Petition Lifetime

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing; doubtful it was her but always a possibility I suppose. Sad and sick she wants to continue her investigation at Fusion and similar. Repugnant in the extreme that she now wants and can suddenly afford that trip to Puerto Rico she was unable to fund before GA set up his flea market type stands to very cheaply sell his granddaughter's memory; showing exactly what she means to them. So much less, it appears, than to so many who never knew her.

Thanks for sharing; doubtful it was her but always a possibility I suppose. Sad and sick she wants to continue her investigation at Fusion and similar. Repugnant in the extreme that she now wants and can suddenly afford that trip to Puerto Rico she was unable to fund before GA set up his flea market type stands to very cheaply sell his granddaughter's memory; showing exactly what she means to them. So much less, it appears, than to so many who never knew her.

Could be her, cause I just got an email from Kathi Belich wanting my opinion on her post. Unless it wasnt really from Belich... Jeez, is there anyone you can trust?

Ck out this post to the petition:

# 4,834: 4:09 pm PDT, Oct 6, Casey Anthony, Florida Delete
I cannot believe all of the inconsiderate people out there that are so completely brain-washed by the media and think that I actually did murder my daughter...those words are even hard for me to type at this point, let alone to actually commit the crime under speculation. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter. I don't know what happened after that point!!!! My hope is that by airing this story on lifetime, maybe......just maybe someone out there recognizes my little girl and the proper authorities are notified and she is brought home safely to her family. That is the sole purpose and intention of this!! Please stop saying negative things about me and my family and help us to search for my little girl!
MYSPACE

THE NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Could be her, cause I just got an email from Kathi Belich wanting my opinion on her post. Unless it wasnt really from Belich... Jeez, is there anyone you can trust?
She is vile enough to write that and arrogant enough to think everyone is brainwashed because they don't believe her pathetic stories. I really cannot stand that woman. If she indeed does have an interest in "this story" being told by Lifetime it is for whatever benefit she could get from it. I'm really starting to believe this woman is just plain stupid along with all her other wonderful attributes. She will continue to tell ridiculous stories about what happened and be amazed that no one believes her. Anything she, or her family, does at this point doesn't surprise me but it does continue to disgust me.

with all due respect I think its a great find but the verbage of this person is not consistent with Casey. She has never referred to Caylee as her little girl only her daughter which is a large inconsistancy. Further a sociopath would never ask people to stop talking badly about them because it is their sole mission to avoid that type of emotional interraction. They literally do not care what someone thinks of them. Just my observation.

You can go to the wftv website and write directly to her through the site. That way you'll know it's her.

PLEASE do that asap; it should generate a LOT of traffic!

PS --- please be sure to ask Kathi why Casey cares if no one pays her? Does she think her family should be enriched from this?

as a psychology person the person who posted this was trying very hard to sound like casey but those little inconsistencies are huge. For example in a court of law they can rule out a person and determine forgery or identity theft by simple key elements such as those. There is nothing that says she cant be online I think thats been established well as far as I know. But I am telling you this isnt her. If it is I will bow down and apologize but this is someone trying to convice others its her. Casey isnt terribly bright but she isnt dumb and she is not going to say a word about Caylee, she can act the part but she cant be the part, its to emotionally straining for her. She is literally behind a stone wall. She is "absolutely" not going to talk about Caylee unless she has to.

You can go to the wftv website and write directly to her through the site. That way you'll know it's her.

PLEASE do that asap; it should generate a LOT of traffic!

PS --- please be sure to ask Kathi why Casey cares if no one pays her? Does she think her family should be enriched from this?

Since this story about the petition broke, I have had literally hundereds of emails from the press, Im not inserting myself into this mess for anything!!. I respond with the same answer, the peitition is self explanatory. I responded that, the comments posted are self explanatory in this case.

with all due respect I think its a great find but the verbage of this person is not consistent with Casey. She has never referred to Caylee as her little girl only her daughter which is a large inconsistancy. Further a sociopath would never ask people to stop talking badly about them because it is their sole mission to avoid that type of emotional interraction. They literally do not care what someone thinks of them. Just my observation.

The verbiage is what caused me to question it as well. Could have been someone on her behalf though, as she's likely busy packing for her anticipated world tour "searching" for Caylee, paid for by donations, no doubt.

With all the disgust and revulsion, I totally missed the point of the petition comment in question:

If it's Casey, she's admitting there is a deal.

Since this story about the petition broke, I have had literally hundereds of emails from the press, Im not inserting myself into this mess for anything!!. I respond with the same answer, the peitition is self explanatory. I responded that, the comments posted are self explanatory in this case.

Bless your heart, and I can't blame you for feeling that way at all. I have a question if you can answer.

Did this person actually have to sign the petition to leave the comment? It appears that they signed the petition, but then complains about it. Kinda of funny and stupid if that is the case. Maybe it is Casey! lol

Yes she actually signed the petition! You do have to in order to leave a comment. It's almost at 5000 signatures now and every single one thinks KC is guilty. And her defending her deal with Lifetime.. I think it could be Cindy, I thought it was just too intelligent for her writing. But I still find it hillarious her name is on the petition at all!! If you had told me that was going to happen when I started it I would have told you that you are NUTS!! whether it's her or not...

Bless your heart, and I can't blame you for feeling that way at all. I have a question if you can answer.

Did this person actually have to sign the petition to leave the comment? It appears that they signed the petition, but then complains about it. Kinda of funny and stupid if that is the case. Maybe it is Casey! lol

Yes she actually signed the petition! You do have to in order to leave a comment. It's almost at 5000 signatures now and every single one thinks KC is guilty. And her defending her deal with Lifetime.. I think it could be Cindy, I thought it was just too intelligent for her writing. But I still find it hillarious her name is on the petition at all!! If you had told me that was going to happen when I started it I would have told you that you are NUTS!! whether it's her or not...

What a moron! lol Thanks for the signature Casey/Cindy!:clap: Yeah I can believe you would have never imagined that happening in a million years! Thank you for answering!:blowkiss:

With all the disgust and revulsion, I totally missed the point of the petition comment in question:

If it's Casey, she's admitting there is a deal.

There is actually 2 points that glare at me
1. She admits that she has a deal with Lifetime
2. She signed a petition to STOP the deal.

Either way, that bulb is burnt out...

Gotta say, so good to see so many on this thread. Pages of just me posting for a bit.

Thanks all!:)

Ck out this post to the petition:

# 4,834: 4:09 pm PDT, Oct 6, Casey Anthony, Florida Delete
I cannot believe all of the inconsiderate people out there that are so completely brain-washed by the media and think that I actually did murder my daughter...those words are even hard for me to type at this point, let alone to actually commit the crime under speculation. As I have stated NUMEROUS times, I left my daughter with her babysitter. I don't know what happened after that point!!!! My hope is that by airing this story on lifetime, maybe......just maybe someone out there recognizes my little girl and the proper authorities are notified and she is brought home safely to her family. That is the sole purpose and intention of this!! Please stop saying negative things about me and my family and help us to search for my little girl!
MYSPACE

Thanks. I really don't think it was her, but who knows.

I posted the link to the other boards I frequent. So far several people have said they have signed too!:clap:

I posted the link to the other boards I frequent. So far several people have said they have signed too!:clap:

WTG!!! Now if they'll tell 2 friends, and so on and so on...

Sneaking up on half-way there, only need 41 more; we can do that by 5, can't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee