Photographs of "unrelated twins" go viral online

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Photographs of "unrelated twins" go viral online
7034142_G.jpg
7033752_G.jpg
7034701_G.jpg

Do you have a doppelganger? Or have you ever looked at two unrelated people and thought you were seeing double?

A Canadian artist has found people from around the world that have apparent twins, but are in no way related.

“I'm not a Look-alike!” is a project by Francois Brunelle where he photographs people who look-alike in black and white. The couples he's found have an uncanny resemblance. Brunelle defines a look-alike as “a person who other people confuse for another.”

The photos have made their way into exhibits around the world and are circulating the internet.
http://www.ktre.com/story/28394308/photographs-of-unrelated-twins-go-viral-online
View attachment 71217View attachment 71218
"Carlton Banks" Alfonso Ribeiro and myself (older picture of me)

In my home town (about half a million people) many years ago, I was forever getting people running up to me and saying hello that I didn't know. I even had an argument with a 'date' I'd stood up once, who I swear I'd never seen in my life. I found out the person's name, but there was no internet then. Now, I could find my doppelganger easily....if only I hadn't forgotten the name. :)

No wonder the Unidentified forum is so hard to make matches.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back