Peterson's Ex-Mistress Frey to Wed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackie must be doing really well...I dont' see her oxygen tank.
(I thought it was all an act anyway)

Oh, I thought it was some kind of backpack.
Wonder if they're already bored with the Jag...shopping for a new car? j/k
heehee no , I think it is just where people bring their fun cars out for each other to see.

I think she had a boy, and has since split up with his father. As far as I know she has a girl and a boy....nope at the end of the article it says she lives with her husband, but yes she has 2 kids, a girl and a boy.

I recently read that the father of the first baby (the 4-year-old girl) has been paying child support all of these years to her thinking he was the biological father and it turns out he is NOT...can you imagine? She said that she honestly believed he was the father and never thought the need to have a paternity test. The man she is married to now is the father of her baby boy and is in law enforcement. I think she met him during the trial.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1107432,00.html?cid=redirect-articles/

I recently read that the father of the first baby (the 4-year-old girl) has been paying child support all of these years to her thinking he was the biological father and it turns out he is NOT...can you imagine? She said that she honestly believed he was the father and never thought the need to have a paternity test. The man she is married to now is the father of her baby boy and is in law enforcement. I think she met him during the trial.

I thought the father of the boy was the Chiropractor she befriended during her "ordeal", and lived with a while.

Okay, I'm confused. She has a little girl, Ayianna (sp?), a boy, Justin, that she had a few months before she testified. So that's two. I was thinking she was pregnant when she got married to this guy, the one in law enforcement, last year. Was she pregnant or not?

Okay, I'm confused. She has a little girl, Ayianna (sp?), a boy, Justin, that she had a few months before she testified. So that's two. I was thinking she was pregnant when she got married to this guy, the one in law enforcement, last year. Was she pregnant or not?

I thought that she was pregnant with a third child, too. I hope that she didn't lose the baby. :( I think that I read that he was a corrections officer and had a few children of his own.

That is incorrect. The father of her son Justin is a chiropractor. David and Amber never married.

Her new husband is a correctional officer and has kids from a prior marriage.

I thought that she was pregnant with a third child, too. I hope that she didn't lose the baby. :( I think that I read that he was a corrections officer and had a few children of his own.

No, she was not pregnant with a 3rd child.

I still can't see it...but maybe your picture is a bit clearer than mine, or maybe you have younger eyes than I do! :)
It's in the big blue backpack running across her back!

ETA: if you mean you see the back pack but cannot make out the oxygen tank..you'll have to take my word for it. There is an oxygen tank in there. Up close and personal there is no mistaking what it is.

ETA: if you mean you see the back pack but cannot make out the oxygen tank..you'll have to take my word for it. There is an oxygen tank in there. Up close and personal there is no mistaking what it is.
I take your word for it. I really thought it was some kind of purse...but then I just noticed the purse in the hand.

I guess Jackie never made it up to the top of that transplant list, did she?

I guess nothing came up that was convenient.

what's the sister's name? caudillo?

The sister is Susan Caudillo.
Well, so much for Jackie and Lee's infamous statement about doing all they can for Scott's defense, even if it comes to living in tents. What a bunch of losers that family is, except for Ann Byrd!
I wish Amber happiness, love, luck and prosperity in the future.

I'm letting everyone know that this thread WILL NOT turn into a Amber bashing thread the first post that has to be edited or deleted due to Amber bashing will be getting a vacation from WS, we have been through this many times so it's not like it's something new. Thank You and continue on.

I thought the baby boy belonged to the Dr (dentist) she got with during the trial? He left her at last check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllDee