Phone Calls and Phone Records

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Absolutely, the terrain comes into play.

:ditto: Definitely. I've seen that mentioned a few times - maybe even in one of your links from further up the thread, although I'm starting to lose track of what I read where.
I think I've also read that localised weather conditions can play a part in signal strength and result in a phone connecting to a tower which isn't necessarily the closest geographically. (but please don't ask me to try to find the link for that again!)

Meanwhile, I've stored up the last few posts to digest later.
I think they call for a proper sit down with a cup of coffee, rather than a quick browse on my phone in between appointments!

Sorry I have been Away for awhile. Got rather busy being an Admin of a MaM group on FB. Still been doing work tho. I still haven't back read all these threads but I will post what I have done.

There has been some stuff going around about her pinging towers. By my own observation the LCell is the tower the caller is hitting in the near by city they are in. And the ICell is the local tower in the surrounding neighborhoods. Just an observation not fact. But if you look it does make sense about that 21112 21111 cell is near her home. I have color coded the bill by the ICell.
attachment.php

Here we have the VM Summary. The voicemails that were heard were listened to after 8:05 am on Nov 2nd. The Voicemails MH said he heard are showing as UNHEARD. then there is the other message that came in on the 16th.
attachment.php

The possible appointment she did not make that day in Green Bay? The Lead sheet listing his number and written next to his name Canceled. Then you have her making a 3 minute call to this customer around 11:30am on the 31st. And after she went missing You have The transcript from Dasseys interview on Nov 6th or was it the 7th.
attachment.php

I'd love to know whether anyone ever followed up with D.Morrow to see whether she did make another appointment with him on the 31st.
It also seems like as of the 29th October, there was at least one other appointment scheduled for the Monday in New Holstein, which we haven't heard anything about (I can't quite make out the name though)
Not that there's anything suspicious about either of those individuals, but it's pretty fundamental information in firming up the timeline of her movements that day.

BCA - I still haven't quite psyched myself up to look at the other links you found yet. I think that may turn into my weekend reading, but I'll report back here if I can make any sense out of it or find anything potentially interesting.

Welcome Back MysticJynx--we've missed you! :welcomeback:

Looks like you found some more phone numbers that I didn't have. I've actually started a phone number spreadsheet to keep track of them all...LOL

So, doing some more research....

From what I've been reading and correct me if I'm wrong, I was able to find SA's tower because he was using an older fashion phone using CDMA, or in other words a non-2G-3G, or 4G network. However, TH was using a newer phone (technology back in the day) or a LTE phone which codes the tower a different way.

So, my understanding is the LTE takes the MCC and MNC codes and mixes them up to form the icell that we see on TH's bill. I haven't quite got a through understanding of it yet, but it seems like it is those codes mixed up. For instance, the 2 digit of the MCC code + the 3 digit of the MNC code or something to that effect.

Posting 2 links regarding the different technologies and one which kind of explains how the code breaks down.

Of course, I could be reading this all wrong too. :D

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407896,00.asp
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10345379/how-can-i-extract-the-mcc-and-mnc-from-a-plmn
http://www.sharetechnote.com/html/Handbook_LTE_Tracking_Area.html

Thanks! I initially got excited because the numbers looked close to the cell tower numbers on the bill (the one I've been going off of has been at https://www.docdroid.net/FwkDVo2/th-calls.pdf.html) but then realized it doesn't really mesh since the last 2 digits on the bill would be the sector number.

I'm most intrigued by those 1:52/2:41 calls. It seems to me that if the cell were in Valders, at 1:52, if she were around Schmitz, she would be west of it (03). At 2:41, if she were heading west back home from either Avery Salvage or the Zipperers, she would be north of it (01). I'm totally not an expert though!

Sorry I have been Away for awhile. Got rather busy being an Admin of a MaM group on FB. Still been doing work tho. I still haven't back read all these threads but I will post what I have done.

