Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
42820428.jpg
(RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / October 9, 2008) Casey Anthony arrives at her lawyer's office Thursday morning

I thought it imperative to add this photo to Caseys's visits to Baez's office. Note the blouse and short skirt. Please compare to recent court photo
tangerinemoon said:
Everytime I see this photo, the Pretender's Brass in pocket song pops into my head
Got brass in pocket
Got bottle Im gonna use it
Intention I feel inventive
Gonna make you, make you, make you notice

Give it to me
:couch:

O WOW!!!! Got the jury in my pocket. And I can hear somebody just sayin 'you go girl'. This is going to be a great trial - if it ever happens.

Quick question - I've never posted here before, but I've been lurking and reading everything you guys post for quite some time. Why am I not able to view the links to photos? It says I don't have permission to access the page? Any ideas?

Quick question - I've never posted here before, but I've been lurking and reading everything you guys post for quite some time. Why am I not able to view the links to photos? It says I don't have permission to access the page? Any ideas?

WELCOME

Not enough time and posts yet. Scroll down - JBean has the whole story on here. :)

Hi, it might be a new member issue, can you send a message to a mod? Good luck and welcome !!

That is Exactly what I was thinking yesterday when I saw the pic of her at the court hearing. I thought how her nose and profile was jutting out more than before. Coule be she was thinner and kept her head lower before and now haw more confidence. Almost as if she doens't have a care in the world right now!! No mother to fight with, no child to care for, no friends to snow over, no job she has to pretend to work. Nothing!! Then she has JB telling her it will all be alright. Everyone will understand when the whole story comes out. she is the center of all these people's world right now and loving the attention. Whether good or bad.

I am thinking she looks younger. I am STILL betting my money when it comes out she was on meth or crack before. She looked in the first pictures and if you watched her "twitch" like someone coming off drugs. She had enough time for the main detox to be over, but she appeared to me as someone in stage II detox.

It haunts me to what degree Casey hated her beautiful biological daughter. If you look at a lot of the pics of them together where Casey is smiling ear to ear and showing off for the camera, then look at Caylee's face and her eyes. Often there is a sad, scared look in her eyes as if she would prefer to be anywhere in the world rather than her mother's arms. And there is no smile on her face. Just fear.

VaLee, I don't think the extra rest would have changed this outcome. She hated this baby and she planned on killing her for a very, very long time. It began, sadly, far before May/June timeline.

I am worried about a male jury. During the Scott P invstigation my MIL insisted he couldn't have killed Laci and baby because he was too good looking!!!!! I was speechless for almost 20 seconds!

I am worried about a male jury. During the Scott P invstigation my MIL insisted he couldn't have killed Laci and baby because he was too good looking!!!!! I was speechless for almost 20 seconds!
I too am a little worried about the potential jurors and any young, single men on the jury. But ~ if they're anything like TL or his roommates ~ I believe she'll be convicted. Just because they might find her somewhat attractive doesn't mean they approve of murder. MOO

how many posts are required in order to view certain limited access pictures?

I also didn't think the remarks about her looks would have anything to do with the outcome to her trial.

However, she does look softer, and yes there is a certain sweetness to the cover of the book now. The Jury will sit in a courtroom and have to reconcile the atrocity of the crime with the woman sitting there.

Aren't defendents coached prior to the start of a trial as to body language, etc? Aren't they dressed in such a way to invoke the most compassionate response from the jurors? I don't know anything about this subject but if this is true, what I have described above being a possibility, she may just may be able to persuade one juror in her favor.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she will NOT let Baez send her into that courtroom looking like the frumpy sweet innocent girl the jury would want to see. I think her tears at this latest hearing were because she did not want to go without a shower and makeup. She protested, and was made to go anyway.

I don't think she was crying for any other reason. Her appearance is very very important to her. She's very vain, and I think that even at her own expense, she'll be wearing makeup and clothes and a hairstyle that make her feel pretty. She won't be able to stop herself.

How bout if we shift this to how a juror might view her appearance and what, if any impact will that have on her trial?
keep it constructive

I think her demeanor, more than her appearance, will have an impact on the jury. Her total lack of emotion just floors me.

I think she looks rested yet not healthy( more pasty looking).
She definitely doesn't have that Manic look to her.
I watched her eyes and she looked bored and appeared to be trying not to doze off.
I have always had a hard time when I look at her pics with Caylee, believing she could hurt her own flesh and blood. She may have been on some drugs at the time or drinking heavily, but without all of the evidence that we have had on WS, I would never want to believe she did anything. Had she been crying or appeared sorrowful or devastated at any point in this case, I would have had doubts.
What drew me to this case was the BIZARRE lack of emotion, tears, anxiety or real heartbreak. I would look at her and wonder why is she so emotionless? I don't think the defense can make up an excuse for that.

I don't think she looks any better or more rested. But that's just my opinion. She seemed more nervous and self-aware than last time I saw her. I agree with JustanotherJane totally--I think she hated the fact that her hair wasn't done and makeup wasn't perfect. She seemed as if she can feel the walls crumbling around her. JB is going to have to do some hard work to get her ready for trial.

I think her demeanor, more than her appearance, will have an impact on the jury. Her total lack of emotion just floors me.

I completely agree. I think that people will pay attention to her response to things more than how perfect her makeup was. When I watched the video yesterday, I was analyzing everything she did...every look on her face, every breath she took, every single twitch.

This thread has once again gone wayyyyyyyyy off topic in many areas. I'm going back and if you see your post deleted you'll know your post was one of them!

This thread has once again gone wayyyyyyyyy off topic in many areas. I'm going back and if you see your post deleted you'll know your post was one of them!
nope just close it. Everyone did an excellent job of being cool today. if that is not the case anymore shut it down. It was really clear that this thread should not go down the tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jboo1119