Petition Lifetime

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Checkda. Nearly 4600 this morning; let's keep it going!

Signed it and left my two cents worth. I sent it to my friends too!:)

I signed it.
With that being said, any production company can make a movie or documentary without purchasing the rights to the story from the A family. They just would not be able to use any videos or images of them that have been copyrighted, and it would be called a depiction or an "unauthorized biography)
I hope they do make a movie (without the A family's permission, of course) and any proceeds could go to TES. Im sure there will be a movie about this once it's all over.

Signed it and left my two cents worth. I sent it to my friends too!:)

WTG and thanks! Been lonely on this thread for a bit and was thinking of letting it go. Good to know others are following and still spreading word. :)

I signed it.
With that being said, any production company can make a movie or documentary without purchasing the rights to the story from the A family. They just would not be able to use any videos or images of them that have been copyrighted, and it would be called a depiction or an "unauthorized biography)
I hope they do make a movie (without the A family's permission, of course) and any proceeds could go to TES. Im sure there will be a movie about this once it's all over.

Thanks! And I totally agree with you --- doesn't make sense to me to pay them for anything already in public domain. Wouldn't bother me if proceeds went to stockholders, so long as folks aren't paid for crime, but I do like your idea better. In fact, I'd love to see a movie from TES perspective. I've read some of the sigs on the petition and some good points are made in many. A few people feel that paying the AF would encourage others to duplicate in hopes of financial gain. Stonewall, lie, etc. to make a tragedy a moneymaker. And we all know there are folks out there sick enough to do it. In fact, some of us believe that's going on right now.

In fact, I'd pay money and take a night off to go see a movie about TES; start with Tim Miller's personal story and go from there. He'd probably never do it but I'd watch a series about TES activities.

4606 and counting... Thanks everyone and please keep spreading the word!

Only up to 4651; let's keep the count climbing!

Only 14 in the last hour and a half; only up to 4665. Has everyone who supports trying to prevent the Anthony family, particularly Casey, from profiting from this tragedy signed and told others about the petition?

There is the option of electronically signing the petition but not having one's name displayed.

If this petition hits goal, it may affect not only this case, but future incidences of criminals directly or indirectly profiting from crimes. The public is stronger than the statutes in preventing this type of 'blood money.'

I signed the petition then I sent it to some of my friends and family to have them sign it also...

I signed the petition then I sent it to some of my friends and family to have them sign it also...

Thanks so much! It gets very lonely on this thread --- no real discussion going on. I've been wondering a lot lately if I should just let it drop.

Thanks to everyone who signs, thanks again to those who pass it on to others and thanks a big lot to those who post so I know to keep trying to keep the thread up. :)

Not quite to 4700. Good job everyone. We'll get that 5000 this week, I'm confident!

Almost 4700... need just a few more...

I am very glad others find this as outrageous as I do.
Thank you all for signing.

I signed it and put that I found it on Channel 13 Central Florida News

Now all these months later she wants to travel to find Caylee... Jeez we need an emergency petition to stop that... Thank God Strickland isnt snowed by her lies....

Ck out this post to the petition:

# 4,834: 4:09 pm PDT, Oct 6, Casey Anthony, Florida Delete
I cannot believe all of the inconsiderate people out there that are so completely brain-washed by the media and think that I actually did murder my daughter...those words are even hard for me to type at this point, let alone to actually commit the crime under speculation. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter. I don't know what happened after that point!!!! My hope is that by airing this story on lifetime, maybe......just maybe someone out there recognizes my little girl and the proper authorities are notified and she is brought home safely to her family. That is the sole purpose and intention of this!! Please stop saying negative things about me and my family and help us to search for my little girl!
MYSPACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member