There has been some stuff going around about her pinging towers. By my own observation the LCell is the tower the caller is hitting in the near by city they are in. And the ICell is the local tower in the surrounding neighborhoods. Just an observation not fact. But if you look it does make sense about that 21112 21111 cell is near her home. I have color coded the bill by the ICell.
attachment.php

Here we have the VM Summary. The voicemails that were heard were listened to after 8:05 am on Nov 2nd. The Voicemails MH said he heard are showing as UNHEARD. then there is the other message that came in on the 16th.
attachment.php

The possible appointment she did not make that day in Green Bay? The Lead sheet listing his number and written next to his name Canceled. Then you have her making a 3 minute call to this customer around 11:30am on the 31st. And after she went missing You have The transcript from Dasseys interview on Nov 6th or was it the 7th.
attachment.php

Hey Mystic--I think some of your numbers are incorrect. The Voicemail on 10/31/2005 @ 1:54pm was from 920-227-8985...But I'm SO SO SO glad you made me go back and check---and here is why!

Everything that everyone looking at these cell records probably missed, including myself!!!

I'll try to explain this the best way I can...

Looking at TH's V/M messages, each message says "Call Answer, non_mail_user@glr.smbc.sbc.com" EXCEPT 1!!!

...and which ONE was that....drum roll.....

The call at 13:54 pm on 10/31/05...which says. "Call Answer, 920-227-8985"

I believe if we find out who owned that phone on 10/31/05, we will know WHO called at 1:52-1:54 pm and WHO deleted those voicemails, unless of course this means that it was a text message instead--and that brings up a whole other subject.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Call answer.jpg
    Call answer.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 107
I'm going to take a guess BCA..... and it's just a guess LOL But maybe whoever that was, was also a Cingular customer, and also had voicemail. I had actually noticed that before, and it was my first thought.

I have VM on my landline (yes I still have one haha), if someone calls me and leaves a message and also has the same carrier and voicemail... I can respond to their VM and leave a message for them without actually dialing that number... it's an option at the end of the message.

Just a guess... ;-)

BCA, I fell off a couple of stops back - how does finding out the owner of 920-227-8985 tell us who deleted the VMs?

I sure wish we could figure out who called at 2:42 that Teresa activated CFNA on.

I'm going to take a guess BCA..... and it's just a guess LOL But maybe whoever that was, was also a Cingular customer, and also had voicemail. I had actually noticed that before, and it was my first thought.

I have VM on my landline (yes I still have one haha), if someone calls me and leaves a message and also has the same carrier and voicemail... I can respond to their VM and leave a message for them without actually dialing that number... it's an option at the end of the message.

Just a guess... ;-)

But that doesn't fit in. They call her--she didn't call them back.

Ugh, I just tried to edit my post and had it all typed out and got an error message because it had been over 15 minutes and lost it all. Hate that.

Anyway, I found a funny coincidence with that 227-8985 number. I'm almost positive it IS a coincidence, but knew y'all would appreciate it.

Please note that this is NOT A VIABLE THEORY and nobody should take it seriously, it is just weird synchronicity.
Googling the number comes up with a Steven A....dams. In Allouez, WI. So I was like, weird, another Steven A. Then I googled that name to see if he had any connections with Teresa Halbach and came up with a WS thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-Carter-49-Little-Rock-25-Sep-2014-11/page13

A husband and wife used the alias Steven Adams to lure out a female real estate broker to a house listing, where they killed her. Weird, huh? So my brain went into overdrive, thinking maybe they did the same thing in Allouez in 2005 to Teresa to take pictures, and her last ping was heading towards Green Bay. But the man, I think, might have been either in jail or the Navy back then. And not living in Wisconsin. Was a strange side trip, though.

But that doesn't fit in. They call her--she didn't call them back.

Yep, I know.... but it may be why it has the number in that spot on that one and not the others. If it was a cingular phone, plus had voicemail.... was just a thought .... since I have no idea haha

Hey Mystic--I think some of your numbers are incorrect. The Voicemail on 10/31/2005 @ 1:54pm was from 920-227-8985...But I'm SO SO SO glad you made me go back and check---and here is why!

