and made her take a long look at what's going on.

Well, either she's having unprotected sex, or she's got birth control issues. Either way, just stop having sex. I do hope this latest marriage works for her, because I'd be willing to bet money that if it doesn't, she's out and about and pregnant again. She's looking for something...but getting pregnant isn't going to "force" anyone to marry you or be a loving father or husband. And all of this is at the expense of those children. She should drop into a therapists office and find out why she keeps doing this over and over. And those children...I can't help but think they are confused with all these daddy's.

And you would think that her experiences with Scott should have been the big eye-opener. That should have been her wake-up call.

PrayersForMaura said:
She has not had a child with every guy she's serious with.
i don't have a list of all the men who she dated.
Does anyone here?
I know she dated Scott and had no children with him. That's a start.
It's a start but she really wasn't given the chance to have to much of a relatioship with him considering he is a murderer and she was taping his call's. I am sure if he hadn't murdered laci and continued seeing amber on the side she would have got pregnant and then taped his call's and played them for laci like she did the other man that was married.:twocents:

luvbeaches said:
Well, I suppose we are just going to have to disagree. I have children, and there's not a snowballs chance in you know where, that I'd be doing what she's doing. But to each his own.

You know, just because it's not against the law, doesn't mean that it's in the best interest of the child. Maybe if you had a child of your own, you might understand what I am saying. And maybe if I didn't have children, I might understand what you are saying.

There are plenty of people who live together and have a child...that's not what I am talking about. It's the revolving door of men, coming and going. Pregnant by one guy, telling another it's his (with her daughter), then there's Scott...and trusting him with the girl and having him for "sleepovers." And having unprotected sex with him (and who knows who else), and then we move on to the next baby. And his father moves in (I believe) and then out. During this time, it's possible she has gotten pregnant with another child from another man.

When you have a child, you have to put that child first. If she keeps on this path...she might lose one or more of these kids. She may be a loving mom...she may love them dearly, but she has to quit having babies, and all these men in the lives of her children. I find it sickening that she would do this to the kids.

I have many friends that are divorced. I have many friends that are single moms. And of those, none of them expose their kids to the "dating" thing. They don't bring the guys around to meet the children until it is serious...why would they? The ones that are divorced...the kids have been through enough, that they don't need a "daddy of the week" around.

Personally, I don't think Amber shows a very good head when it comes to men. She gets pregnant, and then tries to get a relationship going around that. That's a real odd way of doing things. Jackie did that also.

As a parent, you have to put the kids first. Amber isn't doing that. She's putting her own wants and needs first. And that...is sad. :(
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I agree.

PrayersForMaura said:
:rolleyes:

It's a forum, anyone can post. And I wasn't even responding to Narlacat about spending time with their kids... she chose to respond to a post I made to someone else and she chose to get defensive and take it personally.
I was merely asking a question about whaty constitutes neglecting a child.

Best to check the facts before jumping on someone's case.

Who is jumping on your case? If you weren't responding to Narla, I was not refering to you.

michelle said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I agree.

I honestly can't understand why anyone would want to have so many different men in the lives of their children. Talk about confusing! I'm lucky enough to have married the man of my dreams (we met in 9th grade and married after college), but I know with our kids, we are so careful. You just have to be.

We had a neighbor that ended up having a shifty-looking relative that had been in trouble with the law come live with them. That was the end of my daughter going over there. I just told the mom. She understood. I just didn't want to take any chances. Maybe nothing would have happened, but why take even the slimmest chance?

And it's not like anyone had to twist my arm...it's black and white to me. Pretty simple. :)

michelle said:
It's a start but she really wasn't given the chance to have to much of a relatioship with him considering he is a murderer and she was taping his call's. I am sure if he hadn't murdered laci and continued seeing amber on the side she would have got pregnant and then taped his call's and played them for laci like she did the other man that was married.:twocents:

Exactly. I can't imagine taping the calls (the other guy) and then playing them for the wife. So that's her M.O. to get a guy. And can you imagine exposing children to this sort of tactics? They're going to grow up and have no clue what a real relationship is supposed to be about. Get pregnant=marriage...maybe...if not, move on to the next guy and repeat.

She is so darn lucky she didn't get pregnant. He would have dumped her at the bottom of the bay with Laci.

