Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, here is another article that may help decipher the towers. I'll work on those tomorrow or Sunday to see if I can figure anything out on what I've already posted.

Attachments

• Base Station Numbering Schemes.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
I did try to get on the way back machine to find the info on CFNA again, but it wasn't cooperating, maybe I will try later ;-) I am pretty sure that it had to be manually set though, and it required more than just hitting one button.... **unless she hit "reject" and it sent it to VM and that's how it registered (CFNA)?** Because it doesn't make sense to me that the rest of the calls after 2:41 don't also say CFNA, unless at some point she deactivated it again, which also requires manually doing it. ARGGGH LOL

Just "food for thought" on possible procedure required to set CFNA and what I (at present) believe that TH undertook after the 2:32 termination of the 2:27 call with Dawn Plizka at AutoTrader, a process she went thru due to the *67 calls that'd come to her, perhaps mistaking those as being from her Stalker/Harraser:

https://www.wireless.att.com/support_static_files/KB/KB37306.html

(p.s. apologies if this was already posted in this thread its a long thread and I have had time to view very little of it.)

Makes me wonder if TH's "stalker" was actually none other than SA.

I find it hard to believe that if it was SA, they didn't show records of that. And why would he have to have her number written down to "stalk" her? Most stalkers would memorize that number or have it in their phone.... IMO

IF SA was her stalker they would have been ALL over that.

I find it hard to believe that if it was SA, they didn't show records of that. And why would he have to have her number written down to "stalk" her? Most stalkers would memorize that number or have it in their phone.... IMO

Exactly. The prosecution would have been all over that!! And TH likely would NOT have visited there! If it's an ex or old friend, you may not tell anyone, or share with coworkers, but if it's some random customer with SA's past, you'd tell people.

Exactly. The prosecution would have been all over that!! And TH likely would NOT have visited there! If it's an ex or old friend, you may not tell anyone, or share with coworkers, but if it's some random customer with SA's past, you'd tell people.

I'm wondering if they ever checked into it or not. With the way the investigation was handled, it would appear "normal" things they should have followed up on--they didn't--so I wonder if this is one of those things they didn't follow up on--since they already found the evidence they found--it wasn't worth their time.

TH did tell a coworker that SA creeped her out and it was testified to during the trial.

Unfortunately a lot of people don't believe either TH or the gal from AutoTrader because believing that would make SA look bad, and if SA seems like he creeped out TH then maybe he's not the nice guy martyr.

Now why did SA feel the need to hide his own phone number when calling TH that day? This is someone he specifically requested come out that very day to photograph that van?

Now why did SA feel the need to hide his own phone number when calling TH that day? This is someone he specifically requested come out that very day to photograph that van?

No one knows for sure, as it has been discussed " over and over. "

As has the issue SA had asked for, the same girl as last time,:deadhorse:

Unless of course I am mistaken, and SA did say, " could you please send TH out to take the photos?"
TH did tell a coworker that SA creeped her out and it was testified to during the trial.

Unfortunately a lot of people don't believe either TH or the gal from AutoTrader because believing that would make SA look bad, and if SA seems like he creeped out TH then maybe he's not the nice guy martyr.

No one knows for sure, as it has been discussed " over and over. "

As has the issue SA had asked for, the same girl as last time,:deadhorse:

Unless of course I am mistaken, and SA did say, " could you please send TH out to take the photos?"

I don't think SA is a "nice guy martyr," and the actual testimony says TH laughed about it saying, "ew" when talking about the whole towel incident. There's no need to look farther into that. SA also said his lawyer advised him to use *67 to keep his number private, which makes perfect sense to me. Why he didn't the 3rd time, who knows, but it doesn't automatically make it devious either. People on the die hard guilty side of the fence want to believe he's a total genius in cleaning up the crime scene but also a total moron about not covering his tracks. Those that refuse to admit there's major fault in the investigation appear very closed minded to me. JMO of course.

Just those issues eh?? lol :crazy:

The struggle is real.:gaah:
I bet she did the CFNA....maybe she was tired of whoever had been calling that appears unknown on the phone records...

What drives me crazy...

The Phone Records
The lack of blood evidence
The remains
Zipperer
The blinker light
Just the RAV4 period
The Pelvis Bone
Damage to front of vehicle
Mystery lights at the salvage yard
Lenk, Colborn, Remiker, Weigert, the crime lab, the FBI

:gaah:

Absolutely!

Think about it??

In my opinion, the headlines would read;

And HE HAD BEEN STALKING HER FOR **** however long they could prove anyway!!

seriously?
Nah. Nope. Doubt LE could get anyone at the phone company to scheme with them on that one ;):lol:

JMO

the *67 issue was only addressed in the opening statements IIRC, SA didn't testify, and I don't recall it ever coming up in any interviews that I heard or read. So that is all we have. And because no one introduced anything other than a poorly put together excel type spreadsheet with his calls to and from his cell phone that day, we have no idea what his "habits" were. Kratz didn't show anything in the trial to say it wasn't something he did before.

Just like we don't know TH's habits and why that CFNA was used that day. Just like we don't know who was calling her repeatedly as she mentioned to TP, her co-worker. Just like we don't know the tower information, or the ping information..... even if it wasn't used for the purpose of location.... having an approximate time that her phone last pinged might help.

JMO, I blame both sides for this lack of information, because it had to have helped one side or the other.

Thanks for all of your facts.
No harm in sleuthing the case, if we want to? Right.

Thanks for all of your BRAIN busting work BCA & Missy!!
It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated =)
Tower info needs to be presented by one of the cell company experts as the info on the Interwebs is often incorrect. I found that out first-hand in another case I followed.

SA also said his lawyer advised him to use *67 to keep his number private, which makes perfect sense to me. Why he didn't the 3rd time, who knows, but it doesn't automatically make it devious either.

Just wondering, where you heard this--I had not heard it before. I would like to file in the absolutely useless information that ties to nothing in this case. Along with all of the other useless information that ties to nothing. {Sarcasm} :gaah:

Thanks for all of your facts.
No harm in sleuthing the case, if we want to? Right.

Thanks for all of your BRAIN busting work BCA & Missy!!
It doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated =)

You are so very welcome!

I think I now have Missy hooked on the cell phone issue and the towers..sorry Missy.

Sorry, I probably won't be able to put all the info together like I promised this weekend. I've been working like a dog this weekend. Uh...32 more days of tax season! :banghead:

You are so very welcome!

I think I now have Missy hooked on the cell phone issue and the towers..sorry Missy.

Sorry, I probably won't be able to put all the info together like I promised this weekend. I've been working like a dog this weekend. Uh...32 more days of tax season! :banghead:

Tis ok... I get frustrated and close them down... I know I mentioned it to you on private, but will mention it here..... I would like to know where she would have been at 1:52pm because the tower numbers are so close/similar to the call at 2:41..... 1:52 was 21103, and 2:41 was 21101.

And if we look at her calls with the times that we "know" she was at home, her tower was either 21112 or 21111, which kinda tells me that the tower might have different numbers, but they would be "close" JMO

Maybe in 33 days we will know more BCA :giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back