Everything that everyone looking at these cell records probably missed, including myself!!!

I'll try to explain this the best way I can...

Looking at TH's V/M messages, each message says "Call Answer, non_mail_user@glr.smbc.sbc.com" EXCEPT 1!!!

...and which ONE was that....drum roll.....

The call at 13:54 pm on 10/31/05...which says. "Call Answer, 920-227-8985"

I believe if we find out who owned that phone on 10/31/05, we will know WHO called at 1:52-1:54 pm and WHO deleted those voicemails, unless of course this means that it was a text message instead--and that brings up a whole other subject.
attachment.php

You are right. I did mess up and I have fixed it. I don't know how I messed it up I had them written down in front of me right. Was probably just tired. But here is an updated of the vm records summary.

attachment.php

I'd love to know whether anyone ever followed up with D.Morrow to see whether she did make another appointment with him on the 31st.
It also seems like as of the 29th October, there was at least one other appointment scheduled for the Monday in New Holstein, which we haven't heard anything about (I can't quite make out the name though)
Not that there's anything suspicious about either of those individuals, but it's pretty fundamental information in firming up the timeline of her movements that day.

BCA - I still haven't quite psyched myself up to look at the other links you found yet. I think that may turn into my weekend reading, but I'll report back here if I can make any sense out of it or find anything potentially interesting.

I missed this post the other day.....

They did follow up with DM.... he was on the prosecutions witness list but was never called, so we don't know anything more.

There was no "other" appointment.... that is the appointment she went too.... it was listed as Sippel because that is who called, but it was actually the Schmitz residence where she took the photo's because that is where the car was located. The defense used that fact in the trial to show that SA calling for Barb is really not that out of the ordinary, it was her van.... her name/account.

BCA, I fell off a couple of stops back - how does finding out the owner of 920-227-8985 tell us who deleted the VMs?

I sure wish we could figure out who called at 2:42 that Teresa activated CFNA on.

Oh sorry, I was just guessing...I thought I saw that number 2x's, once she talked to them and once on the voice mail---but I was wrong--it was the same call on the same day.

Ugh, I just tried to edit my post and had it all typed out and got an error message because it had been over 15 minutes and lost it all. Hate that.

Anyway, I found a funny coincidence with that 227-8985 number. I'm almost positive it IS a coincidence, but knew y'all would appreciate it.

Please note that this is NOT A VIABLE THEORY and nobody should take it seriously, it is just weird synchronicity.
Googling the number comes up with a Steven A....dams. In Allouez, WI. So I was like, weird, another Steven A. Then I googled that name to see if he had any connections with Teresa Halbach and came up with a WS thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-Carter-49-Little-Rock-25-Sep-2014-11/page13

A husband and wife used the alias Steven Adams to lure out a female real estate broker to a house listing, where they killed her. Weird, huh? So my brain went into overdrive, thinking maybe they did the same thing in Allouez in 2005 to Teresa to take pictures, and her last ping was heading towards Green Bay. But the man, I think, might have been either in jail or the Navy back then. And not living in Wisconsin. Was a strange side trip, though.

I think I remember that--wasn't that in Kansas or something like that. I found that person too. If you put the number into a search engine and then use some of the sites it comes up with (I know the area pretty well, I have a friend who lives in DePere) it comes up with a location of Pinecrest and Lineman Dr in the Village of Howard. Then I checked the property records for people in that area--and came up with Heartland Church. Snooped around a little on that lead.

Yep, I know.... but it may be why it has the number in that spot on that one and not the others. If it was a cingular phone, plus had voicemail.... was just a thought .... since I have no idea haha

But you keep coming back to this thread...your hooked :innocent:

You are right. I did mess up and I have fixed it. I don't know how I messed it up I had them written down in front of me right. Was probably just tired. But here is an updated of the vm records summary.

attachment.php

LOL---I've done that a hundred times...I'm now starting to put all the numbers in Excel...LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back