If there weren't children involved, I wouldn't be posting. I wouldn't care what she does with her own life. It's not a life I would lead, but that's her business.

luvbeaches said:
Exactly. I can't imagine taping the calls (the other guy) and then playing them for the wife. So that's her M.O. to get a guy. And can you imagine exposing children to this sort of tactics? They're going to grow up and have no clue what a real relationship is supposed to be about. Get pregnant=marriage...maybe...if not, move on to the next guy and repeat.

She is so darn lucky she didn't get pregnant. He would have dumped her at the bottom of the bay with Laci.

If there weren't children involved, I wouldn't be posting. I wouldn't care what she does with her own life. It's not a life I would lead, but that's her business.
I agree, and pregnancy these days is not what I worry about, its life or death; AIDS....

PrayersForMaura said:
:truce: I am really sorry if I am offending you. I wasn't intending too...
I wasn't thinking anyone here spends too much time online, I was kind of just being sarcastic about what constitutes spending more time with your kids or not ignoring them and stuff like that. But it wasn't directed at any one person.

And regarding the "more" that you said ... it wasn't meant to mean that you wrote a ton more, you just wrote more stuff in your post that I couldn't recall off the top of my head at the moment. I guess I should just stop typing today, lol. I am making a mess!!

I have a huge sunburn and I think the sun is affecting my brain because I can't explain myself very well today. :doh:
No worries Maura, we are actually on the same team here lol
I don't think Amber is a bad person either.
I guess I did take what you said, which wasn't directed at anyone person personally because I have a friend (well ex friend now lol and in real life, not online) who is very neglectful when it comes to her kids and it's precisely for the reason you said lol, she sits on her arse all day playing on her pc.
It was the reason we fell out and I couldn't stand to think someone would think that of me lol, even though in the big scheme of things it really doesn't matter does it :p what you think of me.
But I think you hit a chord so I apologise.

Good Grief Maura. The sun will do that. Makes me so sick to be in the sun. So much for my plans to live in Hawaii.

luvbeaches said:
Well, either she's having unprotected sex, or she's got birth control issues. Either way, just stop having sex. I do hope this latest marriage works for her, because I'd be willing to bet money that if it doesn't, she's out and about and pregnant again. She's looking for something...but getting pregnant isn't going to "force" anyone to marry you or be a loving father or husband. And all of this is at the expense of those children. She should drop into a therapists office and find out why she keeps doing this over and over.
luvbeaches said:

Exactly! :clap: :clap: :clap: I've been saying these things for a long time, I got accused of Amber bashing.:razz: That's why I can't stand Amber, she sleeps with a guy right away to get pregnant then trap him into marriage or tries the extortion tactic! I 'm so happy for Anthony Flores that he got DNA testing done! I think Amber is a lousy mother, I would never leave my child with a baby sitter overnight for the sole purpose of having sex with a stranger. Nor will a stranger ever pick up my child from daycare/school. And my child is never in the pool for two minutes without adult supervision!!!

LinasK said:
Exactly! :clap: :clap: :clap: I've been saying these things for a long time, I got accused of Amber bashing.:razz: That's why I can't stand Amber, she sleeps with a guy right away to get pregnant then trap him into marriage or tries the extortion tactic! I 'm so happy for Anthony Flores that he got DNA testing done! I think Amber is a lousy mother, I would never leave my child with a baby sitter overnight for the sole purpose of having sex with a stranger. Nor will a stranger ever pick up my child from daycare/school. And my child is never in the pool for two minutes without adult supervision!!!

MANEATER!

julia said:
Good Grief Maura. The sun will do that. Makes me so sick to be in the sun. So much for my plans to live in Hawaii.
LOL. Yeah, and I was silly for staying in it for so long. I thought I had enough sun block on! :doh:
My legs burn the most, but my face looks like a racoon because I had these big sunglasses on and I'm burnt all around where my sunglasses are and then I have these pale patches around my eyes! :p

I have never been to Hawaii but I want to!!
I hope when I do go there someday that I remember to put on more and more sunblock!!

I want to know where are the days I laid with babyoil on for hours on the lake.

I would be barfing my brains out. It sucks getting old.

This thread is bringing out the ugly in people and just like 99% of the other Amber Frey threads this one is over..

okay well kinda sorta related:

here are Jackie & Lee Peterson this past weekend. Also Scott's sister and BIL.

jackie.jpg

Did she ever have her baby? I don't remember it being all over the news if she did.

I think she had a boy, and has since split up with his father. As far as I know she has a girl and a boy....nope at the end of the article it says she lives with her husband, but yes she has 2 kids, a girl and a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllDee